Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

Two Transgenders Blow Out Girls In State Meet

Kindly stop chasing away all our liberals, especially the thoughtful ones. Wer poorer each time someone leaves. I sure as fock dont want to have to go to the Cult of Joe to have a conversation.

I've brought this up before. All of these johnny-come-lately types apparently aren't going to be happy until fft is an exact duplicate of the Fox News message board.

The thing is, they came for the attention. They live to bicker against Meany Lib Strawmen. So when FFT inevitably becomes just a bunch of guys jerking each other off, be careful what you wish for.

The forearm was better when we had a few more posters on the other side. Now its just you and your ilk screaming about trannies ruining sports as a warm up to raping your daughters in unisex bathrooms.

If you want to be a poosey you don't have to post here. Pretty sure you said you were quitting once anyways. Same goes for you Volty. Fock both of you.

I've brought this up before. All of these johnny-come-lately types apparently aren't going to be happy until fft is an exact duplicate of the Fox News message board.

The thing is, they came for the attention. They live to bicker against Meany Lib Strawmen. So when FFT inevitably becomes just a bunch of guys jerking each other off, be careful what you wish for.

The problem with types like you is you think you own the place because you registered X number of years ago. No one cares if you've been here 15 years or 15 days.

You've been ranting about new users for quite some time now so let me give you some tips:

1. You don't own the place, so stop acting like you do. If you want a site that only has members that have been registered longer than X years, start your own site. Maybe call it getoffmylawn.com and have it be invite only? Or, if you don't want your own site, then maybe moving to one of these countries should be in your plans.
  2. This is a PUBLIC forum with a PUBLIC registration page - meaning that the REAL owner accepts, welcomes and embraces new users daily.
  3. As a business owner, new users = more traffic = potentially more revenue.
  4. Feel free to browse to the Way Back Machine for fftoday to rekindle the "good old days" if you miss them that much. The rest of us will still be here and welcome you with open arms once you're ready to return and embrace reality and the future.
  5. People on the internet are allowed to register at more than one forum. No, seriously, you're not restricted to just one place. That's the good thing about the internet - it's wide open (at the moment, anyways). If you don't want it wide open, then please go back and review bullet point #1 again.

I hope this helps.

The feminazis know that they are a lower peg on the grievance Hierarchy and cannot speak out forcefully about this, that must be really frustrating

The forearm was better when we had a few more posters on the other side. Now its just you and your ilk screaming about trannies ruining sports as a warm up to raping your daughters in unisex bathrooms.

Boys shouldn't be competing against girls on the world stage, it's the very slippery slope most normal people were worried about.

HTH

Translation:

"I've brought this up before. All of these wiffleball types apparently aren't going to be happy until fft is not the way I like it anymore.

The thing is, I come for the attention. I live to bicker against everyone on every single topic on this site. So when FFT inevitably becomes just a bunch of people like me jerking myself off while I type my next thoughtless load of crap on my keyboard, I'll need to just keep on spitting up more nonsense anyway."

Boys shouldn't be competing against girls on the world stage, it's the very slippery slope most normal people were worried about.

HTH

They shouldnt compete against them at all outside maybe elementary school gym class.

They shouldnt compete against them at all outside maybe elementary school gym class.

Well, it's happening.

If you want to be a poosey you don't have to post here. Pretty sure you said you were quitting once anyways. Same goes for you Volty. Fock both of you.

WTF are you talking about? I never said I was quitting anything. I’m just commenting that a bit more variety of opinion would make this place better.

This thread is the perfect example. NOBODY thinks trannies competing as females is a good idea. Some of us don’t think that has anything to do with shared locker/restrooms. It’s fine if you disagree, but the thread has quickly devolved to the partisan “teams” attacking one another, with the majority of posters falling on one side of the political spectrum.

This thread shouldn't have anything to do with your political leanings. The actual thread topic... That fact that it does, well, that says plenty about where we are today. Rational against the irrational.

Slippery slopes exist, they aren't myths like many like to claim. Couple years ago you let boys compete against girls in Middle School events, today, it's happening on the world stage. Easy to see coming.

Athletics hits close to home with me and my family, I went to school on an athletic scholarship, my daughter is at college on an athletic scholarship, my son is a sophomore and is tracking well for the same. I don't expect non-parents or parents of non-athletic kids to understand. It's silly for me to spend time arguing with them on this subject. They really wouldn't be in a position to fully understand the consequences. Rational thought would be nice but, I've come to learn that some people are solely driven by their political leanings. That's too bad.

This thread shouldn't have anything to do with your political leanings. The actual thread topic... That fact that it does, well, that says plenty about where we are today. Rational against the irrational.

