Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

As a Michigan State Grad----I am genuinely embarrassed by what's happening there

“yoga industrial complex" you have to practice to be that stupid. Actually work at it. Like come to the gym every day and work on your stupid steps.

dont get too worried she is a visiting professor

Funny this is what makes you embarrassed to be an MSU grad at the moment

Fock that retarded broad. How does she end up being qualified to teach anything with that much stupidity running rampant through her veins?

Woah...dude...That sarcasm flew so high over your head it was above the Moon.

ONLY Interest is to be critical. Relax a little. Take a deep breath and THINK before you hit POST..or send...Holy Cow

Fock that retarded broad. How does she end up being qualified to teach anything with that much stupidity running rampant through her veins?

Shreena Ghandi

When a society begins to normalize perverse behaviors then the crazies feel empowered and give voice to their own insane ideas such as this.

Woah...dude...That sarcasm flew so high over your head it was above the Moon.

ONLY Interest is to be critical. Relax a little. Take a deep breath and THINK before you hit POST..or send...Holy Cow

:lol:

The thread took us in an unexpected direction.

The thread took us in an unexpected direction.

Right--Kind of the point......But bandrus missed it completely-- he just wanted to be critical.

Last I checked they'd slipped down to #6 in the basketball ratings.

I wasn't critical... I told ya not too worry. I am not too sure what gets ya bent outta shape mike. I mean, last I knew you were angry at people having water bottles

I wasn't critical... I told ya not too worry. I am not too sure what gets ya bent outta shape mike. I mean, last I knew you were angry at people having water bottles

Not people..Millenials...Everywhere they go...

And I already created a thread that was VERY clear I am getting more and more angry as I age. Fact.

By the many arms of Vishnu, In Mike's previous life, he reminded us to stop caring so much.

By the many arms of Vishnu, In Mike's previous life, he reminded us to stop caring so much.

Darn tootin!!! Don't let these places get under your skin!!!! Please note..I commented on bandrus being all ready to criticize cause I wasn't upset about the scandal at my MSU. I didn't get upset about it.....some people are just that way. Heck the INTERNET is just that way. First inclination is to be negative......its whe world we live in.

"Many arms of Vishnu" What's that from?

Not people..Millenials...Everywhere they go...

And I already created a thread that was VERY clear I am getting more and more angry as I age. Fact.

Youre angry at people carrying water bottles?

Darn tootin!!! Don't let these places get under your skin!!!! Please note..I commented on bandrus being all ready to criticize cause I wasn't upset about the scandal at my MSU. I didn't get upset about it.....some people are just that way. Heck the INTERNET is just that way. First inclination is to be negative......its whe world we live in.

"Many arms of Vishnu" What's that from?

The true spiritual meaning in Indian culture that developed yoga. Vishnu is the many armed god of eating a somosa, reading a book, swordfighting, asswiping and playing with your smartphone simultaniously. Also reincarnation and previous lives are part of Hindu beliefs.

I love having a water bottle. But I also firmly believe I have some thing where my muscles dejydrate more easily than most. If I'm not pounding water first thing in the morn my legs will cramp up walking. And I stay hydrated all day

Edit: I would estimate I drink close to 100 oz of water a day

Youre angry at people carrying water bottles?

Im generally angry at everything...BUT..Yes....I posted about how it was annoying that everywhere they go it seemed this younger generation HAD to have a water bottle with them.

The board, as a collective, pretty much put me in my place and told me to shut up about that..so that's what I did.....Now I just grumble quietly when I see it.

Im generally angry at everything...BUT..Yes....I posted about how it was annoying that everywhere they go it seemed this younger generation HAD to have a water bottle with them.

The board, as a collective, pretty much put me in my place and told me to shut up about that..so that's what I did.....Now I just grumble quietly when I see it.

Grumbling quietly is not shutting up. You need to push that anger down, deep inside, where it can fester until you finally blow up and beat the out of someone (or more likely, get your ass kicked by the person you attack) for asking you to hand them their bottle. That's how men handle . Pansy.

Grumbling quietly is not shutting up.

It is too!!! Or should I have said grumbling silently?

And get off my lawn. :mad:

cisheteropatriarchy

Unfortunately, having a teenage daughter who understands this stuff, I could break down this made-up word and explain it. But I won't, because I like you guys. :thumbsup:

Drain Lansing. :dunno:

That's what's going to happen if all these #metoo lawsuits start hemorrhaging cash. :(

Unfortunately, having a teenage daughter who understands this stuff, I could break down this made-up word and explain it. But I won't, because I like you guys. :thumbsup:

This is a warning to us all. Clearly, I'm going to have to be more proactive in assisting in the university search of my kids when the time comes to prevent this from happening.