Sign in to follow this  
[echo]

Cameron Meredith

Anger.

No your right, keep White because he's been so good.

Don't keep a wr2, let him go for a long shot too even stay on the field.

Lol.

Psalm 117.

Sorry you are angry. But they let Meredith go and will not go back. They should have called you first on their budget, player evaluation, and future strategic team direction.

Meredith was awesome last year and everyone knows it. What a terrible loss.

Sorry you are angry. But they let Meredith go and will not go back. They should have called you first on their budget, player evaluation, and future strategic team direction.

Just like David Johnson and Allen Robinson

They should have.

I agree.

And the complement.

Thanks for the reply.

Proverbs 14.

Just like David Johnson and Allen Robinson

Yep. Arizona did a good job in not cutting Johnson. And I like the risk the Bears are taking with Robinson. If the Bears kept Meredith, that gives them 3 receivers coming off major injury. My guess is they wanted either White or Meredith but not both. Seeing that they invested a #7 overall pick in White, and still under rookie contract, they wanted to keep him. It's all speculation on my part. Meredith may be a solid #2 in N.O. I may have even invested in him in fantasy if I didn't already own Michael Thomas. I don't know the Bears WR financial allocation, but if it did indeed get down to White or Meredith, I'm glad they kept White. I really want to see this guy play healthy. Huge upside.

Yep. Arizona did a good job in not cutting Johnson. And I like the risk the Bears are taking with Robinson. If the Bears kept Meredith, that gives them 3 receivers coming off major injury. My guess is they wanted either White or Meredith but not both. Seeing that they invested a #7 overall pick in White, and still under rookie contract, they wanted to keep him. It's all speculation on my part. Meredith may be a solid #2 in N.O. I may have even invested in him in fantasy if I didn't already own Michael Thomas. I don't know the Bears WR financial allocation, but if it did indeed get down to White or Meredith, I'm glad they kept White. I really want to see this guy play healthy. Huge upside.

Actually meredith already showed his immense upside. White hasnt shown anything. The Bears had the 5th most cap space to start free agency. Get rid of the guy who looked great at times, and keep the guy who is never healthy, nor has he really shown much. Oh and add a meaningless draft slot into the equation. I guess the Browns should never have moved on from Manziel with this logic since he was a first round pick :doh:

Oh and Arizona did a good job not cutting the best running back in the NFL, who is still on his rookie contract?? :lol: So insightful! :lol:

Oh and Arizona did a good job not cutting the best running back in the NFL, who is still on his rookie contract?? :lol: So insightful! :lol:

You are the one that equated Meredith being injured with Johnson being injured. Weird

Actually meredith already showed his immense upside. White hasnt shown anything. The Bears had the 5th most cap space to start free agency. Get rid of the guy who looked great at times, and keep the guy who is never healthy, nor has he really shown much. Oh and add a meaningless draft slot into the equation. I guess the Browns should never have moved on from Manziel with this logic since he was a first round pick :doh:

Yep. Manziel is the perfect comparison to White. Weird.

The bears keeping kevin white is just being stubborn. They can't give up on him. At this point the fans would probably be ok with it. He was a terrible choice and will never live up to where he was drafted. He simply cant stay on the field.

The bears keeping kevin white is just being stubborn. They can't give up on him. At this point the fans would probably be ok with it. He was a terrible choice and will never live up to where he was drafted. He simply cant stay on the field.

Great. Give up on the guy. Millions thought he would be very good. Injuries early and he is a worthless prospect now based upon your well informed opinion. You and the others are in the medical discussions on both White and Meredith, team meetings for offseason direction for the offense, and salary cap plans. Good for you. But you should be presenting your opinions with medical backup on both meredith and White.

Wasn't it last season that the Bears coaching staff was questioning White heart to play that game, ,much like the Dolphins coaches have said about Parker?

And I believe there was indeed some back and fourth between White and the coaches.

Yeah I think that is the case.

I agree with post #49.

Proverbs 14.

You are the one that equated Meredith being injured with Johnson being injured. Weird

You're the one who kept talking about how productive Meredirh was last year, when he didnt even play because of the acl

Great. Give up on the guy. Millions thought he would be very good. Injuries early and he is a worthless prospect now based upon your well informed opinion. You and the others are in the medical discussions on both White and Meredith, team meetings for offseason direction for the offense, and salary cap plans. Good for you. But you should be presenting your opinions with medical backup on both meredith and White.

Kevin. Is that you ?

You're the one who kept talking about how productive Meredirh was last year, when he didnt even play because of the acl

In the end, the Bears didn't want to allocate $9.6 million plus incentives to a receiver coming off of an acl who only has 77 catches and 4 touchdowns with 3 fumbles going into his 4th year in the league.

I'm not going to revolt against the Bears for their decision on a guy who they actually took a chance on to begin with.

They kept a wr going into his third season, with 5 games played 21 rec 192 yards and 0 tds.

Mmm

That's not a lot of help for a young QB.

They kept a wr going into his third season, with 5 games played 21 rec 192 yards and 0 tds.

Mmm

That's not a lot of help for a young QB.

Who cares? White has been injured but they still believe in him. The Bears aren't calling him a bust because of his early injury situation. They chose him of 2 guys that didn't play last year and I agree with them because in White's last year in West Virginia he put up 109 catches for almost 1500 yards and 10 TDs. Yes, that is not the pros but he was limited by injuries so far. The Bears want to give him a chance still. Good deal. Good luck to Meredith in NO. I hope he does well with his $9.6 million.

