Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

Monday night what do you need?

Brown and Bell to score 40 points. We get bonus 5 points for a 100 yard rushing or receiving game. It's a really important game for me. I think I have about a 10 percent chance. Half a point per reception.

What do you need?

Antonio and AJ to fumble 8 times...each.

/high score-d/

I need A.Brown to be held to less than 10 points, and the Houston D to be held to less than 15. Not gonna happen.

I'm up by 12.5 with Antonio Brown to go; opponent has Texans - who start with 20 points @ kickoff, and lose it incrementally as Pittsburgh scores. 2pts for sacks, ints and fumbles; +scoring for D/ST TDs - more with longer. I'm not extremely confident, but I should win.

I think. :unsure:

Nothin and its glorious. First time all year no stressing over MNF, just get to relax and enjoy the game.

Brown/Foster to score 22 - decimal scoring and TDs over 10 yds get a bonus

Foster to not score 27 non ppr.

Bell to get 13 non ppr.

I'm very glad that this game is in Pittsburgh.

Brown/Foster to score 22 - decimal scoring and TDs over 10 yds get a bonus

What about in Die Nasty League?

Shaun Suisham to stub his toe and not kick for 3 pts...

and...

Antonio Brown to get 2 TDs (no field goals, just 2 extra points) and about 330 recieving yards for my other league...

I might need to go to Buffulo Wild Wings and try out those fans they have in the commercials.

Down 22 he has Texans D, I have antonio in 1 pt ppr..... Its possible I can win but doubt it... Pitts has to score around 28 pts and rack up 400 yards for him to lose the 16 he starts with lol

I need Roethlisberger to play like an elite QB and for him to not give the ball to Blount. I'm only confident in one of these. :(

Hm. Apparently, the Texans D/ST points diminish as they give up YARDS more than scores - my opponent still has +18 points for the Texans right now, and I can't figure out exactly how (and don't want to look up the league charter to figure it out). I'm still up 4.9pts right now - go AB!