Sign in to follow this  
ROCKFORD

who here still has all their teeth?

Not your mom and that's why I keep going back

I have one bridge, cause I had no adult toof under my baby toof...That was put in when I was really young.

I have ALL my wisdom teef. Which I now realize sucks. VERY hard to brush all the way back there, plus jammed my other teef together a little.

Everytime I go to the dentist "wow you have a lot of teef"

Left my two front teeth in front of the old Pinewood Tavern on Broadway in the Bronx. A Puerto Rican guy helped get them out of my mouth for me. With his fist.

Top and bottom wisdom teeth surgical removed. Does that count?

Not me. I think a lot of dental issues are hereditary. I brushed the fock out of my teeth my entire life...still got cavities, needed root canals etc.

I have 5 molar implants now. All done over the last 5 years. The were a lot of money, but now I seemingly have "perfect teeth" front and back. And implants are for the most part invincible.

I know a guy...sort of a redneck, age 44...has stained teeth etc...doesn't put much time into caring for his teeth...but has not had a single cavity.

Have a crown, top left, second molar. Fractured the tooth on ice about 10 years ago, I can no longer eat ice.. :(

Never had a cavity.

See, my teeth are purty..

https://ibb.co/h0Ui6w

Have a crown, top left, second molar. Fractured the tooth on ice about 10 years ago, I can no longer eat ice.. :(

Never had a cavity.

See, my teeth are purty..

https://ibb.co/h0Ui6w

Your sister is FINE!

I have one bridge, cause I had no adult toof under my baby toof...That was put in when I was really young.

I have ALL my wisdom teef. Which I now realize sucks. VERY hard to brush all the way back there, plus jammed my other teef together a little.

Everytime I go to the dentist "wow you have a lot of teef"

I had 4 molars removed when I was young and got braces, so that my wisdom teeth could come in. I have a new dentist who is not a fan of wisdom teeth; I saw him last week and he said "man that is a lot of teeth. Food must fear you." :D

Not me. I think a lot of dental issues are hereditary. I brushed the fock out of my teeth my entire life...still got cavities, needed root canals etc.

I have 5 molar implants now. All done over the last 5 years. The were a lot of money, but now I seemingly have "perfect teeth" front and back. And implants are for the most part invincible.

Agreed. I've got a ton of crowns and inlays from reconstruction due to excessive cavities, despite using a Sonicare, flossing, etc.

Still have them, also have in clear aligners to make my teef straight! :D

all mine but had wisdom teeth removed

I have 2 crowns from cracking my teeth putting on fishing sinkers over the years

I grind my teeth. I had a dream or so I thought about swallowen my teeth. Because that's actually a pretty common dream if you look it up. But I actually did grind one to the point of crushing it and swallowing it. Later on, I had ungodly pain. It lasted for about a day until the nerves died. Now there's just a big old hole where there used to be a molar.

it. I've got at least three organs that are going through irreperable failure. You think I give a about a tooth?

Really, one day of bad pain? Really grand scheme isn't a big deal.

Left my two front teeth in front of the old Pinewood Tavern on Broadway in the Bronx. A Puerto Rican guy helped get them out of my mouth for me. With his fist.

That's one lucky Puerto Rican :bandana:

knocking a couple of ht's front teeth out is a dream of all geeks.

Sure was. Cheap shot. You probably would have gone into a coma

When you typed that, did you have your chest puffed out. :lol:

• Like 1

Not only do I have all mine -

but I have one of Bill's too bcoz you all suck at guessing! :banana:

All except my wisdom teeth, which were impacted and removed when I got braces as a kid. But I've not been great about flossing. Always brushed well so haven't had a lot of cavities (1 that I can remember) but have had some bone loss. Working with a periodontist now to get that straightened out before teeth start falling out.

When you typed that, did you have your chest puffed out. :lol:

When you read it, was your fat ass sitting on a block of ice?

Glad their was no long term complications

Glad their was no long term complications

Thanks. Means something coming from someone else that agrees with Tucker Carlson

Thanks. Means something coming from someone else that agrees with Tucker Carlson

I do agree with Tucker Carlson... alex jones is a joke

Broke a molar on a mentos candy. They filled and shaped it. Have two upper wisdom teeth, one impacted. Wasnt born with bottom wisdom teeth, and still have two baby molars, wasnt born with adult teeth under them. They are still holding on

Had a root canal and crown on a molar when I was in my 20s. It lasted about 30 years, but the tooth eventually broke apart.

Had the remains extracted, now I should get a bridge, but Ive been putting it off cuz I hate the dentist.

I'm missing 1 1/2. A crown in the back, and my right incisor is half porcelain from where some kid slammed my face into a table in the fourth grade. And yes, I had it coming.

all mine but had wisdom teeth removed

I have 2 crowns from cracking my teeth putting on fishing sinkers over the years

Chipped a buck tooth biting off line. It's my look now. I had a caricature done and sure enough, had the chip. And may I say quite enhanced too.

lots of missing teeth, here.

fftoday, the w virginia of fantasy analysis. :bandana:

lots of missing teeth, here.

fftoday, the w virginia of fantasy analysis. :bandana:

and yet I still have all of mine

Missing one of my top teeth in the front. Was playing football as a kid and the driveways were the endzones. Was boxing a bigger kid out for a td catch, he came over the top, knocking me over, and his body smashed my face into the ground. Had a bridge for years but currently in the process of an implant (post is in, waiting for it to heal. Permanent tooth goes in in April.

Just my wisdom teeth the military cut out. Werent even giving me problems but they still had them taken out