Sign in to follow this  
kozmiq

Survivor is on tonight (Wednesday)

Tonight is going to be so boring. Troyzan will be gone. This season really sucks, except when the midget does something.

Tonight is going to be so boring. Troyzan will be gone. This season really sucks, except when the midget does something.

More than likely and yes pretty much it has.

Redemption Island needs to come back and at least 2 people from previous seasons.

I totally agree. This girl power season sucks!

except when the midget does something.

The rest of the tribe should make him entertain them or he gets voted off. At least that's what I would do. :banana:

I wish they would quit going to tropical islands. I get the whole access to water thing, but I really liked the earlier seasons, like Australia (S2) and Africa (S3?).

Why can't they do Botswana, Benin or maybe somewhere in the Himalayas?

I wish they would quit going to tropical islands. I get the whole access to water thing, but I really liked the earlier seasons, like Australia (S2) and Africa (S3?).

Why can't they do Botswana, Benin or maybe somewhere in the Himalayas?

Iceland.

Kim? Really? What's the bigger attraction, the 12 yo boy's body or the butterface?

C'mon TurdBurd,...she's SWEET / NICE / TALL / SKINNY / FEMININE :wub:

everything that Nikki isn't :lol:

Things just got interesting...

Those two broads should have flipped...missed a good opportunity imo.

Idiots. All of them.

And now we have no midget for entertainment. :thumbsdown:

However... the preview for next week looked like something might happen.

I hope troy can pull something off. I like the fock it I got nothing to lose, brutal honest truth, you're not the boss of me suck my cack attitude he has adopted.

:thumbsup:

It's nice to know some of the chicks are as stupid as the mens.

anyone else notice the awkwardness of that scene where Tarzan was Washing the Midget's face in the ocean.. very strange scene IMO..kinda creapy :banana: :banana:

Also thank god for Troyzan to keep this thing intresting.. :cheers:

anyone else notice the awkwardness of that scene where Tarzan was Washing the Midget's face in the ocean.. very strange scene IMO..kinda creapy :banana: :banana:

Also thank god for Troyzan to keep this thing intresting.. :cheers:

Yeah, that was very odd and disturbing.

Troyzan was making me laugh repeatedly last night with some of the things he was saying...that were all true and blunt as fock. :overhead:

Holy sh!t! Dimples got a black shirt!

This season blows.

Tarzan may be the most retarded of them all. He voted for Leif to go. Leif is the only person in the entire game who was even remotely on his side.

Retards.

Yeah, that was very odd and disturbing.

Troyzan was making me laugh repeatedly last night with some of the things he was saying...that were all true and blunt as fock. :overhead:

Like the thing about typical women taking all they can from a man and once they have it, they have no use for him anymore? :D

Like the thing about typical women taking all they can from a man and once they have it, they have no use for him anymore? :D

Just about everything he said during the entire show. :banana:

Tarzan may be the most retarded of them all. He voted for Leif to go. Leif is the only person in the entire game who was even remotely on his side.

Retards.

It's really hard to understand what Tarzan is up to. The only thing I can figure is he's going with the Philip "be the crazy annoying guy everyone wants to take to the end" strategy.

It's really hard to understand what Tarzan is up to. The only thing I can figure is he's going with the Philip "be the crazy annoying guy everyone wants to take to the end" strategy.

There's gotta be something they aren't showing us. He thinks he's in an alliance with someone else I'm just not sure who is controlling him.

Special Wednesday edition of Survivor, this week, geeks. :banana:

The castaways get oiled :wub: up for an immunity challenge; feelings of alienation lead tribe members to evaluate all options.

I cant wait to see Tarzan all "oiled up"

:wub: :wub: :wub:

I hope his :banana: doesn't slip out of the hammock. :cry:

I'm actually interested to see WTF Christina thinks is going on and how she is not going to be voted out next. Everyone on this season is a bunch of focking retards waiting to give the prize to Kim.

Every time I think these people can't get any dumber, they go and suprise me. Sabrina stupidly tells Christina that they are going to throw two votes at her and the rest at Troyzan, but catches herself before she says, "in case he plays the idol, so we can get you out". Then, I swear, Christina says, "In case he plays the idol." Who the hell does she think is going home if he plays the idol?! Does she not understand what happens when an idol is played!?

And what is with Tarzan complaining that there are only two guys left and his time on the island is short? That jackasses last four votes were for guys. :wall:

Wow, just wow.

I thought just the men were dumb this season.

I thought Christina was smart :doh:

How does Tarzan not think he's going home next or the time after that? He can't/won't win squat, he's useless. :wall:

Chelsea has to be the best looking survivor player ever. :shocking:

Every time I think these people can't get any dumber, they go and suprise me. Sabrina stupidly tells Christina that they are going to throw two votes at her and the rest at Troyzan, but catches herself before she says, "in case he plays the idol, so we can get you out". Then, I swear, Christina says, "In case he plays the idol." Who the hell does she think is going home if he plays the idol?! Does she not understand what happens when an idol is played!?

And what is with Tarzan complaining that there are only two guys left and his time on the island is short? That jackasses last four votes were for guys. :wall:

This.

Dear Survivor Gods,

This season sucks! I would rather watch three more seasons with Russel Hantz than this crap.

Bring on Big Brother...

Sincerely,

I'm Over These Girls

Can anyone tell me what happened AFTER the point when Chelsea applied the oil ? :wub:

:thumbsup:

Can anyone tell me what happened AFTER the point when Chelsea applied the oil ? :wub:

I jizzed all over myself. :wub:

Focking idiots. The men are still paying the karma debt for voluntarily going to tribal.

Chelsea looked hot all oiled up. :wub:

for some reason I am Loving that kat brod, kinda young and dumb but seems pretty cute :wub:

for some reason I am Loving that kat brod, kinda young and dumb but seems pretty cute :wub:

needs to shave her beaver teeth.