Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Walking Dead: Mid-Season Seven Thread

Just saw Rick and Geraldine kissing in the preview. I wish they would stop all that.

Have it recording right now but turning it on in a few. Can't wait. How long is it supposed to be?

Loved the way that they met the King. "Yeah, yeah, Tiger..."

The Slice Capades was stellar. One of the best things they do is invent new ways to kill Zombies.

WTH was Rick's grin all about at the end.

That's gonna be his army to take down the Saviours is what I'm guessing

WTH was Rick's grin all about at the end.

He sees that these people can be allies against the saviors. They didn't kill Rick and his crew immidiatley. Possible opportunity. That's my two cents.

Yea for sure he knows if they wanted him dead he would be dead already. He sees a heavily armed group and that's what they need to take on the saviors. They also need that clan of bitchy women who have lots of guns to join the fold. Just those 3 groups alone could take the saviors out id say.

It wouldn't be hard, just ambush the next collection group that comes, kill them all, rinse and repeat. Once you chop a leg off like that, a ragtag army is in trouble. Set up snipers to kill Negan and half the battle is won. This ain't rocket science, but of course they will make it more trouble than it needs to be.

That one savior needs to be tortured. The guy who was in charge when they went looking for Daryl at Alexandria.

I thought it was the seaside lesbos, but I saw a few men, I am not up on the comics, but are they a town we haven't met?

Yea I ought the same but swear there were a few dudes. The lesbo town isn't even in the comics. Honestly, I keep up w both and they are completely different.

I think his smile is based upon one of two characters. No way does Rick just smile because he sees a new group of people that he doesn't know. He's not that optimistic.

So, it's either the obvious - The Rev, whom Rick was swearing had turned toward the good side, or the only other character that is missing:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/1/1d/Season_six_heath.png/revision/latest?cb=20150930161129

...Leastwise, that's my guess. Makes the most sense.

Yea for sure he knows if they wanted him dead he would be dead already. He sees a heavily armed group and that's what they need to take on the saviors. They also need that clan of bitchy women who have lots of guns to join the fold. Just those 3 groups alone could take the saviors out id say.

It wouldn't be hard, just ambush the next collection group that comes, kill them all, rinse and repeat. Once you chop a leg off like that, a ragtag army is in trouble. Set up snipers to kill Negan and half the battle is won. This ain't rocket science, but of course they will make it more trouble than it needs to be.

Yeah. I thought they could kill one collection group and take their trucks back for a sneak attack. Another idea would be poisoning the main group somehow since they are providing them food.

Best thing from this episode was the way Rick and his old lady took out all those zombies with the two cars with that cable stretched out. Was a thing of beauty and all I could think of was how I hope that inspires some folks next time some morons are out protesting in the middle of the focking street.

I think his smile is based upon one of two characters. No way does Rick just smile because he sees a new group of people that he doesn't know. He's not that optimistic.

So, it's either the obvious - The Rev, whom Rick was swearing had turned toward the good side, or the only other character that is missing:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/1/1d/Season_six_heath.png/revision/latest?cb=20150930161129

...Leastwise, that's my guess. Makes the most sense.

Pretty sure the Rev was kidnapped. That is just my guess based on the dude in the back seat sitting up as he pulled away.

Best thing from this episode was the way Rick and his old lady took out all those zombies with the two cars with that cable stretched out. Was a thing of beauty and all I could think of was how I hope that inspires some folks next time some morons are out protesting in the middle of the focking street.

Greatest game of red rover ever.

Pretty sure the Rev was kidnapped. That is just my guess based on the dude in the back seat sitting up as he pulled away.

I don't think so. I think was the guy with the binoculars. I think he established contact while The Rev was on guard duty.

I don't think so. I think was the guy with the binoculars. I think he established contact while The Rev was on guard duty.

:thumbsup:

Hopefully we find out who is right soon, and not the end of the focking season. :D

Next 2 episodes will be back stories of king ezekiels sidekick and some 3rd rate hillsdale person

Well fock a duck

If they going to do some backstory, how about focking Negan.

Well fock a duck

Ghey

Well fock a duck

It was sarcasm Gary. I hope I'm wrong. Next episode does feel like time for a everybody loves Chris type guy to die that nobody even knows their name. They love slowing down momentum

It was sarcasm Gary. I hope I'm wrong. Next episode does feel like time for a everybody loves Chris type guy to die that nobody even knows their name. They love slowing down momentum

:doublethumbsup: You got me, I thought you were serious.

Gawddamn you wiff, you made my season 7 thread pointless :(

It's very pointy. Just thought we could start fresh.

Thoughts and a possible spoiler. Go fawk yourself if scroll down.

A buddy of mine reads the comics. He told me that the last episode is not in the comics. It's new writing. In saying that, his theory is this:

When Rick smiles, he sees Gabriel amongst these new groups of brothers. Gabriel stole the goods to get this new band of army to join Rick and the rest. Gabriel stole the food, but he also left a note about the boat for Rick to see. Gabriel is atoning for his sins from the past.

My theory also asks a fun question: if I'm right...how was Gabriel able to find a group of people hungry enough to fight?

It's not obvious that the someone followed aaron and Rick back from the boat and shanghai'ed Gabriel? Wasn't that what that creepy boot was all about when they were loading up the van? Rick is smiling because he sees people and guns that he can use against negan.

About comic vs show spoilers, there's pretty much no overlap plot wise and it's almost all original on the show besides Negans intro. Characters aren't even the same. Daryl doesn't exist, Rick is together with Andrea who died years ago on the show, there's very little they copy/paste. Maybe a few character arcs here and there but It's absolutely not a "gee the stories are leaping off the page, onto my tv!" Scenario. I like it that way, it really is two different stories being told.

It's not obvious that the someone followed aaron and Rick back from the boat and shanghai'ed Gabriel? Wasn't that what that creepy boot was all about when they were loading up the van? Rick is smiling because he sees people and guns that he can use against negan.

good thought on the boot.

Well, if the show's consistent, Glen didn't actually die - yet again.

Ha yea his brains getting splattered is something even he can't come back from.

Ha yea his brains getting splattered is something even he can't come back from.

Glen did say with one eye hanging out that he would find Maggie again. Maybe he comes back as a vision like Ricks wife or a la Obie One.

When the time comes, who gets to kill Negan? Rick, Maggie or someone else?