Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

What if its found out that Obamas state, justice,intelligence depts colluded with russians

history is irrelevant, that statement along with the fact he was a hired gun for Hillary and the DNC destroys any sense of credibility for him and consequently the FBI investigators involved.

His history as a credible investigator is in no way irrelevant to this.

The statement was made or known when?

Hillary thru the dnc and law firms does not destroy his credibility to anyone except those who already chose to find him not credible for going against Trump.

Especially given the parts of his work that were verified.

Youre struggling drobeski...which is why you are back playing the greatest hits about Steele va showing anything factual to support the start of this thread.

Dr. O it's your theory - why would a Republican judge grant a FISA order solely and totally on the word of a source who - as the judge was told - was looking to discredit a candidate? IMO he or she wouldn't and didn't.

why do you keep playing this republican/democrat game ?

Does/has every Republican supported trump ?

Political affiliation is more than proven irrelevant, stop using it.

No kidding. Many Republicans hate Trump Saints, many. Pay attention.

This is rich coming from you.

The same thing.

Well President Trump himself hosted a Hillary fundraiser, so I'm not really sure but I'd think being a beta make cuck voter is better than voting in an actual beta make cuck as president.

https://amp.thedailybeast.com/the-time-donald-trump-turned-away-in-disgust-while-a-man-bled-to-death-in-front-of-him?__twitter_impression=true

That's fair. What you call a male who co-hosted a fundraiser for her?

A smart businessman playing the game. The Clintons are who-ers. He was buying them.

A smart businessman playing the game. The Clintons are who-ers. He was buying them.

Hm I'd call him a swamp denizen but Starfish called him a beta make cuck. Either works.

I've said it a thousand times that Trump wasn't my first choice. I have no call to be his White Knight, other than wanting him to pump up the economy and keep Americans safe.

Still, anyone who voted for that criminal twat Hillary has no balls and should turn in his man card.

I've said it a thousand times that Trump wasn't my first choice. I have no call to be his White Knight, other than wanting him to pump up the economy and keep Americans safe.

Still, anyone who voted for that criminal twat Hillary has no balls and should turn in his man card.

And you voted for a different twat who appears to be even more corrupt. Congrats on thinking he is any different than what youball claim Hillary is.

That's what happens when there are only two choices. Stupid people will say there were more, but that's what makes them stupid. Then you have the ones who claim they didn't vote for either just so they could point fingers either way. A cowardly cop out.

And you voted for a different twat who appears to be even more corrupt. Congrats on thinking he is any different than what youball claim Hillary is.

Let me know when Trump destroys subpoenaed evidence or sells our Uranium to our foes.

Let me know when Trump destroys subpoenaed evidence or sells our Uranium to our foes.

A. Hillary didnt sell Uranium to our foes.

B. Lets see what Mueller says we have seen results of multiple investigations into Hillary.

C. Uranium...are the Saudis as much of a foe? Just wondering?

The electoral college disagrees.

A. Hillary didnt sell Uranium to our foes.

B. Lets see what Mueller says we have seen results of multiple investigations into Hillary.

C. Uranium...are the Saudis as much of a foe? Just wondering?

you don't still think the Hillary email investigation was legit, do you ?

you don't still think the Hillary email investigation was legit, do you ?

More legit than info you are relying on with this topic.

Guys there have been 22 indictments so far with zero reliance on the dossier of the Page FISA order. You could burn the dossier from existence and revoke the Page order and the 22 indictments would still stand.

So what happens if the dossier is discredited, the Page order is thrown out, and the Mueller indictments continue with abolutely no reference to these things?

You should be better than this Saints.

How many of those 22 indictments have anything to do with Americans?

Of the Americans indicted, how many have to do with events that occurred in 2016?

Of the indictments related to events that occurred in 2016, how many of them are related to Trump-Russia collusion?

Now we are back to zero.

Meuller indicted some Russians so he can say he uncovered proof that Russia meddled in our election. That's the best he could do, but it proves that they did. Slow clap.

22 peripherals? That's a lot of peripherals, but ok.

Ok, on your second point now you're getting somewhere. Have you actually read the dossier? Yes, or no?

• Source D is called “a close associate of Trump who had organized and managed his recent trips to Moscow,”
  • Source E is “an ethnic Russian” and is also called a “close associate of Republican US presidential candidate Donald Trump.”

So, who, in your theory, are these two sources?

This is your problem. Your entire premise of Trump-Russia collusion is based on anonymous and/or unverified sources (which have yielded zero charges after 18 months of investigating and spying).

The evidence that Hillary, DNC, FBI, DOJ, and Obama admin colluded with Russia to affect the election is based on sworn testimony by real live people.

A chart to help you out:

https://i.redd.it/ppa40sgcy1b01.jpg

But you would vote for such a person? How does that make sense. Hey Hillary voters are idiots but let's make one who raised money for her AND voted for her president. Yippee, great work, guys..

