Sign in to follow this  
DaBeerz

Have your feelings changed? Carolina is still winning the superbowl, and covering ATS.

Lol at the above post , everyone seems to do the same thing why limited to just one poster .

He does it a lot more than most is the point, especially for someone who is relatively new.

Aaron, I give you this advice free of charge:

Take some of your obvious smarts and invest in a 'How To Talk To Other People Without Being A Condescending Pr!ck' manual. Anyone who doesn't share your opinion gets shouted down and/or condescended to for voicing their thoughts. On a bored where we have been for years before you arrived and are supposed to be sharing thoughts and prognostication for the fantasy football we all enjoy. Your superior attitude and constant belittling/baiting have grown old.

Your first post I read about top ten rookies next year was very good. You have had other good posts here and there, interspersed with a whole lot of combative drivel about facts, people who don't know anything, your lawyer wife and assorted other insults. Stop being a d!ck or GTFO dude. Make your points without condescension or derision - can you actually do that superior intellect internet guy? Be nice for focks sake! I don't care about your opinion of Freeman, I care that you're a raging pr!ck to anyone who voices a different opinion about it. Discussion is what this place is for. Go troll somewhere else.

Got any more names for me in your post telling me to be nice? Ironic.

Being combative with people like you is a by product of your trolling, troll less and you wont see combative, troll me and I'll put you in your place. Thats the thing, you can make mistakes trolling the wrong person.

I do not care how long you have been here, I care how much you know, and you know very little.

I find it ironic you say dont feed the trolls, yet you continue by being a troll yourself feeding the person you call the troll.

Yet, here you are... again. Feeding who you to believe to be a troll. Do you know what a troll is?

Clearly not, because if you did you had no problem just being a hypocrite with your post.

Clearly this thread I made was doing just fine before you came along, and contributed nothing useful.

Anyway, good day sir there is no point in interacting with you further.

Clearly this thread I made was doing just fine before you came along, and contributed nothing useful.

Anyway, good day sir there is no point in interacting with you further.

Here you are again... not caring what I say.

Also, this site is low on the activity scale because of posters like you, me posting here in this short time creates more activity than you will ever create... except when you troll me.

The arrogance of people to think the length they have been posting here means anything, newsflash, this site is low in activity in the forum because you guys do nothing for it.