Sign in to follow this  
DaBeerz

Ball is not getting his job back.

Hillman just became Denver's feature back. Ball isn't gonna be getting 20 carries a game to do nothing. I think he's now droppable.

NOW? Dude was on my DND list in any round. I saw him play last year

Yep

F it I'm dropping Ball for J. Thompson and hoping Hillman fumbles a couple.

F it I'm dropping Ball for J. Thompson and hoping Hillman fumbles a couple.

Or CJ

Or CJ

Its a crap shoot. So pissed I missed out on Hillman though. That smarts he's killing me tonight and I have Peyton.

Ball is a hold or buy low, especially in dynasty. Hillman has documented fumblitis. CJ and Juwanna wut?

Am I the only one that had both Ball and Hillman? I consider my opinon a bit unbiased since I have both, so here are my thoughts; I don't think Ball was healthy since he first pullled his groin in the preseason. He looked much better last season. Will they switch back to Ball if Hillman is playing well? Probably not. Fox is a very dedicated head coach though and that's one reason the players love him. He had the same issues in Carolina and always reverted back to the old player once he was healthy. He did it last season when Moreno was injured and upon his return, he immediately gave Moreno the rock again. Do I think Ball deserves another shot? Ha. It doesn't matter what I think. I'd stick with HIllman as I think his quicks are a better fit for this offense. Looking over Fox's history, I'd say Ball gets another crack at some point this season and will likely be the full time back in 2015. They aren't trading him. lol For what? Who wants a guy coming off a groin injury who showed nothing? I don't care either way who he starts, but I do tend to think there is more here than we realize. My guess is Ball has been playing through pain. If You've ever had a serious groin strain, it's a biotch to just walk, much less walk fast or try to run!! Moreno isn't a "special" back and Hillman certainly isn't either. Both have done very well on the same offense Ball has played like crap with. Considering how he played last season when given a shot and how awful he has looked this year, I tend to believe he has a ballache. A pain in the Ball if you will.

Maybe Denver will be the team to give Ray Rice a shot. LOL Considering I'm still holding that butthead on a few dynasty leagues, that would be ideal. Not going to happen though.

Traded lacy for hillman and ingram before the game. Thankfully i did because i have a good chance at a win as long as foster doesnt score 27 in non ppr.

NOW? Dude was on my DND list in any round. I saw him play last year

Yup. Refer to my Ball will be a bust thread from july, he wasnt seeing my team even with a last rnd pick. Got Bradshaw there instead.

Hillman has looked good....but this is still Ronnie effing Hillman we are talking about here. Lets not get hasty, a couple fumbles when Ball gets back and everything changes.

Hillman has looked good....but this is still Ronnie effing Hillman we are talking about here. Lets not get hasty, a couple fumbles when Ball gets back and everything changes.

Signed, Ball Owner

Signed, Ball Owner

Indeed, but I've already moved on and replaced him. Anything he does when he returns is frosting.

All I'm saying is pump the breaks a little.

This is knowshon effing moreno were talking about here, lets not get hasty- joey gladstone 2013

This is knowshon effing moreno were talking about here, lets not get hasty- joey gladstone 2013

:lol: You guys sure are sensitive. Good for Hillman though, really.

Am I the only one that had both Ball and Hillman? I consider my opinon a bit unbiased since I have both, so here are my thoughts; I don't think Ball was healthy since he first pullled his groin in the preseason. He looked much better last season. Will they switch back to Ball if Hillman is playing well? Probably not. Fox is a very dedicated head coach though and that's one reason the players love him. He had the same issues in Carolina and always reverted back to the old player once he was healthy. He did it last season when Moreno was injured and upon his return, he immediately gave Moreno the rock again. Do I think Ball deserves another shot? Ha. It doesn't matter what I think. I'd stick with HIllman as I think his quicks are a better fit for this offense. Looking over Fox's history, I'd say Ball gets another crack at some point this season and will likely be the full time back in 2015. They aren't trading him. lol For what? Who wants a guy coming off a groin injury who showed nothing? I don't care either way who he starts, but I do tend to think there is more here than we realize. My guess is Ball has been playing through pain. If You've ever had a serious groin strain, it's a biotch to just walk, much less walk fast or try to run!! Moreno isn't a "special" back and Hillman certainly isn't either. Both have done very well on the same offense Ball has played like crap with. Considering how he played last season when given a shot and how awful he has looked this year, I tend to believe he has a ballache. A pain in the Ball if you will.

Maybe Denver will be the team to give Ray Rice a shot. LOL Considering I'm still holding that butthead on a few dynasty leagues, that would be ideal. Not going to happen though.

I have both (via trading for Hillman on Saturday night). I also traded for Ball hoping for what we got last night.

I do think Ball has had some bad luck, first with the schedule, then with the injury. But watching Hillman hit the hole is way different and better. Ball was/is a Big X plodder.

Looking at your comment it looks like you're saying Ball comes back with a shot as the starter in 2015, but not this year. In redraft do you drop Ball this year?

They Can't plug a plodder in there who is averaging less than 3 ypc when they have a RB who is putting up 100 ypg right now. Hillman is the guy until he has a bad fumble, or two. Even then, if he's producing and scoring they might be a bit forgiving on a few fumbles. Right now it's Hillman's job to lose, Ball or no Ball.