Sign in to follow this  
scottsind

Mixon, McKinnon, Drake, Henry - Standard League Rankings

Standard league

How would you rank Mixon, McKinnon, Drake, and Henry? I have it as I have them listed. Just want a vibe on what people think early in the off-season.

Thanks!

Non ppr

Mixon

Drake

Henry

McKinnon.

Welcome back.

Thanks for the opinion. All of the different sites I have looked at have them listed in different order, so I am sure once camp hits everything will level out.

Mixon - Upgraded line and clear bell-cow status. Bernard will get his in the passing game, but that has been true for awhile now.

Henry - I wish he had bell-cow status, but the team wants 2 solid rb's at all times so share the work load. Deon Lewis is going to hold him back.

McKinnon - Coach hand selected him to be the lead back, but can he really be a 3 down back? In Minnesota it didn't seem like it, but their offensive line wasn't that great.

Drake - Looked like he was headed towards bell-cow status and then they pick up Gore and get a good 3 down back out of ASU as a 4th round draft pick. Upgraded offensive line.

Mixon is my main target at the moment with AB and Mike Evans as my two keepers. Hopefully one of the other 4 falls to me in back to back rounds.

I’m personally not worried about Gore.

Actually think that the signing of Gore was a good think for Drake.

Gore isn’t there too challenge him, he’s with the Dolphins for leadership on a team that lacks it.

He’s going too get some work, but I think it will be limited as all rb2 on a nfl team.

I have to agree.

only way Gore gets starts is if they are not happy with what they see in Drake.

I think the team also brought him in because they dont want to just give a starting job away. they want Drake to actually win the starting job.

I think that's fair. Gore is there more for leadership than for production.

Gore isn’t there too challenge him, he’s with the Dolphins for leadership on a team that lacks it.

He’s going too get some work, but I think it will be limited as all rb2 on a nfl team.