This is from 2016. He doesn't understand the route tree and only played on one side if the field in college. Say what you want...Kevin. the bears kept the wrong guy.

The box score showed a team-high seven targets against the Texans, but White got Jay Cutler intercepted on a bad route and came away with 34 yards. "Trying to keep his role as simple as possible for him and do things that he's very comfortable doing," Loggains said regarding the Bears' goal for White. "At West Virginia, the route tree wasn't big. He played on one side of the field." It would not be surprising if White began losing snaps and targets to Eddie Royal.

This is from 2016. He doesn't understand the route tree and only played on one side if the field in college. Say what you want...Kevin. the bears kept the wrong guy.

The box score showed a team-high seven targets against the Texans, but White got Jay Cutler intercepted on a bad route and came away with 34 yards. "Trying to keep his role as simple as possible for him and do things that he's very comfortable doing," Loggains said regarding the Bears' goal for White. "At West Virginia, the route tree wasn't big. He played on one side of the field." It would not be surprising if White began losing snaps and targets to Eddie Royal.

Jay Cutler got intercepted? Wow.

Anyone mention the 3 STRAIGHT years missed with injuries? 2 of them ended before game 1 was over? I mean. If you want me to have faith Kevin it would probably be easier to sell me on your lord and savior the great flying spaghetti monster.

• Like 1

Anyone mention the 3 STRAIGHT years missed with injuries? 2 of them ended before game 1 was over? I mean. If you want me to have faith Kevin it would probably be easier to sell me on your lord and savior the great flying spaghetti monster.

"New coach Matt Nagy hasnt met with the Bears players yet, per NFL rules, but he said he views it as his own challenge to get White back up to speed.

You dont make any promises that anythings going to happen, Nagy said. But you see a kid like that, you know his road and where hes at, and I look at that as a personal challenge to get him to a place where we want to get him."

If he is wrong he is wrong. Nothing left but let's see if Nagy is any good at his role.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-spt-bears-kevin-white-mitch-trubisky-20180307-story,amp.html

If you don't like Nagy, then whatever. What are you going to do?

You can lead a horse to water. You can't make it drink. Similarly you can plug Kevin white into your roster. You just can't make him stay healthy.

You can lead a horse to water. You can't make it drink. Similarly you can plug Kevin white into your roster. You just can't make him stay healthy.

Bears now have one of the best coaching staffs in the league. Whine all you want about their decisions on players and the salary cap.

Who cares? White has been injured but they still believe in him. The Bears aren't calling him a bust because of his early injury situation. They chose him of 2 guys that didn't play last year and I agree with them because in White's last year in West Virginia he put up 109 catches for almost 1500 yards and 10 TDs. Yes, that is not the pros but he was limited by injuries so far. The Bears want to give him a chance still. Good deal. Good luck to Meredith in NO. I hope he does well with his $9.6 million.

Who cares? I care. It's the team I root for, and they let go of the better receiver. White isn't as good as Meredith. Plus the Bears had enough cap space. 6 mil for Wheaton the year before. Meredith was a bargain. He wasnt even allowed on the field much until 2016. His qbs were Barkley and Hoyer. Its amazing he was able to even have the numbers he did. Oh and his coach was John Fox aka the anti offense.

I really wish White great success. But which WVA WRs have become major pro success stories despite the great offenses? I know Im biased but I think the Saints have a bit of the Drew Brees 2006 steal vibe here.

I really wish White great success. But which WVA WRs have become major pro success stories despite the great offenses? I know Im biased but I think the Saints have a bit of the Drew Brees 2006 steal vibe here.

How mamy Jackson State RB success stories are there?

Lol if you don't care, why post? M

2016 66rec 888yards 4tds in 14 games limited quality at QB, and that in the pros.

Lol I don't care what White posted in his last year in college, please tell what has be produced in the pros?m

21 red 192 yards 0 tds going on season three.

Sounds good.

Antoher question you won't answer.

Wuzzy.

Again what has White produced in the NFL? M

which WVA WRs have become major pro success stories despite the great offenses?

So Penn State RB Barkley will crash and burn in the NFL?

So Penn State RB Barkley will crash and burn in the NFL?

Ok I get your point, however there were some Penn St RBs that had good careers.

I get the point though.

Ok I get your point, however there were some Penn St RBs that had good careers.

I get the point though.

It's cool. Just a team decision. If meredith goes on and becomes a pro bowler, and White breaks an ankle, then the Bears will be criticized... Lets see how they do.

• Like 1

Spoken like a man who's held Kevin White since he drafted him...

Spoken like someone who doesn't know anything. I haven't owned a Bears player since 1985.

Meh. If Merideth is good to go health wise, I like his upside and abilities.

That said, they just grabbed Allen Robinson and Gabriel. Paid Kyle Fuller. Grabbed Trey Burton.

It isn't about whether they like Kevin White over him. White is on the final year of his deal.

They just signed 2 WRs to 3 and 4 year deals. Plus a receiving TE in Burton. You can't keep everyone.

I'd love to kill the Bears, but I don't see why anyone would here. In a perfect world money is no object and you can keep whoever you want for as long as you want. But that isn't how it works.

Spoken like someone who doesn't know anything. I haven't owned a Bears player since 1985.

I thought we established this. He IS kevin White.