Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

Pocahontas Refuses DNA Test!

I know they promoted her as one. Warren says she was recruited to Harvard and may have indicated she was NA post hire. Where did you read she put it on her application?

We were giving her the benefit of the doubt that she did it for honorable reasons like wanting University racists to go fock itself rather than the sh*tty reason of drinking leftist PC Kool Aid, feeling jealousy over victim mentality and white skin, and wanting to participate in a virtue signalling persecution complex.

I mean, that's why I would do it. Hopefully this SCOTUS upgrade means AA racism goes away before my kids go to university.

We were giving her the benefit of the doubt that she did it for honorable reasons like wanting University racists to go fock itself rather than the sh*tty reason of drinking leftist PC Kool Aid, feeling jealousy over victim mentality and white skin, and wanting to participate in a virtue signalling persecution complex.

I mean, that's why I would do it. Hopefully this SCOTUS upgrade means AA racism goes away before my kids go to university.

I assumed shes enamored of her NA heritage and decided to play it up to make herself more interesting or something. Thats embarrassing for her.

You guys are making the leap that she did it to get into Harvard, even though she says she was recruited and Harvard says it wasnt a factor. Thats possible but seems unlikely.

How would Harvard or anyone else have known she had Injun blood if SHE never brought it up? She's the one that put it out there, so let's stop acting like she didn't try and use it for her gain, even if it were true. Let's use our brains here people.

I assumed shes enamored of her NA heritage and decided to play it up to make herself more interesting or something. Thats embarrassing for her.

You guys are making the leap that she did it to get into Harvard, even though she says she was recruited and Harvard says it wasnt a factor. Thats possible but seems unlikely.

LInked to an article in this post that addresses these issues, but I keep forgetting that the rule around here is to make up your mind sans information or only things you learn on twiiter, so it went pretty much ignored.

I don't care that she lied. I think it's funny that she got called for it and thinks this exonerates her. She's like Franklin, the football player on Schoolhouse Rock, who made a connection in the other direction and the crowd started yelling out interjections.

SInce she's 1/1024 Native American, Trump should get a Publishers Clearinghouse sized check and make it out to Elizabeth Warren for $900. In "For" write: Catching Pocahontas Lying / MAGA

Also, I never jumped down Rachel Dolezol's throat. That's other people. I merely found her situation amusing. Even though she's a liberal nutjob, I actually felt sorry for her. We have a thread on her buried somewhere when she was breaking news. I can't see a millimeter of difference between the two situations and so I'm curious to see if the people who raged at Dolezol are going to do the same to Warren or not. It'll be educational to see what they choose to do one way or the other.

She brought it up for a reason. She wasn't questioned about it, it originated from her. Why? To gain a benefit, that's why. Why else bring it up?

It appears Warren has less Native American DNA than the average American of European descent. And in any case, her DNA was not compared to any actual tribes – Cherokee or otherwise – but rather a mix of Mexicans, Peruvians, and Colombians.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/elizabeth-warren-helps-republicans-with-her-focus-on-her-dna-instead-of-the-midterms

Eating a burrito or wearing loop earrings is cultural appropriation but falsely claiming Native American ancestry to advance your career is perfectly acceptable behavior. ~leftist logic

Telling the Huron tribe that they're idiots for feeling honored that your school has named your sports' teams after them and that you're going to change the name against their will and despite their pleading against it because they are too stupid to not feel offended. We're Eagles now, go away and fock off Huron tribe. ~ leftist logic

Eating a burrito or wearing loop earrings is cultural appropriation but falsely claiming Native American ancestry to advance your career is perfectly acceptable behavior. ~leftist logic

Telling the Huron tribe that they're idiots for feeling honored that your school has named your sports' teams after them and that you're going to change the name against their will and despite their pleading against it because they are too stupid to not feel offended. We're Eagles now, go away and fock off Huron tribe. ~ leftist logic

Ignoring actual facts to fit your narrative, what kind of logicis that?

This is where you excel. You run on emotion. You should hold a silent vigil to reduce the amount of white men in the world and replace them with wackos like this indian wannabe.

What facts? Is Elizabeth Warren by her own DNA test at least 98% white and -potentiality- >99.9% white? Yes, correct? Should someone 99.9% white be able to claim they are another race? I ve said all along yes if her race will negatively affect her employment.

Now, I have read what youre saying, you repeat Warrens claim that lying about her ancestry did not affect here employment. But thats transparent buIIsh1t. Right now as I type this and you are reading it, Harvard administration officials and lawyers are lying their asses off under oath about their blatantly racist admissions policies. Their employment policies are cut from the same racist cloth.

Warren spent ten years falsely claiming that she was a First Nation person, not a white one, despite being 99.9% white. She lied about her parents struggling with biracial discrimination. Anyone but you (and the corporate media whose paycheck requires that they dont understand) can figure out why. Also this doesnt offend me, I may well have done the same thing. I respect her and I sure wouldnt have outed her.

Im just saying... Trump called her BS on being a First Nation person and she took a DNA test that can back 99.9% white thus proving him right. Now everyone knows she isnt Native American despite claims otherwise. Then she got called out by the Cherokee Nation as well on her BS.

I think the cluelessness is funny as heII. That were having this discussion gives me insight into how her and the MSM minds work.

• Like 2

What facts? Is Elizabeth Warren by her own DNA test at least 98% white and -potentiality- >99.9% white? Yes, correct? Should someone 99.9% white be able to claim they are another race? I ve said all along yes if her race will negatively affect her employment.

