Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

NFC Divisional - Packers at Cardinals Game Thread

Right. Gronk and Edelman are just riding Brady's coat tails. Homer Maximus.

Lol and there are some nice defensive talent there too. Young ones

He is not. You are a homer. Your team is sad to watch outside of Rodgers and in no way is that teams arrow pointing up

There have been some dominant teams being built or rebuilt in NFL.

GB is just existing getting by from backyard Rodgers play

Which 5 GMs are better?

The arrow is pointing to them again being a contender next year.

Lol and there are some nice defensive talent there too. Young ones

Sure (GB has some nice talent too) ...where are they without Brady?

Nowhere.

Sure (GB has some nice talent too) ...where are they without Brady?

Nowhere.

Matt Cassel 11-5

Matt Cassel 11-5

1 year how long ago?

And how did they do in the playoffs?

Do you think that team this year sniffs the playoffs and AFC title game without Brady?

Seriously...I know you are not this dumb.

Which 5 GMs are better?

The arrow is pointing to them again being a contender next year.

You are essentially saying what teams have a better roster than GB? Teams set up for future?

Really you think GB has a top 5 roster.

LOL

You would be 3rd best just in AFC North

You are essentially saying what teams have a better roster than GB? Teams set up for future?

Really you think GB has a top 5 roster.

LOL

You would be 3rd best just in AFC North

I've asked you what 5 GMs are better and you have no answer.

And no, there are not 3 better teams in the AFC North set up for the future.

Maybe you are this dumb.

I've asked you what 5 GMs are better and you have no answer.

And no, there are not 3 better teams in the AFC North set up for the future.

Maybe you are this dumb.

GB would be 3rd after Cincy and Pitt. You do know 3rd doesn't mean 4th right. Lol moron

I could name 10 rosters easily I would take over one assembled by Ted

GB would be 3rd after Cincy and Pitt. You do know 3rd doesn't mean 4th right. Lol moron

I could name 10 rosters easily I would take over one assembled by Ted

I know...and how is Pitt going forward better than GB?

How is Cincy?

Because of their great playoff record?

Please.

Id say even with Pitt...and an edge in that I think Rodgers plays longer than Ben (and ends up less beat up).

Then name those 10 rosters...and 5 gms...you seem to be stalling.

I know...and how is Pitt going forward better than GB?

How is Cincy?

Because of their great playoff record?

Please.

Id say even with Pitt...and an edge in that I think Rodgers plays longer than Ben (and ends up less beat up).

Then name those 10 rosters...and 5 gms...you seem to be stalling.

Cincy

Carolina

Seattle

Pitt

Denver

Pats

Cards

KC

Those are 8 without even having a list of NFL teams in front of me. Those GMs are better. Thanks and good night

I could give you blow by blow on Pitt and Cincy being a complete team and better roster to win now and in future. But you are a homer and GB is best so who cares

Wrote this on another board....

Thompson has not necessarily hit the studs...but the last few drafts have produced...

2015: Randall, Rollins, Montgomery, Ryan, Ripkowski that contributed (Montgomery less than others but has promise). Hundley...who knows. Be criticial there I guess...but 5th round to pick up a guy who may bring future picks or help, not terrible, yet. Ringo and Backman...meh.

2014: HaHa, Adams, Rodgers, Linsley, Janis and Abbrederris. (Thornton, Bradford, Goodson...blah to bust)

2013: Datone, Lacy, Bahktiari, Tretter, Hyde, Barrington (J. Franklin injurred and done...could have been a decent 3rd down back, Boyd hurt, Palmer, Johnson Dorsey...gone or blah)

Some pretty solid players in there...but not the studs.

2012 was rough with Worthy in the 2nd, and Perry just now playing well. Hayward and Daniels are good and the rest was blah

Sure...there were guys that fell past the Packers and have turned out well...but how many teams hit on solid playmakers as they have even in those 3 years?

There is criticism that those drafts did not produce studs...there is one near stud in Daniels and some very good players.

Call that a homer view...fine, but look at it without your own blinders on and realize there are very few teams doing what Thompson is doing.

The GM in Arizona, Baltimore, Pittsburgh. New England, Seattle, to start. But I'll have to think of the others. Not hard, anyone with a ring and not the best QB in the game

Damn, Jerry Resse has won two rings and I think he should be fired, as do most Giant fans. They would put a statue next to Lombardi of him in Green Bay if he did that. Homer Maximus.

Cincy

Carolina

Seattle

Pitt

Denver

Pats

Cards

KC

Those are 8 without even having a list of NFL teams in front of me. Those GMs are better. Thanks and good night

I could give you blow by blow on Pitt and Cincy being a complete team and better roster to win now and in future. But you are a homer and GB is best so who cares

Pitt? Talk about homer...you need to look in the mirror.

Seattle and NE I give you.

Cards close...but they fall apart without old man Palmer (and you say GB relies so much on Rodgers?)

Carolina...maybe...very solid up and coming. Can they do it this year and sustain it is the big question and why Thompson is as good as I think he is. Contenders every year since Rodgers took over pretty much.

Denver? Great D...but please. And looking forward they will lose guys to retirement and FA too. GB is set with youth an in great cap space.

Cincy is not even close...not close at all to GB right now. You can give your blow by blow all you want but its your own Pitt homer coming thru (but you won't see that either). Where is Cincy better than GB? Some on D...thats about it.

KC is an interesting one. D is very good...like Denver though, I don't think they have near the talent on O.

GB...when healthy, the Oline is top 10 in the league. Again, this is when healthy and the complaint that is legit is the lack of depth at T.

