7 replies to this topic

#1 EternalShinyAndChrome

EternalShinyAndChrome

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,553 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 08:15 PM

http://www.rotoworld...353/todd-bowles

Thank, God.  I don't know who is worse between him, Hugh Jackson and Marvin Lewis.  2 down 1 to go in the Axis of Incompetence.  Waiting for the hammer to drop on Lewis.

#2 sderk

sderk

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,097 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 08:19 PM

They should give a call to Harbaugh to see if he can be tempted to come out of Michigan.  

#3 Brutal Brutus

Brutal Brutus

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,657 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 08:21 PM

They should give a call to Harbaugh to see if he can be tempted to come out of Michigan.  

As an Ohio State fan I am strongly against this.

#4 sderk

sderk

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,097 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 08:28 PM

As an Ohio State fan I am strongly against this.

Haha. Well, I think you lost your coach this year. But aside from Michigan, hasn't Harbaugh proved he can coach top notch? Stanford and SF? He took one the worst QBs in football deep into the playoffs? 

#5 Brutal Brutus

Brutal Brutus

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,657 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 08:51 PM

Haha. Well, I think you lost your coach this year. But aside from Michigan, hasn't Harbaugh proved he can coach top notch? Stanford and SF? He took one the worst QBs in football deep into the playoffs? 

Meyer gave up a lot of control this year. Him leaving shouldn't lead to a massive drop off from this year. When Harbaugh arrived I was worried, but he's been outcoached against top teams. His offense is bland, defense struggles to game plan and his coaching staff as a whole tends to struggle with in game adjustments. They beat up bad teams, but struggle against top end teams because of those reasons. This has been his worst tenure of his coaching stints.

#6 Frozenbeernuts

Frozenbeernuts

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,019 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 09:06 AM

A roto blurb pointed out that the next coach will walk in to a situation with the franchise qb for the future. Darnold is going to single handedly get the next coach fired as well

#7 EternalShinyAndChrome

EternalShinyAndChrome

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,553 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 09:08 AM

http://www.rotoworld...353/todd-bowles

Thank, God.  I don't know who is worse between him, Hugh Jackson and Marvin Lewis.  2 down 1 to go in the Axis of Incompetence.  Waiting for the hammer to drop on Lewis.

Hammer dropped on Lewis.  It's a good day for CIN fans!

#8 cmh6476

cmh6476

FF Geek

• Members
  • 46,557 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 12:46 PM

Jets have requested an interview with chiefs OC Eric Bienemy

#Royals