Which flat-earther is nuttiest?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Craziest

• Little Rusty
    • Phurfur
    • BudBro
    • Recliner Pilot
    • drobeski

They called Columbus crazy before he set sail. They called me crazy in 2010 when I traded Peyton Mainning midseason for Michael Vick. I'm not just sayin', I am sayin'.

They called you crazy when you said Barry Bonds was clean.

They called you crazy when you claimed that Tiger Woods didn't cheat on his wife and it was just tabloid nonsense.

Oh wait....

And you don't know what your talking about. You still haven't given me one name of someone unjustly accused by McCarthy. That's because there were none.

I'm a loon? Sometimes this place really makes me smile. Today is one of them. :wave:

Retards are often happy people.

What's really stupid is the fact that you support McCarthy and don't realize that makes you an anti-American scumbag loser. :wave:

I don't know why Bunny hates the Constitution so much, what with not wanting people to be free to express whatever they want to express. Sounds pretty darn Communist to me.

Plus he's a focking nutbag, too.

They called you crazy when you said Barry Bonds was clean.

They called you crazy when you claimed that Tiger Woods didn't cheat on his wife and it was just tabloid nonsense.

Oh wait....

1. I never said Bonds was clean. My contention was that I felt half the league was on steroids so I didn't think it was fair that all the attention regarding 'steroids' was on Barry Bonds. That MLB turned a blind eye to it in the 90's and a huge portion of pitchers and other players were juicing too. You guys were focusing all your attention on one player and within the conversations back then were saying how clean Roger Clemens and A-Rod were in comparison. I was proven right after the Mitchell Report and after other stars failed tests too. Once again, I was ahead of the curve on that one.

2. I never once said Tiger didn't cheat on his wife. I simply said its best to 'wait and see' when the facts come out instead of taking TMZ's rumors as facts. It happened that TMZ got it right this time (good for them) but I took the very same approach as what the people in the Duke Lacrosse and Trayvon Martin case should have done. Wait until the facts come out before finding guilit or innocence. Once again I was ahead of the curve.

Come to think of it, I'm damn near a savant.

What's really stupid is the fact that you support McCarthy and don't realize that makes you an anti-American scumbag loser. :wave:

And you still can't answer my question. :music_guitarred:

1. I never said Bonds was clean. My contention was that I felt half the league was on steroids so I didn't think it was fair that all the attention regarding 'steroids' was on Barry Bonds. That MLB turned a blind eye to it in the 90's and a huge portion of pitchers and other players were juicing too. You guys were focusing all your attention on one player and within the conversations back then were saying how clean Roger Clemens and A-Rod were in comparison. I was proven right after the Mitchell Report and after other stars failed tests too. Once again, I was ahead of the curve on that one.

2. I never once said Tiger didn't cheat on his wife. I simply said its best to 'wait and see' when the facts come out instead of taking TMZ's rumors as facts. It happened that TMZ got it right this time (good for them) but I took the very same approach as what the people in the Duke Lacrosse and Trayvon Martin case should have done. Wait until the facts come out before finding guilit or innocence. Once again I was ahead of the curve.

I'd be a savant too if I re-wrote history.

In any event, in America, you are supposed to be able to believe what you want and not be persecuted for it.

:thumbsup:

We ALL need to fight for that right against ALL who want to take it away.

I'd be a savant too if I re-wrote history.

There were several posters in those baseball steroid threads way before you were here that villified Bonds while also sticking up for guys like A-Rod and Clemens (before all that came out on them). For instance I specifically recall saying (in response to the size of Bonds head being used against him) that Roger had a huge dome too. Those people quickly scoffed at the notion that Roger was using roids. It was all Bonds, "he's the one to go after!@#!" they said. Well a year later the shat hit the fan and the Mitchell Report came out too.

I believe one of them was some guy named Snoopy or Snoopy1 or something like that.

You weren't here, so how do you know? :rolleyes:

I'm a focking savant, way ahead of the curve. It's why I'm so misunderstood.

There were several posters in those baseball steroid threads way before you were here that villified Bonds while also sticking up for guys like A-Rod and Clemens (before all that came out on them). For instance I specifically recall saying (in response to the size of Bonds head being used against him) that Roger had a huge dome too. Those people quickly scoffed at the notion that Roger was using roids. It was all Bonds, "he's the one to go after!@#!" they said. Well a year later the shat hit the fan and the Mitchell Report came out too.

I believe one of them was some guy named Snoopy or Snoopy1 or something like that.

Don't Tyvon this.. Clemens clearly was on roids, compare what he looked like pitching for the sox, vs when he went to the yankees. Same thing compared pre roid Bonds to post roid, or pre roid McGwire to post roid...

You are a model of consistentancy, sybil.