WRs...look at next year. Nelson, Cobb, Abbrederris, Janis, Adams, Montgomery. They badly need a TE...and could use a 3rd down back.

D...they wont lose much. Need ILB and depth at S maybe. But again, are young back there and took care of that with last year's draft. Shields, Rollins, Randall on the outside are pretty good..

Its the D that had Arizona shut down for most of that game. Gave up in OT on busted coverage by one of the rookie corners against a HOF WR.

All that with Rodgers playing poorly in that game and much of this year.

Pitt has one of best offensive lines in football even with backups at LT and center. They have one of best QBs in the league. They easily have best set of 5 wrs in the leAgue all young. They have the best 1 - 2 rb combo hands down. Their defensive ends Hayward and Tuitt are a couple of best 3-4 in league (remember name Tuitt) for years to come. Shazier and Timmons at ILB can't beat that and they plug in 2 other youngsters for depth. Their outside LBs are young and developing. CBs are awful outside of Gay. So that is one spot that is not setup

I would love a poll of who has better roster steelers or GB. GB will lose badly.

Pitt has one of best offensive lines in football even with backups at LT and center. They have one of best QBs in the league. They easily have best set of 5 wrs in the leAgue all young. They have the best 1 - 2 rb combo hands down. Their defensive ends Hayward and Tuitt are a couple of best 3-4 in league (remember name Tuitt) for years to come. Shazier and Timmons at ILB can't beat that and they plug in 2 other youngsters for depth. Their outside LBs are young and developing. CBs are awful outside of Gay. So that is one spot that is not setup

I would love a poll of who has better roster steelers or GB. GB will lose badly.

They have a decent Oline...as does GB when healthy.

Better QB who is younger in Rodgers vs. Ben.

You do have the better WRs and Bell over Lacy.

I don't think GB would lose as badly as you think.

That roster is nice, but barely made it to the playoffs....and then needed some crap to get past Cincy.

And the last time the two played when it mattered...GB won.

That roster is nice, but barely made it to the playoffs....and then needed some crap to get past Cincy.

Barely made the playoffs. They were both 10-6 idiot.

Barely made the playoffs. They were both 10-6 idiot.

Hit view it anyway...shouldn;t have.

Glad you are here to continue to follow me around when it comes to the Packers.

Jets were 10-6 too...Pitt had to win in week 17 to get in...luckily against the Browns.

So yes...barely made the focking playoffs...sorry you dont understand facts...or the game at all.

People like you not liking McCarthy or Thompson (guessing your continued posting in here is harping now on him too)...makes me feel better about the Packers going forward...because you have shown you are a focking clueless troll.

Murf...you should question anything you say when MB is agreeing with you...he has never been right about anything...especially concerning football.

Barely make the playoffs with same record as Pack

Still made it and didn't back in while losing their last game. Correction last 2

Hit view it anyway...shouldn;t have.

Glad you are here to continue to follow me around when it comes to the Packers.

Jets were 10-6 too...Pitt had to win in week 17 to get in...luckily against the Browns.

So yes...barely made the focking playoffs...sorry you dont understand facts...or the game at all.

People like you not liking McCarthy or Thompson (guessing your continued posting in here is harping now on him too)...makes me feel better about the Packers going forward...because you have shown you are a focking clueless troll.

Murf...you should question anything you say when MB is agreeing with you...he has never been right about anything...especially concerning football.

I was here first slappy. Waaaaa, when I get my ass kicked, you're a troll!

Barely make the playoffs with same record as Pack

Still made it and didn't back in while losing their last game.

Barely made it...as in needed the win in the last week so the Jets (with the same record) didn't get in.

GB didn't need a win the last week.

Sure...they made it...GB didn't back in at all either. Had it locked up before the last week of the season even while playing like crap the last game.

For a GM to be better than Thompson...they better have some longevity...have proven to be a winner (even in the postseason).

That is why you including Cincy in there is just too focking funny.

I was here first slappy. Waaaaa, when I get my ass kicked, you're a troll!

Here first?

Haha!!! Glad I clicked view it anyway just to keep destroying you.

You have never kicked anyone's ass in your life.

I proved you wrong...as I always have.

You are a troll...that is 100% fact....You are obssessed with McCarthy and GB since the day I said Coughlin was not that great anymore...btw...how is his job going?

Oh wait, he got fired.

Keep up your usual crap...I won't read anymore...already had my fun.

better stick to trying to troll worms in the NE thread or something.

Funny watching how many people are figuring out how useless you are and ignoring you now.

Even RP was not this disliked (not as if you are any different than him anyway).

Here first?

Haha!!! Glad I clicked view it anyway just to keep destroying you.

You have never kicked anyone's ass in your life.

I proved you wrong...as I always have.

You are a troll...that is 100% fact....You are obssessed with McCarthy and GB since the day I said Coughlin was not that great anymore...btw...how is his job going?

Oh wait, he got fired.

Keep up your usual crap...I won't read anymore...already had my fun.

better stick to trying to troll worms in the NE thread or something.

Funny watching how many people are figuring out how useless you are and ignoring you now.

Even RP was not this disliked (not as if you are any different than him anyway).

Coughlin is just biding his time until the HOF calls. McCarthy is just biding his time until he gets called into the office. With his playbook.

Injury riddled season and probably the best team in the AFC with a healthy Ben/Brown combo. DeAngelo was a great FA signing and they do a great job of drafting WRs and Linebackers.

To be honest, I think we might look back on this SB and (from an entertainment perspective) and conclude that Steelers/Panthers would have been a better match.

Not to discredit GB - they do a great job of team building too.

I just don't see the point of arguing it. It's like that great (but endless) QB debate. Who is better? Marino or Elway?