Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Who is the toughest guy on the Geek Club in real life?

Ha nice thread.....im guessing 15-20 years ago when i was still doing martial arts and giving a crap....i would have been perfectly fine sweeping the bored.

At 40....my daughter clipped me with an elbow the other night playing and i went down like Oldmaid at a seedy motely visiting Newbs.

#softnow #nottwitter

• Like 1

I guess that is like honorable mention. I'll take it.

:first:

Hey Bill, thanks for stopping by the Sanctuary that one time.

I ROLL MY EYES IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION.

Holy god.....someone fix the Sanctuary.

Sorry to interrupt the thread in which you guys were getting all moist over each other physiques.

I feel like I could maybe take Old Maid if I got the jump on her...

"Hey look, a fork!"

BAM! :bandana:

• Like 1

GFIAFP would roll everyone here. Just ask him.

Roll might be the only thing that guy can do. Probably wouldn't quit talking long enough to even try to get a shot in on anyone.

"hey, before we fight, let me tell you about my great great grandfather's exploits in the war...oh, and here is a nice car...lets watch this 80s rock video that has nothing to do with the conversation...have you ever tried the hungry man salisbury steak meal..."

• Like 1

I'm going with mmmmmbeer also. He has that look like the actor back in the 70's who put a battery on his shoulder and dares you to knock it off. Never fawk with a guy who has that look.

You are rich with hamsters :)

:mellow: Don't you get tired of your same schtick?

:mellow: Don't you get tired of your same schtick?

Not really. Do you?

Not really. Do you?

I didn't realize I have a schtick. :blink:

I didn't realize I have a schtick. :blink:

Do you get tired of my schtick, dopey :doh:

Do you get tired of my schtick, dopey :doh:

Your english sux! ^_^

Your english sux! ^_^

And so does his schtick

Thanks for the shout outs boys... haha... :lol: I dunno... there's always someone out there who can kick your @ss...

For instance this kid who I hired a little over a year ago to be one of my agents.. I say kid as he's 10 years younger than me. I work out with him a bit... he's 30... Ex and still current green beret and a wicked fighter... golden gloves boxer... blue belt gracie guy when he quit to do eviler stuffs.. seriously ran the Minneapolis marathon last year the same week he did his max weight tests for the crossfit he does... 500 dead, 400 squat, 300 bench...

He is seriously the most scary dude I've been around.. always keeps me in perspective...

So I need to smoke PCP and fill my fantasy to bang MmmBeers HOT wife. When I am done in 2 minutes I can defend myself VS Mr Beer.

(Hope he the strength of 4 cops)

That's it! I'm doing PCP too in that scenario! :mad: :lol: Mrs...beer will like this post.

I also changed my picture to my "I will sell you some PCP" guy picture.

I'm going with mmmmmbeer also. He has that look like the actor back in the 70's who put a battery on his shoulder and dares you to knock it off. Never fawk with a guy who has that look.

Robert Conrad. He was tough until he got his ass kicked by Gabe Kaplan in a race in the Battle of the Network Stars. :doublethumbsup:

Race starts at 8:00, but the whole thing is pretty funny if you are familiar with the actors circa 1976. They took this thing seriously. :lol:

My Resume: Undersized varsity noseguard, USMC infantry, 20 years NYPD South Bronx and Harlem, current stay at home Dad, 8 month old. I win.

• Like 1

I may not be the toughest geek. But at least I have never been beaten up by a tranny.

TWO trannys ... with pepper spray.

Me and my girlfriends once pepper sprayed this chubby schizophrenic and beat him up. :bandana:

Actually, I wan't so chubby then, and I've always been quick on my feet. Still am. Only one glancing blow was landed, and at that point I started swinging blindly. There was no "Hey, give us your wallet." Or anything, just attacked me. So, the adrenaline kicked in and I calculated, 2 transvestites, attacking me for what reason? Fight for your life! And they ran away. I was relatively unscathed, but for that they got me right in the face with the pepper spray, and I lost my glasses. Woulda been worse if I didn't have glasses on when they sprayed me. Still pretty much blinded right away.

They were black, too so ... 2 black dudes, with pepper spray ... who happened to be wearing pantyhose.

But you tell me. Do I look tough?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/arizonaclassiccars/14369536082/

I look short in that pic, but I am 6 foot and 3/4. 215 pounds, 44 years old.

I am not only big, I am fast. Used to be a sprinter in HS. Anchor man on my relay team. Quick twitch muscles, I suck at long distance ... but I am smart too. In other words, I can get away from you, if I want to, but you can't get away from me.

Haven't worked out in a long time, used to be a bicyclist, also studied boxing and various martial arts and used to lift weights.

True story. One of my earliest memories of elementary school. Musta been 1st grade. There was one black kid ... who was probably mixed. He was ... amazingly the best athlete in the school, but also a troublemaker. We'll call him Mike. So, I think it was the first day of school, and we were all lined up, and he was in front of me, using a coin to scrape graffiti on the brick wall. When the teacher came out, she saw it right away and said, "Who did this?" and he instantly pointed to me and said, "It was him!" and I just erupted in anger.

I swung my lunchbox at him, and then started taking off my belt, while Mike ran away. Here's the thing ... even though Mike was considered the best athlete in the school, I was faster than him and I knew it. I chased him down and started whipping him with my belt before some adults broke it up. All through grade school, that guy and I were enemies.