Slippery slopes exist, they aren't myths like many like to claim. Couple years ago you let boys compete against girls in Middle School events, today, it's happening on the world stage. Easy to see coming.

Athletics hits close to home with me and my family, I went to school on an athletic scholarship, my daughter is at college on an athletic scholarship, my son is a sophomore and is tracking well for the same. I don't expect non-parents or parents of non-athletic kids to understand. It's silly for me to spend time arguing with them on this subject. They really wouldn't be in a position to fully understand the consequences. Rational thought would be nice but, I've come to learn that some people are solely driven by their political leanings. That's too bad.

Literally no one is arguing that trannies should be competing with women in athletics.

Actually, when talking about social issues, they often do cross into politics based upon the groups of people that are for or against and that funnels up to their political leader's because that's what the system is here. Then those politicians help fight to make laws or ban them or just use them as campaign items which often times the topics separate people who go onto forums and fight about it. It's the circle of social issues.

And which side of the political spectrum is more for boosting transexual's image in this country? Hmmm.

I come for the attention. I live to bicker against everyone on every single topic on this site.

We know. :mellow:

Little harsh dont you think?

What we want is people not turning this place into an echo chamber by ganging up on people that disagree with them and chasing them off. The site is better when there is a variety of views represented and it gets progressively less and less appealing as we lose those views and those posters. This place has always been a troll den, but we had different sorts of trolls.

ShoNuff and Newbie liked wrestling in the pigpen but even they got worn out. Now what we don't need is more purging.

Focktards like you shouldn't be inviting more folks to leave, especially when the place is already at a low point where it's starting to suck more than it ever has already.

Little harsh dont you think?

Not at all. I have no problem having an intelligent discussion with people who have a different opinion than I do. But I'm sick of having to have discussions with viewpoints, either actual or trolling, that are idiotic to the point no one should have them. I shouldn't have to argue against someone who thinks "being here illegally isn't a crime" or, more recently, MDC thinking it's ok to FORCE a 13 year old girl to share a bathroom with a 30 year old man. Those are vile, disgusting viewpoints IMO. But if I don't argue against them *I* am the one being forced not to post. So, if I have to choose between those people not posting or myself not posting I'd rather they not post. If the end result is less idiotic posts because they leave I'm fine with that.

A little harsh would be if I requested that they eat a bullet. I'm not asking for that.

Not at all. I have no problem having an intelligent discussion with people who have a different opinion than I do. But I'm sick of having to have discussions with viewpoints, either actual or trolling, that are idiotic to the point no one should have them. I shouldn't have to argue against someone who thinks "being here illegally isn't a crime" or, more recently, MDC thinking it's ok to FORCE a 13 year old girl to share a bathroom with a 30 year old man. Those are vile, disgusting viewpoints IMO. But if I don't argue against them *I* am the one being forced not to post. So, if I have to choose between those people not posting or myself not posting I'd rather they not post. If the end result is less idiotic posts because they leave I'm fine with that.

A little harsh would be if I requested that they eat a bullet. I'm not asking for that.

Trannies are already using ladies bathrooms and have been for years without any issues I know about. The trannies are using stalls not walking around with their dongs out. Id worry more about supposedly straight guys in the public john with little boys than a trannie in the ladies room.

Im not going anywhere. :wave:

Focktards like you shouldn't be inviting more folks to leave, especially when the place is already at a low point where it's starting to suck more than it ever has already.

I agree with this but disagree about the cause. IMO it's because of the trolling. Newbie was an admitted troll. If we had lost him, HT/RP, and GFIAFP 5 years ago this place would be in much better shape today. A lot of GOOD posters have left because of the silly slapfights that occur daily here. This place improved significantly when TorridMuhammad took his act elsewhere. So, while losing additional people would suck, not all people leaving is equal. The people with the attitude that this place is not FBG's so noone should ever have a timeout or be banned are shortsighted and wrong. There shouldn't be AS MANY bans/timeouts as FBG's but being the wild west of internet boreds is not the best way either.

EternalShinyAndChrome's Profile

EternalShinyAndChrome's Photo

My Information

Group Members

Active Posts 2,429

Member Since 30-August 17

...that moment when you get kicked off the interweb for being an insufferable troll.😁

My Information

Group Members

Active Posts 2,429

...that moment when you get kicked off the interweb for being an insufferable troll.😁

I bet 2,000 of them are to or about Sho Nuff.

MDC is 100% nothing but a troll, there's really no need to respond or even read his posts.

See, there's a vas deferens between registering anywhere you want - and ending up at the last place that'll have you.😄

MDC is 100% nothing but a troll, there's really no need to respond or even read his posts.

You act like you have a choice. 😂

On this site he/she/it is more like the token dumb kid in the group that you like to laugh at.