But you would vote for such a person? How does that make sense. Hey Hillary voters are ###### idiots but let's make one who raised money for her AND voted for her president. Yippee, great work, guys..

He had better ideas.

• Like 1

This is your problem. Your entire premise of Trump-Russia collusion is based on anonymous and/or unverified sources (which have yielded zero charges after 18 months of investigating and spying).

The evidence that Hillary, DNC, FBI, DOJ, and Obama admin colluded with Russia to affect the election is based on sworn testimony by real live people.

A chart to help you out:

And you wonder why you get labeled a troll?

Hey for purposes of this thread I'll agree with you. I'm just asking Dr O or anyone to lay out who the Russians colluding with US Gov were. Go.

Sometimes new youre a bit too nice.
  • Like 1

A chart to help you out:

Let me rephrase this. As I understand it, the theory is that Steele did work with these Russians - Sources A-E - as Steele claims, only allegedly he was colluding with them not spying on them. Is there a theory who these people were if not what is claimed in the dossier or who is claimed by those supporting the investigation? Who are they?

Let me rephrase this. As I understand it, the theory is that Steele did work with these Russians - Sources A-E. Is there a theory who these people were if not what is claimed in the dossier or who is claimed by those supporting the investigation? Who are they?

Seeing a Sho is too much of a wuss to answer the question, I'll ask you. All of this is just conjecture and lies from the right? There's nothing there? It's just a right wing conspiracy?

Ok let's say that's true. Then no Russians colluded with the DNC either, right?

Can't you just answer the question? Do you think everything alleged by the right concerning the FBI, DOJ and the Hillary campaign is without merit? All made up?

Seeing a Sho is too much of a wuss to answer the question, I'll ask you. All of this is just conjecture and lies from the right? There's nothing there? It's just a right wing conspiracy?

i can tell you I don't enjoy it when I'm accused of such things from the anti-Trump POV so I wouldn't do that to you. But I do think you have some details to fill out. Just as an example there is a lot of emphasis on Strzok and Page. Ok say they didn't like Trump. They aren't even affiants on the Carter Page FISA. About 10-20 rank and file FBI agents typically work on backing up a FISA application. Say Strzok & Page wanted to plant a bug in Trump Tower, how did they get it past the rank & file doing the Woods evaluation on the FISA submission?

Can't you just answer the question? Do you think everything alleged by the right concerning the FBI, DOJ and the Hillary campaign is without merit? All made up?

I think I just answered your question above, sorry I missed your point, but I think I answered this time. I'm not saying you're making stuff up, I'm just asking you to explain why it makes sense. Hope that helps.

HT...sure nice I see it quoted. It has nothing to do with being a wuss. You were off ignore inlybfor the music drafts. Youve given me no reason to think I should respond to you in political threads so back to ignoring your posts.

Have a nice day.

I think I just answered your question above, sorry I missed your point, but I think I answered this time. I'm not saying you're making stuff up, I'm just asking you to explain why it makes sense. Hope that helps.

n

I'm talking big picture. Do you think there is nothing there? Let's not get bogged down in the Shonuff like meaningless minutiae

Wow! Just wow

Considering you have yet to actually post anything to back up your assertions in this thread...my post seems spot on.

An actual investigation vs things you have claimed are fact and are easily shown to be incorrect.

Bring something drobs...thus far youve brought nothing.

n

I'm talking big picture. Do you think there is nothing there? Let's not get bogged down in the Shonuff like meaningless minutiae

You've got facts which are real - FBI texts, Kramer pleaded the 5th, DNC payments to Fusion through Perkins - but frankly the conclusions - collusion between DNC and Russia, Obama involvement, agents fixing evidence - don't fit.

You've got facts which are real - FBI texts, Kramer pleaded the 5th, DNC payments to Fusion through Perkins - but frankly the conclusions - collusion between DNC and Russia, Obama involvement, agents fixing evidence - don't fit.

How about the FISA (alleged) abuses and the unmaskings, nothing there either?

they used Russian sources for the dossier, this was known and ok'd by Obamas state, justice and intelligence depts.

You dont have to call it collusion but it did happen.

As far as collusion with russians by trump campaign, they've yet to show any actual evidence of such.

These are the facts as we currently know them.

You can use names to deflect or justify the investigation but it doesn't change where we are at and what is known up until this point.

• Like 1

they used Russian sources for the dossier, this was known and ok'd by Obamas state, justice and intelligence depts.

You dont have to call it collusion but it did happen.

As far as collusion with russians by trump campaign, they've yet to show any actual evidence of such.

These are the facts as we currently know them.

You can use names to deflect or justify the investigation but it doesn't change where we are at and what is known up until this point.

:lol:

Because you have yet to bring any facts to the table.

You are the ultimate hack drobs.

:lol:

Since the Russian investigation blew up in your face, you've been burying your head in the sand ignoring all the actual news.

Has any left leaners come up with an explanation why over a dozen senior members of DOJ/FBI have been demoted/fired? Nope.