Sign in to follow this  
ESPN's Jemele Hill call Trump a "white supremacist" in tweet, still has job...

Truer words have never been spoken. Your generation will take over and run this once great Country right into the shithouse. Oh well, I'll be pushing daisies...till then, fock you.

:thumbsup:

Fock technically I'm a millennial and I hate it. I consider the younger, legal kids to be millennials. Like you said, once you get out of NY, LA, CO, etc basically where the majority of hipsters are the millennial are actually very levelheaded

Younger Generation X and older Millennials are the problem. The ones raised by the Baby Boomers (1975-1985 DOB's). The mid to younger Millennials are strikingly similar to the Silent/Mature generations. Just a futuristic version of them. Both generations had a major depression in their younger years and spent their early adult years recovering. I think down the road it will eventually become two separate generations with their own names.

Would not.

Would. But having to talk to her before or after would likely be unpleasant. :(

Younger Generation X and older Millennials are the problem. The ones raised by the Baby Boomers (1975-1985 DOB's). The mid to younger Millennials are strikingly similar to the Silent/Mature generations. Just a futuristic version of them. Both generations had a major depression in their younger years and spent their early adult years recovering. I think down the road it will eventually become two separate generations with their own names.

There was more than one major depression? None of these groups experienced a depression.
  • Like 1

Major depression? What?

Typical,partisan hack

Forgot to mention Bush, Clinton, Bush, Regan, Nixon......dicklips.

I mentioned Obama because the country was in a bad recession and heading towards a depression when Bush left office. But, I guess the other guys deserve thanks too. :dunno:

I mentioned Obama because the country was in a bad recession and heading towards a depression when Bush left office. But, I guess the other guys deserve thanks too. :dunno:

I knew you'd listen to me. Thanks ;)

I stopped watching ESPN after they railroaded Rush Limbaugh.

Fake News!

ESPN anchor Jemele Hill was suspended for violating the network’s social media policy a second time when she suggested Dallas Cowboy fans boycott the team’s advertisers. But according to former ESPN reporter Britt McHenry, it was more about the network’s own bottom line than its policies.

McHenry told the FOX Business Network’s Stuart Varney, “If you go after advertisers like Ford, Bank of America, AT&T, those advertisers are also on ESPN, so they have serious issues.

He is ok. She is terrible. Having a show called "The 6" just screams "we are trying too hard to be cool".

Those ratings are racist.

Everything is racist. Math, statistics, standardized tests, obviously white people, award shows, food, water, air, the ozone, animals, so might as well add tv ratings :thumbsup:

So she's not fired she's going to do other things with ESPN.

They have been pushing this racist b1tch on us for over a decade. If ESPN ever wants to get back to making money again. She needs to go.