Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

Conviction data show illegal immigrants commit more crimes than native-born Americans: stu

A report based on conviction data suggests that illegal immigrants in Arizona commit crimes at twice the rate of other residents.

According to the report from the Crime Prevention Research Center, illegal immigrants between ages 15 and 35 account for 3 percent of Arizonas population but make up approximately 8 percent of the prison population, the Washington Times reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/28/conviction-data-show-illegal-immigrants-commit-more-crimes-than-native-born-americans-study.html

Nice title

According to the report from the Crime Prevention Research Center, illegal immigrants between ages 15 and 35 account for 3 percent of Arizonas population but make up approximately 8 percent of the prison population, the Washington Times reported.

So its a small subset...in Arizona.

Also...the Crome Preventatin Research Center sounds all official...til you look it up.

Nice title

Also...the Crome Preventatin Research Center sounds all official...til you look it up.

Crome Preventatin Research Center ? Never heard of it.

Nice title

Have to say I'm a little surprised our right-wing fact checkers missed those little tidbits.

Have to say I'm a little surprised our right-wing fact checkers missed those little tidbits.

So the Crome Preventatin Research Center does exist? Link?

So the Crome Preventatin Research Center does exist? Link?

Dude, you got him bad...holy crap...he made a typo and you've pointed it out twice. I think you may have run Shonuff off the board forever, no way he recovers from this.

Nice title

I'm with sho, I can't find any evidence that the Crome Preventatin Research Center actually even exists.

Good work sho.

:thumbsup:

I'm with sho, I can't find any evidence that the Crome Preventatin Research Center actually even exists.

Good work sho.

Sho nailed it this time! :thumbsup:

Dude, you got him bad...holy crap...he made a typo and you've pointed it out twice. I think you may have run Shonuff off the board forever, no way he recovers from this.

Please don't quote that mentally unstable person.

Good work sho.

Trying the same typo nonsense that someone already pointed out about Hawker? That really where you want to go?

Trying the same typo nonsense that someone already pointed out about Hawker? That really where you want to go?

Hey man, I said good work.

:dunno:

How do these people deported for committing crimes keep getting back in? And why do they want to keep coming back in? To finish up their bachelors?

Hey man, I said good work.

This is definitely not trolling. :thumbsup:

:clap: :first: :lol:

Let's see, by my count I've got people from Tennessee, Michigan, and Fishtown educating me on how illegal alien crime isn't bad in AZ.

Has anyone noticed that apologists for illegals never seem to live in border states? :dunno:

• Like 1

Let's see, by my count I've got people from Tennessee, Michigan, and Fishtown educating me on how illegal alien crime isn't bad in AZ.

Has anyone noticed that apologists for illegals never seem to live in border states? :dunno:

Exactly. It's as if our fellow citizens on the border are the ones that should take the brunt of this so others can have cheap labor and easy votes. But most importantly, virtue signal.
  • Like 1

Well how is this for edumuhcations Mr. Smarty Pants, Michigan is a border state!

POW...that just happened!

Well how is this for edumuhcations Mr. Smarty Pants, Michigan is a border state!

LOL...I laughed!! :first:

This is definitely not trolling. :thumbsup:

I never said I wasn't a troll.. Your post doesn't bother me in the least, I bring nothing to the table.

HTH

You seem to be the butthurt little phag who doesn't like being called what he is.. A 100% troll, sorry that hurts your feelings.

Link?

I never said I wasn't a troll.

I see, you just walk around accusing others of engaging in the same behavior you demonstrate every day. There should be a word for people like that. :thumbsup:

:lol:

Why the fock am I finding honcho funny today? :wall:

I see, you just walk around accusing others of engaging in the same behavior you demonstrate every day. There should be a word for people like that. :thumbsup:

Cool story troll.

Crome Preventatin Research Center ? Never heard of it.

Did you use Google Crome as your browser to look it up?

If we built a wall on the southern border of Macomb and Oakland County rather than on the southern border of Arizona, there'd be widespread support as crime in those counties would likely drop 95% because most of the crime there isn't caused by native born Macomb and Oakland County residents either.

Please don't quote that mentally unstable person.

I don't see how it helps your case stating clearly and obviously false things. The people with whom you're doing battle aren't 'mentally unstable'. They just disagree with you. Vehemently.

I did what now?

I simply pointed out that his title is misleading and his source on this is not the most credible unbiased source out there.

I don't see how it helps your case stating clearly and obviously false things. The people with whom you're doing battle aren't 'mentally unstable'. They just disagree with you. Vehemently.

Obviously false?

No...I think there is plenty of evidence supporting my claim about Hawker.

I did what now?

I simply pointed out that his title is misleading and his source on this is not the most credible unbiased source out there.

I said I dont doubt the data but I would like to see the methodology. :doh:

Michigan doesnt border a sh!thole, though.

Oh, I dunno about that. Have you seen how much partly treated sewage water Milwaukee's Sewerage District pumps into Lake Michigan when their silly deep tunnel project overflows?

:lol:

I see 12thman must have reported yet another of my post and had it deleted. This time his did too. :lol:

I see 12thman must have reported yet another of my post and had it deleted. This time his did too. :lol:

What's the origin of your fight with one another? Seems like you two should get along.

What's the origin of your fight with one another? Seems like you two should get along.

His prior handle was FlaHawker. Who was a dooshbag and got the banhammer from the main page. I have no time for him.