As I remember it, I didn't get in any trouble for that. They knew he was the one that carved an M on the wall.

Anyway, it wasn't until I was about 14 at a track meet where anybody really blew my doors off. I used to run without blocks, slow start but I can catch anyone. Then one day, I raced this dude:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Bates_(American_football)

And I knew right away ... I could never be that fast. If some other dude in Tucson is that fast .... of course he was world class, but I didn't know that. I think I quit the next day.

His personal best in the 100 is like 2 seconds better than mine. It was so unfair ... He was a year older than me, and I go out there and get in the one lane without blocks, my usually cocky self, and he just torched me. I think I still came in second, but the part where I catch up to the guy ahead of me never happened. He was gone.

Me and my girlfriends once pepper sprayed this chubby schizophrenic and beat him up. :bandana:

:first:

Mexican kid on a bicycle ....

i was 15/16 ... Mind you I had not really started seriously lifting weights, but I was still fast, and prolly pretty strong for being 165 pounds soaking wet. I was 185 by my senior year. Max bench was like 265. But anyway, I was a sophomore, transfer from the nerd school, punk rock kid, smoking a cig in a parking lot before PE. And this Mexican on a little bmx bike rolls up on me and does a power slide. Sprays me with gravel. I'm like ... whatever, very funny, go on smoking my cig, and he does it again. So, I'm in all these gifted classes, prolly 30 pounds of books in my bacpack, and stand up, sling it over my shoulder and say to this kid, "What, you think you scare me?" and then I saw his vatos pulling up in a lowrider behind him. "Kick his ass wells!" one vato yelled, and I decided to walk away.

Now, there is one extremely effective punch that can be thrown at an opponent behind you. And I knew, as soon as I felt this kids weak glancing blow (attempted rabbit punch), I was gonna hafta turn around and fight. And I did the move. I spun around on one foot, with my backpack full of books on my shoulder, and just full force, BLAM, hit the kid right in the eye, and he went down.

By this time, these vatos were like coming up to defend their boy or whatever, and I got all talkative of course. I remember this stalkier guy came at me, and I was all c'mon ... "you saw what I did to your friend" I remember saying. I had busted all the corpiscles in one eye ... It was pretty bad. All the white of one eye became red. I had some reach on the stalky guy and was able to land a couple jabs .... because at this point, my entire PE class was running over to see WTF the fuss was about. So, I don't want anything to do with it, duck in the crowd and towards the gym, late to dress out ... and security runs past me asking what happened.

And I said, "Dunno, I missed it. looks like those 2 Mexican guys with injuries got in a fight."

Did not have time to dress, show up for PE in my jeans and a leather jacket.

Coach: Spike ... (he used to call me spike because of my spikey hair) ... why aren't you dressed?

Me: Sorry sir. I got in a fight between classes.

Coach: Did you win?

Me: Yes.

Coach: Ok. You are excused for the day then. Good job.

I thought I had just sealed my fate to forever be tormented by the Mexican gangsters that went to my school. Here's the thing ... they were Mexicans from a rival school. Came over to start shiat and I kicked their ass ... so instead I was a hero. Nobody ever focked with me after that.

I have a scar, over my left eyebrow, where a 6 foot 4 black dude nailed me with brass knuckles ... and my response was to wave my hands up like whoa ... let's not fight ... and then I felt the blood trickling down my face. 15 stitches.

I'm hard to knock out, but I got a glass nose.

That dudes name was Sean Williams ... i believe. And he had a missing arm, born that way ... like half a right arm, and apparently ... nobody could fight him because when you get in close he would just wail on you with his stump. He hung out with Mario Bates, and other not good people, that came up in Tucson while I was there. Notorious. Went to Amphi ... notorious bad ass street fighter. We used to call him, of course the One Armed Bandit.

Years later, I got a temporary gig ... and went to lunch with the guy. The whole time I am unsure of if he remembers our fight. Here's how big and strong he is, his job was to move heavy equipment for a production. Unload the truck. Yeah, and he has 1 1/2 arms.

So, just to test him ... during lunch I brought up football, and said, "Shame about Mario Bates going to ASU , huh?" and he just nodded and didn't say anything.

I know he is friends with Mario. So, I dunno if that means he knew who I was, or not. He changed the subject.

And that's why I knew Mario Bates was a DND from day 1. He's a thug.

His older brothers, are my extended friends, and are good people ... but Mario ... He thought he was too good for Tucson ... wanna live the thug life ... that never ends well. Unless you can play some serious poker, like me.

On the other hand, I happen to know ... Ka'deem is something special. And so is Nick Foles .... But SHHHHH!

Foles was drafted the same year as Luck and I called him, "The most Pro ready QB" in that draft, and people laughed at me. He's the real deal. Those of you that listened to my dynasty advice on Foles last year are ahead of the game. Besides Manning and Easy Breezey ... i want Foles in a redraft this year.

Foles might make some people stars.

True story ... U of A had some QB competition ... i believe the starters name was Matt Scott ... talented kid, kinda got screwed. Had some weapons. Gronk, Criner.

Anyway, I am sitting there watching the game with my Dad ... and Scott was hurt. Foles throws the ball .... and it was just like flawless mechanics. And I said to my Dad, "Did you see that?" and he said, "What ... It was like a 12 yard catch?" and I said, "No, did you see how that kid threw the ball?"

Dad: no.

Me: That kid could play in the NFL right now.

He quickly became the starter.

That kid ... Is Nick Foles.