Pretty sure Volty agrees with all that you just said. Pens a full fledged crazy liberal though. But he has a PhD!

My Information

Group Members

Active Posts 2,429

...that moment when you get kicked off the interweb for being an insufferable troll.

Aww...how cute. I have my own iCreeperTM!

It's also cute how you and MDC work together protecting each other. Wiff posts, MDC flies in responding with "YEAH!". MDC posts, Wiff flies right in responding with "YEAH!".

MDC didn't waste anytime finding a new girl now that his old girl flew the coop to his safe space. You freakazoids gravitate towards each other.

See, there's a vas deferens between registering anywhere you want - and ending up at the last place that'll have you.

More derangement and lies from the board's #1 freakazoid. read this again:

The problem with types like you is you think you own the place because you registered X number of years ago. No one cares if you've been here 15 years or 15 days.

You've been ranting about new users for quite some time now so let me give you some tips:

1. You don't own the place, so stop acting like you do. If you want a site that only has members that have been registered longer than X years, start your own site. Maybe call it getoffmylawn.com and have it be invite only? Or, if you don't want your own site, then maybe moving to one of these countries should be in your plans.
  2. This is a PUBLIC forum with a PUBLIC registration page - meaning that the REAL owner accepts, welcomes and embraces new users daily.
  3. As a business owner, new users = more traffic = potentially more revenue.
  4. Feel free to browse to the Way Back Machine for fftoday to rekindle the "good old days" if you miss them that much. The rest of us will still be here and welcome you with open arms once you're ready to return and embrace reality and the future.
  5. People on the internet are allowed to register at more than one forum. No, seriously, you're not restricted to just one place. That's the good thing about the internet - it's wide open (at the moment, anyways). If you don't want it wide open, then please go back and review bullet point #1 again.

I hope this helps.

Sho's actually gone? Meh... I'm sure any of the threads I frequent will be the worse for it.

Alsohedidn'tbringanythingbutpartisanbullshitsoidon'tcare.

That being said.... it's not likr we're a aircraft carrier here boys... we're going more like a rubber raft... we can't be stabbing holes in our raft... ain't gonna float that way.

Couple things.

1) On topic, trannies should have to compete against other trannies. We don't let able bodied people compete in the paralympics, we shouldn't let men compete against women unless it mixed couples type games.

2) Off topic, any message bored, even low rent, lightly trafficked ones, rely on differing opinions to remain interesting. We shouldn't be happy about running anybody off the bored. If you can't ignore a poster, or engage that poster in civil debate, perhaps you're the problem.

Also, I disagree with MDC on damn near everything. The fact that he's a shitbird iggles fan doesn't work in his favor either. But damn if that mothrfucker doesn't make me :lol: with his ability to get a rise out some of you. You know he's trolling and yet you still bite on the lure when it flashes in front of you. The same goes for Sho. I'd noticed that he wasn't around, I just thought he earned a timeout. If he actually chose to leave he's a b!tch but he's been here a long time and it's not a good thing that he's gone.

My .02 for what it's worth.

Literally no one is arguing that trannies should be competing with women in athletics.

Sorry you and your kids are unathletic :(

As much time as they spend obsessing about slippery slopes, Im guessing a lot of posters are excellent skiers.

Oh please. Voltaire and I aren’t arguing any ludicrous, vile viewpoints, and neither is MDC. Whenever you disagree with someone, your “intelligent” discussion seems to quickly devolve to name calling, suggesting people leave, etc.

Pretty sure Volty agrees with all that you just said. Pens a full fledged crazy liberal though. But he has a PhD!

Give it a rest. And learn the difference between advanced degrees.
  • Like 1

Yeah, no slippery slopes, clearly nothing to see here..

:doh:

All you can do is laugh.

I told you if we let trannies have jobs and walk around in public they would start using bathrooms! :mad:

Couple things.

1) On topic, trannies should have to compete against other trannies. We don't let able bodied people compete in the paralympics, we shouldn't let men compete against women unless it mixed couples type games.

2) Off topic, any message bored, even low rent, lightly trafficked ones, rely on differing opinions to remain interesting. We shouldn't be happy about running anybody off the bored. If you can't ignore a poster, or engage that poster in civil debate, perhaps you're the problem.

Also, I disagree with MDC on damn near everything. The fact that he's a shitbird iggles fan doesn't work in his favor either. But damn if that mothrfucker doesn't make me :lol: with his ability to get a rise out some of you. You know he's trolling and yet you still bite on the lure when it flashes in front of you. The same goes for Sho. I'd noticed that he wasn't around, I just thought he earned a timeout. If he actually chose to leave he's a b!tch but he's been here a long time and it's not a good thing that he's gone.

My .02 for what it's worth.

They just keep jumping into my boat like carp. 🐟