Now, I have read what youre saying, you repeat Warrens claim that lying about her ancestry did not affect here employment. But thats transparent buIIsh1t. Right now as I type this and you are reading it, Harvard administration officials and lawyers are lying their asses off under oath about their blatantly racist admissions policies. Their employment policies are cut from the same racist cloth.

Warren spent ten years falsely claiming that she was a First Nation person, not a white one, despite being 99.9% white. She lied about her parents struggling with biracial discrimination. Anyone but you (and the corporate media whose paycheck requires that they dont understand) can figure out why. Also this doesnt offend me, I may well have done the same thing. I respect her and I sure wouldnt have outed her.

Im just saying... Trump called her BS on being a First Nation person and she took a DNA test that can back 99.9% white thus proving him right. Now everyone knows she isnt Native American despite claims otherwise. Then she got called out by the Cherokee Nation as well on her BS.

I think the cluelessness is funny as heII. That were having this discussion gives me insight into how her and the MSM minds work.

She is a Democrat, they aren't held accountable for false statements, HTH

She is a Democrat, they aren't held accountable for false statements, HTH

You think Honcho and MDC would be in a full court press defending a fraud they've never met if that fraud were a Republican?

Why even mention it to Harvard? The fact that she told them she identified as NA, and allowed them to claim her as NA, is enough for anyone with more than one brain cell to throw the BS flag.

Two things... claiming a distant relative is not claiming first nation status.

Second, I have twice posted links to a article that shows conclusively, with documentation, that shedid not benefit from claiming minority status, yet you continue to ignore that. You choose to ignore actual evidence to promote a theory of shadowy AA actions. A theory contradicted by the actual facts and completely unsupported with any actual evidence. Since that's the case I have to bow out because I'm not going to argue with somebody who is only presenting opinions.

You think Honcho and MDC would be in a full court press defending a fraud they've never met if that fraud were a Republican?

LMAO....you do every day!

This is where you excel. You run on emotion. You should hold a silent vigil to reduce the amount of white men in the world and replace them with wackos like this indian wannabe.

Thank you for that clinically emotionless response, I'll try to conduct myself more reasonably like you in the future.

Who is the President again..... :lol:

You probably think it's still obama. Dreams of tearing apart race relations on a daily basis. Throw in some feminazis for flavor.

Second, I have twice posted links to a article that shows conclusively, with documentation, that she did not benefit from claiming minority status, yet you continue to ignore that.

Do you not see a difference between claiming a distant relative and claiming that your official ethnicity is NA?

Warren deserves the grief she gets for calling herself a minority and allowing Harvard to count her as one. Im only taking issue with the idea she was an affirmative action hire.

You defend a POTUS who is a fake billionaire / patriot / populist with fake bone spurs, a fake tan, fake hair, a fake university and a fake marriage. :dunno:

You defend a POTUS who is a fake billionaire / patriot / populist with fake bone spurs, a fake tan, fake hair, a fake university and a fake marriage. :dunno:

You are delusional. But, I guess that is just like stating water is wet. My bad.

She absolutely did claim First Nation status. Elizabeth Warren- Cherokee. Harvards obsession with diversity proudly paraded her as a person of color and she self identified as First Nation although she seems to have given up the ghost on that at some point.

And again, this is just amusing, I dont hold it against her. Harvard on the other hand... thats is their MO and as the leader in the field, they have influenced countless other schools.

Again, she's the one that brought up being a NA. Just ask yourself why an obvious white woman trying to get ahead would do that? It's quite simple to figure out why.

• Like 1

Warren deserves the grief she gets for calling herself a minority and allowing Harvard to count her as one. Im only taking issue with the idea she was an affirmative action hire.

Meh, the last guy was fake black, fake hetero, faked going to Columbia, faked his whole resume in fact, faked policy to screw the middle class. At least this guy's policies are cooking, even if he's a creep personally. :dunno:

Also the idea that Pocahontas was an AA hire, is up for debate. There is no iron clad evidence, but there is evidence.

I wonder how those who defend her think it went down. Something like this?

Hi Elizabeth, it's nice to meet you. I noticed you have high cheekbones. Are you part Native American?

Warren: Well, I didn't want to bring it up, but yes I am. You can go ahead and claim me as a woman of color if you want. It should help out with your claims of diversity.

Hired!

Who is the President again..... :lol:

Apparently you never watch news media....ever? :huh:

Also the idea that Pocahontas was an AA hire, is up for debate. There is no iron clad evidence, but there is evidence.

Judging from the GC its a slam dunk. Half these morons seem to think she was a student.

Apparently you never watch news media....ever? :huh:

11 or so pages or the righties ready to deport Elizabeth Warren over exaggerating her heritage...when you hold POTUS to the same accountability standards I'll start giving your statements about the Dems accountability a little more credence. HTH.

11 or so pages or the righties ready to deport Elizabeth Warren over exaggerating her heritage...when you hold POTUS to the same accountability standards I'll start giving your statements about the Dems accountability a little more credence. HTH.

Back at ya. When some prominent democrats hold Maxine and Keith Ellison to any kind of standards and you'll have a point. For now we're all in the gutter.

12th Doosh definitely eats a lot of Olive Garden.

Another MDC lie. Color me shocked.

Poor MDC. What a turd.

And there you have it folks.