• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 SenatorRock

SenatorRock

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,372 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:50 AM

Watch this old white dude lose his ###### and call Don Lemon a ###### live on CNN. 

CNN doesn't bleep out shithole, they even spell it out for you in the header. They also don't bleep out ######. 

Trump broke them.

#2 joneo

joneo

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,482 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:59 AM

:banana:

A thumbless Gollum, a wretched slave to NSFW links.

-phillybear

It is the most vile link he's ever posted. It makes tubgirl look like Mary ###### Poppins.

-Rusty Syringes

If joneo doesn't win, it'll be a slap in the face to turd slurpers everywhere.

--brinett9

If they held another election on November 9th, Trump would have lost the popular by 10 million and the electoral in a landslide. So many people didn't bother voting because the media was telling them Clinton was a lock by 10 points. And Trump's approval rating dropped from 47% to 37% just in the weeks between the election and inauguration.  Unless he can get someone to reign him in, I doubt he'll survive the four years, let alone any chance at being reelected.

Quote (Sho Nuff January 28, 2017)

At some point you will get it thru your head that...
A. You don't speak for everyone and don't understand the word literally
B. I don't give a flying Fock what you think of me. I will post my opinions and back them up as I have.

If that kisses you off...Fock you, I don't care.
My life outside the board is fine and none of your damn business.
Worry about yourself. Take a break since you don't care and think nobody cares.

#3 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,147 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:26 AM

Italy and Ireland and Japan aren't ship holes. This guy isn't helping his cause, he's actually making the point that we shouldn't be importing unskilled, uneducated people from
Dysfunctional countries.

#4 12th Man

12th Man

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:33 AM

They are shitholes. Why doesn't Don Lemon move to Haiti if it's so wonderful. #Haitiisashithole.

#5 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 20,835 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:41 AM

Trump apparently thought his new friends were open to some locker room talk.

Mental note Donald; they aren't your friends. Watch yer mouth....

BBC for the most part is pretty damn good.

#6 TimmySmith

TimmySmith

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,053 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:53 AM

The text in quotes scrolling on the bottom of the news yesterday were priceless.

My favorite:  "Why'd they make him President, anyway".

“We’ve fulfilled far more promises than we’ve promised,” the president said. “I call it promises plus.”

#7 peenie

peenie

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,488 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:56 AM

Southern Italy in the early 1900's was poor and a crappyhole. Please ask a friend or read up on history. In the meantime here is a video for you:

https://youtu.be/aREzSyZNxsY
Peenie gives good thread. -MedStudent
Sometimes, you really are the best poster here, Peenie. -Me_2006

#8 12th Man

12th Man

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:00 AM

Southern Italy in the early 1900's was poor and a crappyhole. Please ask a friend or read up on history. In the meantime here is a video for you:

Who gives a crap about Italy in 1900? We are talking Haiti and Africa in 2018. Shitholes. Let their people stay there.

#9 Brad GLuckman

Brad GLuckman

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,483 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:01 AM

Italians are pretty loud and annoying. Letting them in was a mistake.

#10 TimmySmith

TimmySmith

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,053 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:05 AM

Who gives a crap about Italy in 1900? We are talking Haiti and Africa in 2018. Shitholes. Let their people stay there.

And the ME, Mexico, Central America.  These places were not SHs 40 years ago, their citizenry failed to do it's part to maintain the country.  Now they bring that attitude here.

“We’ve fulfilled far more promises than we’ve promised,” the president said. “I call it promises plus.”

#11 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,147 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:05 AM

The whole world was a crap hole in 1900. HTH.

#12 TimmySmith

TimmySmith

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,053 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:12 AM

The whole world was a crap hole in 1900. HTH.

People came here to work.  There were no handouts.  

#13 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,147 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:13 AM

People came here to work.  There were no handouts.  

Or sewers in most places.

#14 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 20,835 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:16 AM

IMO Brazil might be an even bigger sh!thole. Crime ridden, etc...add them to the list.

#15 SaintsInDome2006

SaintsInDome2006

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,082 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:54 AM

Guys, Fyi Trump this morning denied he ever said it. 1. Do you believe him after basically just accepting what he said last night as believable and defensible?, and 2. Why would he deny it? Thanks.

#16 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 20,835 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:59 AM

Guys, Fyi Trump this morning denied he ever said it. 1. Do you believe him after basically just accepting what he said last night as believable and defensible?, and 2. Why would he deny it? Thanks.

Widely reported does not indicate truth as we've seen although I can well imagine him saying it.

If this is a trolling attempt by Trump he sure knows whaf buttons to press.

#17 SaintsInDome2006

SaintsInDome2006

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,082 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:09 AM

Widely reported does not indicate truth as we've seen although I can well imagine him saying it.

If this is a trolling attempt by Trump he sure knows whaf buttons to press.

Yeah, Trump says it was derogatory, that he didn't say it, that Haiti is very poor and troubled, and he has a wonderful relationship with them. He sounds genuinely offended people would think he said such a thing.

#18 nzoner

nzoner

FF Geek

• Members
  • 9,013 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:11 AM

"It brought tears to my eyes" :doh:

"NOTHING MATTERS BUT THE WEEKEND,FROM A TUESDAY POINT OF VIEW."

