Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Welcome back Sho!

Meh

Thanks...wont likely be in much. Honestly havent missed the place.

Meh... give it a couple hours and you and wiff will be handjobing each other over Trump outrage just like old times you piece of shiit. :)

Merry Christmas!

• Like 3

Meh... give it a couple hours and you and wiff will be handjobing each other over Trump outrage just like old times you piece of shiit. :)

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you too.

Today is more last minute present wrapping, getting ready for church, and cleaning up after feeding 16 people yesterday for the Christmas get together with the in laws.

Worms said the same sh*t when he came back after he got done crying over Hitlary's loss, but now he's as involved as always.

Merry Christmas to you too.

Today is more last minute present wrapping, getting ready for church, and cleaning up after feeding 16 people yesterday for the Christmas get together with the in laws.

Ha i hear ya. Merry Christmas man.

You can't quit us. Also, we did Secret Santa while you were away. You drew my name. It's a $500 limit and seeing how it's so late, maybe just an Amazon gift card?

• Like 2

Hey look the liar that hates america is back.

• Like 1

He spent all his time at FBG's whining about Trump. He just doubled his production there to make up for here.

:lol:

Merry Christmas.

man you dont even get to argue with the tools at FBG, all a bunch of libtards like yourself, cnn worshiping whining snowflakes

welcome back, its boring proving Worms and MDC wrong daily

Meh

Sig worthy

Meh

You haven't missed much in in Wisconsin either. 16˚ right now. :(

You haven't missed much in in Wisconsin either. 16˚ right now. :(

Ill be there in two days...a lovely high of -2 forecasted that day.

Welcome back.. If anyone reported you, they're a punk ass biitch.

If I had to guess...there are two that were pretty new about that time that jumped over from fbg...

Welcome back.. If anyone reported you, they're a punk ass biitch.

Agreed.

I'm torn about this.

In once sense, it was nice to be able not have to deal with that lefty tool here. He can spew his vile hate and nonsense on FBG where he has the protection of the moderators and where he has proclaimed himself the forum cop. If anyone was reporting people over there, it was him.

In another sense, I missed reading the daily beat downs he was getting here. Those were very enjoyable.

I need to think about this some more on which one I feel more strongly about. I'll let you guys know shortly.

I suggest you take Christmas off from thinking about how you feel about the return of a poster who has been banned for nearly all of your 3 months on the board, then regroup tomorrow and let us all know how you feel about it. It will be nice for all of us to have your decision to look forward to after the holiday. :cheers:

I've been around for more than 3 months. I was still reading the forums long before I signed up. Sho Ain't is very well known on the other forum for being a massive tool and about as clueless as one gets. It's sad we have to suffer him now here again as well.

Although, maybe the 3 month ban helped him with some reflection. Maybe I'll try the wait and see approach to see if he's turned over a new leaf. After all, everyone deserves a second chance, no?

I suggest you take Christmas off from thinking about how you feel about the return of a poster who has been banned for nearly all of your 3 months on the board, then regroup tomorrow and let us all know how you feel about it. It will be nice for all of us to have your decision to look forward to after the holiday. :cheers:

No one will care what he thinks then, either :dunno:

I'm torn about this.

In once sense, it was nice to be able not have to deal with that lefty tool here. He can spew his vile hate and nonsense on FBG where he has the protection of the moderators and where he has proclaimed himself the forum cop. If anyone was reporting people over there, it was him.

In another sense, I missed reading the daily beat downs he was getting here. Those were very enjoyable.

I need to think about this some more on which one I feel more strongly about. I'll let you guys know shortly.

Literally nothing you said was true. Merry Christmas to one of the two who likely got me banned for 3 months.

Literally nothing you said was true. Merry Christmas to one of the two who likely got me banned for 3 months.

Everything I said is absolutely true.

And, of course, ,your assumption (you have a lot of those that are always wrong) that I got you banned is a bunch of absurd bs. I wasn't even registered on fftoday when you got what you deserved.

Nice deflection though, since it's you that's reporting people on the other forum as the self-proclaimed forum cop. And, TBH, i'm not sure why you would even want to come back here. You've got the absolute protection of the forum moderators on the other site whereas you don't have the snowflake protection here. You're better off over there - it's a no brainer.

And, of course, ,your assumption (you have a lot of those that are always wrong) that I got you banned is a bunch of absurd bs. I wasn't even registered on fftoday when you got what you deserved.

Nice deflection though, since it's you that's reporting people on the other forum as the self-proclaimed forum cop. And, TBH, i'm not sure why you would even want to come back here. You've got the absolute protection of the forum moderators on the other site whereas you don't have the snowflake protection here. You're better off over there - it's a no brainer.

This will be the last I say to you.

You are a member since August 30...that is before I was banned. So you are already lying.

I never self proclaimed myself a board cop (yiu tried that bogus claim at fbg too). So lying again.

I dont spew hate...so you are lying again.

I report people over there? Lying again.

Ive been suspended there for dumb things like saying someone didnt understand nuance...so claiming I am protected is another lie.

As I said...your posts contain no truth.

Bye...enjoy your Christmas rather than coming online to spread falsehoods about someone you dont even know.

Okay, I've made my decision! After long and careful thought and in the spirit of Christmas, I've decided to welcome back Sho!

Hopefully he'll take this new found redemption and make this place better!

This will be the last I say to you.

You are a member since August 30...that is before I was banned. So you are already lying.

I never self proclaimed myself a board cop (yiu tried that bogus claim at fbg too). So lying again.

I dont spew hate...so you are lying again.

I report people over there? Lying again.

Ive been suspended there for dumb things like saying someone didnt understand nuance...so claiming I am protected is another lie.

As I said...your posts contain no truth.

Bye...enjoy your Christmas rather than coming online to spread falsehoods about someone you dont even know.

Enjoy your Christmas as well! But your allegation that i reported you is simply absurd (and ironic).

• Like 1

EternalShinyAndChrome

Member Since 30 Aug 2017

:doh: