Sign in to follow this  
fantasy master

Just say no

What top 10 player at any position will you not draft no matter how far they fall? I'm going with AP, as much as I am an AP fan it's just too much of a risk with his injury being so late in the season last year.

Maurice Jones-Drew. I don't see an end to his contract situation and if this holdout extends deep into training camp with a lot of new pieces on offense, I'd expect a repeat of CJIII last year.

I'm not drafting AP either, but if he (or anyone for that matter) fell far enough I would draft them, even if I didn't like the player. Other top guys I am not drafting this year include Welker, Brees, and Cam because I think you'll get shortchanged on the investment.

Tom Brady. He is a fantasy stud, but he is the one guy in the league that I draw the line on. I have never owned him and won't. He is a knob, and I cannot bear to wish him well.

Tom Brady. He is a fantasy stud, but he is the one guy in the league that I draw the line on. I have never owned him and won't. He is a knob, and I cannot bear to wish him well.

So u must be a sorry ass Jets fan?

So u must be a sorry ass Jets fan?

Sorry a**....probably. Jets fan....hardly.

Right below Brady in my disdain would likely be a certain coach with a foot fetish.

I am a NFL guy and have no team loyalty except to my FF teams.

Players I won't draft in the top 10

-Fitzgerald

-T-Rich

-Graham

-Gronk

-Forte

-Brady

-Brees

-Peterson

Not to say I don't like these players, and if they are around in the 2nd rd I would most likely grab them, but these are who I see worthy of a top 10 pick:

1.Foster

2.Rice

3.McCoy

4.Calvin Johnson

5.Mathews

6.Chris Johnson

7.Rodgers

8.MJD

9.McFadden

10.Murray?

DND for me right now:

MJD - ugly holdout looming

AP - horrific late season injury

Dez Bryant - superior talent and head problems to match

CJ2K - He killed me last year. I'd take him in the 3rd, but not earlier.

J. Finley - Same as CJ, though I'd take him in the 7th.

Sorry a**....probably. Jets fan....hardly.

Right below Brady in my disdain would likely be a certain coach with a foot fetish.

I am a NFL guy and have no team loyalty except to my FF teams.

I have been trying to get my roommate to play ffball for a few years now but he will not because of his DND list. His list includes the ravens, patriots, any nfc north team not named the bears, Eli manning, and I'm sure I'm missing a few but you get the point. He says he couldn't root for any player that was going against the bears or any player that was on a team that could in any way hurt the beats chances off making the playoffs.. I keep telling him he doesn't have to root for the players but just use his football knowledge to put together the best possible roster and take pride in that.

My DND for their current adp is

Aj green

Cam

Trich

Mjd

Charles

Ap

I have been trying to get my roommate to play ffball for a few years now but he will not because of his DND list. His list includes the ravens, patriots, any nfc north team not named the bears, Eli manning, and I'm sure I'm missing a few but you get the point. He says he couldn't root for any player that was going against the bears or any player that was on a team that could in any way hurt the beats chances off making the playoffs.. I keep telling him he doesn't have to root for the players but just use his football knowledge to put together the best possible roster and take pride in that.

My DND for their current adp is

Aj green

Cam

Trich

Mjd

Charles

Ap

Dont have to cheer for them in Fantasy football, They are gonna score what they are gonna score and you cant do anything about it!!