#19 5-Points

5-Points

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,392 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:44 AM

These are the same shitdicks that laughed when the last guy called half of America teabaggers.

Now they want to feign outrage when the current guy says something derogatory about non Americans.

Fock em.

#20 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 58,797 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:47 AM

These are the same shitdicks that laughed when the last guy called half of America teabaggers.

Now they want to feign outrage when the current guy says something derogatory about non Americans.

Fock em.

nailed it

#21 SaintsInDome2006

SaintsInDome2006

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,082 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:49 AM

Fock em.

Trump says he didn't say it, he called it "derogatory".

#22 Mr Fantasy

Mr Fantasy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:18 PM

There is a reason RCL calls their port Labradee and no mention of the word Haiti. Couldnt donate blood for a year after going there.

#23 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,217 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:00 PM

And immigration from there was halted and those that had come before were discriminated against too. My own grandfather was a WOP (WithOut Papers illegal immigrant) for a good twenty-five years. Meanwhile, my grandmother's side included the DiMaggio brothers of baseball fame.

And I have to admit, we Sicilians brought our own special sort of problems. Not my grandfather who was always clean, but in general, we earned our bad reputation because so many were deep in mafia involvement and that would include some of the uncles I had. But Sicilians eventually fully integrated to such a point that there never was a problem for me in my lifetime. What happened was we always had famously tight family loyalties and then once we stopped committing crime, the discrimination against us faded away.

So stop with the crime and develop functional families, these two things are what I would recommend for the black community to consider trying if they want their problems to go away too. A great many blacks have already figured that out and are doing this now and are leading productive lives. Unfortunately many are stuck in a rut in the ghetto where all sorts of bad habits and bad people divert them onto the wrong path.

Using that "who's been irritating me less" criteria seven months in.... still not Trump and his fans. I grew up with these people. I understand them. They actually seem normal, surprising as it may seem to you. These liberals on the other hand: cop bashing, white shaming, trannie loving, kneeling during the national anthem. Fock them. They're the ones that really freak me out and it's not even close to being close.

---
Posting in this place year after year devolves us all into something similar to Lord of the Flies. 

#24 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,147 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:08 PM

My aunt tried to immigrate to the us in the 50's and was denied. They suspected she had tuberculosis, which she didn't. They examined her for about 10 seconds. Ended up in Canada.

#25 SaintsInDome2006

SaintsInDome2006

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,082 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:29 PM

My aunt tried to immigrate to the us in the 50's and was denied. They suspected she had tuberculosis, which she didn't. They examined her for about 10 seconds. Ended up in Canada.

Ok and you seem fine, a good American.

Trump's own mother left a shithole island off the coast of Scotland. She had $50 to her name, worked as a domestic servant, and even had 1-2 children before she was legal. Does anyone have a problem with this?

#26 Mr Fantasy

Mr Fantasy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:30 PM

She took a bad beat there bro

#27 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,147 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:31 PM

Trump's own mother left a shithole island off the coast of Scotland. She had $50 to her name, worked as a domestic servant, and even had 1-2 children before she was legal. Does anyone have a problem with this?

She had a job and a family waiting for her. She didn't need a dime from the taxpayers. And her labor was needed. We have enough landscapers.

#28 SaintsInDome2006

SaintsInDome2006

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,082 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:34 PM

She had a job and a family waiting for her. She didn't need a dime from the taxpayers. And her labor was needed. We have enough landscapers.

That's not correct. When Mary Anne McLeod left Scotland she had no job and no family (unless you mean her sister). The maid/nanny ended up hooking up with a rich New Yorker, whose own father had come to the US to evade the German draft, later.

#29 Mr Fantasy

Mr Fantasy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:36 PM

If that ###### squistion follows this guy over here too Im out

#30 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,147 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:37 PM

That's not correct. When Mary Anne McLeod left Scotland she had no job and no family (unless you mean her sister). The maid/nanny ended up hooking up with a rich New Yorker, whose own father had come to the US to evade the German draft, later.

Sisters are family. And being a nanny is a job. Besides, I was talking about my aunt.

#31 SaintsInDome2006

SaintsInDome2006

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,082 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:43 PM

Sisters are family. And being a nanny is a job. Besides, I was talking about my aunt.

Apologies. Congrats on a great family story.

#32 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 20,835 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:43 PM

Yeah, I do.

CAN SIZE?!!!

#33 SaintsInDome2006

SaintsInDome2006

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,082 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:56 PM

Yeah, I do.

CAN SIZE?!!!

Hm, pretty decent, I'd say.

#34 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 20,835 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:58 PM

Hm, pretty decent, I'd say.

Turn of the Century Danicka from what I see.   :sleep:

Thanks for posting though.  :cheers:

#35 Mike Honcho

Mike Honcho

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,728 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:06 PM

Trump did it again, got the left and MSM to go full retard[/url]

I don't think it's going full tard until you vote for him.

#36 Big Guy

Big Guy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,909 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:12 PM

haha, that's worse!  :lol:

#37 5-Points

5-Points

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,392 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:28 PM

Trump says he didn't say it, he called it "derogatory".

Whether he said it or not doesn't detract from the hypocrisy of those who are :cry: about it now.

:dunno: