Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Police hit Sterling Brown (Bucks) with stun gun in Wal Mart lot

Wild guess he was getting rowdy and not listening to the officers.

Ill double down and bet they gave him fair warning to comply before using the stun.

So now they cant shoot with stun guns either?

Nah, the protocol now is to just let a world class athelete potentially assault you.

Ill double down and bet they gave him fair warning to comply before using the stun.

I would like to triple down.

I would like to triple down.

X4 and waiting for someone to confirm or deny. I am not watching it. Someone will let me know.

On Monday, Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett said he has seen the video and was concerned about public backlash over the officers' conduct. He said Police Chief Alfonso Morales also had a similar reaction.
"I'm going to let the release of that speak for itself, but yes, I definitely have concerns after watching that video," Barrett told reporters Monday.
Sources who have seen the body-camera footage told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that Brown was not at all combative before officers used the stun gun.
"This could be bad," a source told the Journal Sentinel of the video. "The player doesn't appear to be provocative at all."
Police have shown the footage to some local officials, including a closed session of a Common Council committee.
The officers involved in the incident are the subject of an internal investigation. Brown was not charged after his arrest for resisting or obstructing an officer.
"There's going to be a video that's going to come out soon, in the next couple of weeks, involving the department," Assistant Police Chief Michael Brunson Sr. told a church congregation on Sunday, according to WITI-TV. "And I'm going to be honest with you, we're going to need your support during the challenges."

We'll see, but the police chief and mayor are certainly acting like this one might have been a legit police f*ckup.

We'll see, but the police chief and mayor are certainly acting like this one might have been a legit police f*ckup.

We'll see. Both are Democrats and, as such, are so sensitive that simply looking at them cross-eyed will trigger them.

From January?

Yeah, they didn't want this video getting out. Doesn't take that long to investigate this sort of thing.

Scumbags like MDC think collective fake outrage and destruction in response to these matters is a good thing, they root for it.

Female Maryland cop murdered last night by thug Obama could be sons.

Silence by the scumbags.

Video released. https://deadspin.com/milwaukee-police-release-video-of-bucks-sterling-brown-1826275081

He parks across 2 handicap spots, right there Dbag move. Cop approached him, tells him to back up, he doesnt, cop tells him again. Hes not hostile but he gets a bit lippy like you dont own me etc. its all fine there and cop asks for backup. About 3 cars pull up and he says he only wanted 1. The cops surround him and tell him to get his hands out of his pockets. He doesnt, instead he says hes holding stuff in his hands. Cops tackle him, stun him. A little bit later he gets up and they talk more, hes ok.

Its like a Half hour video, the main stuff is beginning and like 20 min in after that.

To me its borderline but Id lean justified. He didnt back up when told, he didnt show his hands when told.

Misbehaving and not following the basic rules of society once again. Throw in some arrogance and hostility and this is what you get. F him. Nobody I know would ever think of behaving like that, or ever tell their kids thats how to act. The exact opposite as a matter of fact. And funny I don't know anyone personally who has been tased. Do you?

Video released. https://deadspin.com/milwaukee-police-release-video-of-bucks-sterling-brown-1826275081

He parks across 2 handicap spots, right there Dbag move. Cop approached him, tells him to back up, he doesnt, cop tells him again. Hes not hostile but he gets a bit lippy like you dont own me etc. its all fine there and cop asks for backup. About 3 cars pull up and he says he only wanted 1. The cops surround him and tell him to get his hands out of his pockets. He doesnt, instead he says hes holding stuff in his hands. Cops tackle him, stun him. A little bit later he gets up and they talk more, hes ok.

Its like a Half hour video, the main stuff is beginning and like 20 min in after that.

To me its borderline but Id lean justified. He didnt back up when told, he didnt show his hands when told.

Police dept. disagreed and took action against the officer(think he was suspended).

Police dept. disagreed and took action against the officer(think he was suspended).

The police commissioner did what his boss, the guy who appointed him and who can get rid of him at any time, told him to do. The mayor needs the votes. HTH.
  • Like 1

What is Mr. Brown's excuse for acting like a dickbag and not respecting authorities?

What message is being sent to those young aspiring black kids who look to Mr. Brown as a role model?

Cop clearly escalated the situation... Write him a huge ticket and call a tow truck. There is no reason to take a parking violation this far

Amazing that people are taking the side of this entitled, spoiled, anti-social multi-millionaire. I guess some people only see color. Imagine if Donald Trump Jr. did exactly what this punk did? Yeah, I'm sure everyone would be getting his side.

• Like 1

Milwaukee Journal

Brown initially gave his name and showed an identification card. The officer apparently did not recognize him as a player with the Bucks. The officer called for assistance. Half a dozen squad cars showed up. Eight officers ended up on the scene; three were disciplined.

The police commissioner did what his boss, the guy who appointed him and who can get rid of him at any time, told him to do. The mayor needs the votes. HTH.

Not going to debate against what you imagine happened.

What is Mr. Brown's excuse for acting like a dickbag and not respecting authorities?

What message is being sent to those young aspiring black kids who look to Mr. Brown as a role model?

There is no law against being a d!ckbag, nor is one required to respect authorities. Not a valid reason for being tazed.

I mean, yeah, the dumb mofo had it coming, but just sayin.

Parking violations

Very very serious

When the police tell you to take your hands out of your pockets, there's a valid reason for that. Do it. But of course you broke it down to parking tickets, not this spoiled child's behavior

There is nothing else there but a parking violation in a private parking lot... Shouldn't be searched, shouldn't be confronted. Write the tickets call the tow truck end of story

I am becoming more and more racist every second. Im tired of my race being trampled on. If the negros can be proud of their race, well so can I.

You guys get worked up about this stuff daily. These events happen all the time now and everyone is outraged each and every time on both sides like its new.

Same song same dance.

nor is one required to respect authorities.

I mean, yeah, the dumb mofo had it coming, but just sayin.

Once again the inmate is allowed to run the asylum.

You suck.

• Like 1

I am becoming more and more racist every second. Im tired of my race being trampled on. If the negros can be proud of their race, well so can I.

“negros”? Really?

Once again the inmate is allowed to run the asylum.

You suck.

Why do I suck?

The guys a doosh, and I couldnt care less he got tased. But it was excessive under the law.

This 100 times. Community outrage called for a political decision, not one based on policy.

Literally could have been a scene from super troopers or police academy

I am in need of backup! I have a vehicle double parked in an empty CVS parking lot at midnight. Whole force shows up

100% justified then.

Focking jacka$$ was trying to incite the cops.

These idiots don't realize when they called for body cams on cops it would take away about 51 race cards out of the deck.

Literally could have been a scene from super troopers or police academy

I am in need of backup! I have a vehicle double parked in an empty CVS parking lot at midnight. Whole force shows up

You should go to CVS and get some Monstat for that vag infunction you got there Sally.

You should go to CVS and get some Monstat for that vag infunction you got there Sally.

Good one!

Deserved being stunned for parking across 2 handicap parking spots.

Why do I suck?

The guys a doosh, and I couldnt care less he got tased. But it was excessive under the law.

Give an inch they take a mile though, have to set a precedent. Cop was being a dingus but Sterling could have diffused the situation better. Back up, apologize for the parking, tell him you play for the Bucks, say you were in a hurry and acted foolishly. Cop would have understood and prob gotten an autograph and been on his way.

Social class plays a huge part in psychology. When someone finds out you have money and arent just a piece of trash, their opinion of you changes regardless how you look.

• Like 1