Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Greg Olsen

If he plays, do you play him ? they gave him good news that its just a pain thing, maybe he balls out Sunday.... especially if McCaffrey is gimpy

What I mean is, they yanked him because they thought it was the bone... it was not and not at risk. I think they are just giving him as many days as he can this week to chill

Sounds too risky if you have a playoff spot on the line, even if not I'd look elsewhere if at all possible.

a Howard, Hooper and Clay are on waivers.... who would you rather have ?

probably Clay for me... Winstons boy is Brate, Hooper can get you a 2

If he plays, do you play him ? they gave him good news that its just a pain thing, maybe he balls out Sunday.... especially if McCaffrey is gimpy

I’m not. Too risky.

Olsen is staying on my bench this week for Engram. If Clay was on my team I'd be playing him over Olsen also. Not sure about the other 2.

Olsen is staying on my bench this week for Engram. If Clay was on my team I'd be playing him over Olsen also. Not sure about the other 2.

thanks

On my bench for Hunter Henry. We have repeatedly seen how tricky returning from these foot injuries can be. I know the whole once it has healed it has healed. Just look back at the returns of Edleman, Bryant and Watkins. All three were not right once they returned.

Win and in...hate to have to pick, but may go Hunter Henry.

Really think Olsen will be alright this week though...

Never easy

Olsen is droppable. He will not see the field again this year.

His matchups are bad too. Likely my top drop candidate this week as well.

Sounds like he may play this week. Was worried about artificial turf. I'm on the fence about dropping him.

Tough spot to roll with him confidently. Be using Henry over him this week to see if Olsen can make it through a game and be productive.

Definitely, I'm looking at Olsen or Clay right now.

I am also stuck with Cam going. Benched MCaffrey though for Gore, Collins & Lynch.

Clay was going good until injuries to him and his QB. Now hasn't gotten the groove back and QB is hurt again. May need to pick up Seals-Jones who has nice matchups to end the season.

Clay vs the Colts looks like a good matchup

Clay vs the Colts looks like a good matchup

But CBS told me Seals Jones will outscore Clay so now I need to pick him up.

Taylor is listed as questionable.

Olsen played a majority of snaps. I am likely to go with him in 1 league with no other options besides Clay.

In the other, I have to pick 1 out of Olsen, Doyle and Hilton. I will go Doyle as Den gives up points to TEs.

Anyone else playing him? I guess not but him getting all those snaps is a great sign IMO

Packers have been worst vs TE's then the Broncos the past few,games.

I like Olsen.

I just put in a claim for Olsen (who was cut last night).. start him over OJ Howard?

I would Olsen over Brate & Howard, but I am biased as I am starting him in the one league. I am not starting him over Doyle in the other league though but I have them both as TE1 this week.

Brate & Howard I guess 1 of them may be OK but which one?

Olsen has done nothing but is back and playing all the snaps. Another week in recovery with a good matchup, plus I like to live dangerously.

I have Olsen, Brate AND Clay to choose from and I could pick up Anderson for any of them. I am leaning Olsen. I know his floor is zero so it is easiest to manage expectations. Brate is downright infuriating to start. Buffalo's QB situation plus the fact I am starting McCoy makes banking over 40% of my roster and 100% off my playoff hopes on the Bills just seems like a recipe for disaster. That and Miami's D did manage to keep Gronk to 0 points last week.

I also have Olsen and Brate with a couple of lesser options on the waiver wire. Olsen played over 60% of the snaps last week, left briefly when his foot/ankle got rolled up on, but came back and was pissed that he wasn't part of the game plan at all. Rivera admitted they need to get him involved. I think Olsen is the squeaky wheel this week and gets some grease.

https://247sports.com/nfl/carolina-panthers/Bolt/Cam-Newton-missed-open-Greg-Olsen-versus-Vikings-112171980

Is he worth starting this week? my only other option would be Jesse James... intriguing because McDonald may be out, and there could be a ton of points in that game...

That said, Olsen was whining that he didn't get the ball last week... do they gameplan for him a little more?

What would you guys do?

...That and Miami's D did manage to keep Gronk to 0 points last week.

(recall that Gronk was suspended in wk14 for "pile driving" in Buffalo the wk before.).

(recall that Gronk was suspended in wk14 for "pile driving" in Buffalo the wk before.).

LMAO!

Think I'm going Vernon Davis over Olsen. Olsen in his last 15 games dating back to last season has been below average.

I like Olsen this weekend.

Had Rudolph.

Need to play G-Reg or Vernon Davis. I have a history of Vernon putting up lackluster performances on my teams during the playoffs .

Agree with the post above.

I think he could have a good day, and some one else said he was mouthy this week about not getting the ball.

I think Cam will look his way. M