Jeremy Ross WR 27 OAK TBD $232,941 UFA
Terrelle Pryor WR 26 CLE TBD $194,117 UFA
Kaelin Clay WR 24 BAL TBD $179,117 ERFA
Daniel Brown WR 23 BAL TBD $153,529 ERFA
Chris Givens WR 26 BAL TBD $124,257 UFA
Chris Matthews WR 26 BAL TBD $120,000 ERFA
Darius Jennings WR 23 CLE TBD $51,176 ERFA
Leonard Hankerson WR 26 BUF TBD $43,823 UFA

or maybe they will trade for the likes of calvin johnson or josh gordon.

thoughts?

i think bb picks up a stud for brady's last stand.

think how good edelman will be as a #2.

Jeffery would be the guy .

Dont know about that Grasshopper , NFL teams seem to find ways to make the cap work . So it could happen and it would be a great fit .

Sanu or Marvin Jones might be a good replacement for Lafell who disappointed this year.

They have some restructuring on deals to do first (Amendola) along with some cuts (Cannon, Mayo). They may go long term on Jones and/or Hightower to lock them up and reduce their cap number. Probably need to lock up Butler before he becomes a RFA in 2017.

A Travis Benjamin move to NE would automatically propel him into the WR1 conversation for me. The kid can flat-out play.....but does Brady have the arm left to get it to him deep?

If so, with D's having to account for Dion, Gronk, and Edelman......he would thrive.

Aiken had a very good season last year , I think he would fit in with the Patriots .

A Travis Benjamin move to NE would automatically propel him into the WR1 conversation for me. The kid can flat-out play.....but does Brady have the arm left to get it to him deep?

If so, with D's having to account for Dion, Gronk, and Edelman......he would thrive.

Forget Dion. A flash in the pan. Dude cannot stay healthy

Aiken had a very good season last year , I think he would fit in with the Patriots .

Not a deep threat. Possession receiver, and they have plenty of them. I think someone like D Jax or Mike Wallace is what they need. They tried to get Emmanuel Sanders a few years ago. Someone like that. Shouldn't be hard to find, plenty of those types around.

He was with the Pats for a cup of coffee back in 2012. He isn't big name, has had just one good year and probably would project as more of a special teamer than a #1.

Maybe Carruth, I bet he learned some really seedy things in prison, would fit right in with the mentality in NE

Not a deep threat. Possession receiver, and they have plenty of them. I think someone like D Jax or Mike Wallace is what they need. They tried to get Emmanuel Sanders a few years ago. Someone like that. Shouldn't be hard to find, plenty of those types around.

Yeah you have a good point thank you . Wallace I'm not sure of but D Jax now I can see that being a good move .

You know he is most likely to get franchised, right?

Oh yeah , just saying from that list he would be the number one guy from that list .

Maybe Carruth, I bet he learned some really seedy things in prison, would fit right in with the mentality in NE

Good idea. Also they could use another linebacker since mayo will be let go. Ray Lewis is a good choice given that he's a murderer

Good idea. Also they could use another linebacker since mayo will be let go. Ray Lewis is a good choice given that he's a murderer

Walked right in to that one. I'm a Giants fan. I don't bring up crack. Ravens fans shouldn't bring up violent criminals. Just sayin.

Knowing them probably some barely heard of WR

Right , that's what I see also , Aiken seems to fit that roll .

You people realize Kamar Aiken is a restricted free agent right? SMH.

NOT. HAPPENING.

Walked right in to that one. I'm a Giants fan. I don't bring up crack. Ravens fans shouldn't bring up violent criminals. Just sayin.

On the the hand, patriots fans shouldn't bring up murderers :unsure:

You people realize Kamar Aiken is a restricted free agent right? SMH.

NOT. HAPPENING.

And the Patiots had him for practically nothing but let him go. Now they're going to spend big bucks on him in free agency because he racked up a ton of targets out of necessity for a sh1tty team? Cmon guys, use your heads

• Like 1

And the Patiots had him for practically nothing but let him go. Now they're going to spend big bucks on him in free agency because he racked up a ton of targets out of necessity for a sh1tty team? Cmon guys, use your heads

It's threads like these that make me laugh. You can clearly identify the people that only pay attention to fantasy football and have no understanding how the NFL works.

The Patriots are just going to sign Alshon Jeffery coming into his first free agency ever. They're going to sign a retread they let go and give up what's likely going to be a 2nd round tender for him. Hey while they're at it, they'll go make a trade for Odell Beckham Jr. too :doh:

• Like 1

Hey while they're at it, they'll go make a trade for Odell Beckham Jr. too :doh:

if he can play Right Guard, they might do it.

• Like 1

Oh, I did not realize the Ravens had a linebacker convicted of murder, link to that conviction?

No team is completely immune, but correlating the convicted to the not convicted is spurious.

No team is completely immune, but correlating the convicted to the not convicted is spurious.

Not guilty isn't innocent.

Not guilty isn't innocent.

Who then decides? Is it then up to each individual? When someone is acquitted should we simply ignore that? Can I also ignore the conviction? The rules are becoming unclear.

Who then decides? Is it then up to each individual? When someone is acquitted should we simply ignore that? Can I also ignore the conviction? The rules are becoming unclear.

Depends. I ignore OJ Simpsons not guilty verdict. Not guilty is a legal term. Innocent is up to me and you

Depends. I ignore OJ Simpsons not guilty verdict. Not guilty is a legal term. Innocent is up to me and you

I do not have any say on innocence, I have an opinion on occasion, but that is worthless in reality.

As much as I hate the pats, imagine what Brady could do with Gronks and a legit deep threat burner WR?

They'd have won that game in Denver.

Also I concur with whomever mentioned Sanu, I think he's underrated.

I do not have any say on innocence, I have an opinion on occasion, but that is worthless in reality.

Yes it takes an arrogant and narcissistic person to think their opinion determines ones guilt or innocence if they are not on the jury.

As much as I hate the pats, imagine what Brady could do with Gronks and a legit deep threat burner WR?

They'd have won that game in Denver.

Also I concur with whomever mentioned Sanu, I think he's underrated.

As a dynasty owner of Sanu, he is the one I hope goes to NE

A person can not be convicted but still be guilty as all hell. Mishandleded evidence can lead to that. Heard about quite a few who got their cases dismissed just because of a technicality even though they were guilty as hell