Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Lesean McCoy Sucks Thread

Add Calvin to the bust list as well. Basically just skip drafting at all in the first round next year. Just let the pick pass.

Mcoy doesn't look that bad, they haven't had the ball much so it could pick up. Especially with a lead.

I would have waited another procession before calling him out. Timing is everything to fantasy gods

amen to that. keep losing my ass because of him. last year he killed me because he was on the other that I was playing he got 150% over his projected stats. This year, as my number 1 pick, has not made projected stats yet. Bastard

Between McCoy, AP, Forte, Charles, and Lacy, it is not like you made a bad choice at that pick. The top RBs are all struggling. At east your guys is not injured or a kid beater.

Mcoy doesn't look that bad, they haven't had the ball much so it could pick up. Especially with a lead.

:lol: what???

He is playing like the substance that comes out of my bum.

McCoy killing me in two out of three leagues. At least with Beathisson I wouldn't be wasting a spot in my starting lineup each week.

:lol: what???

He is playing like the substance that comes out of my bum.

You're focking blind :lol: Dude has had nooooowhere to go getting hit behind the los all the focking time

You're focking blind :lol: Dude has had nooooowhere to go getting hit behind the los all the focking time

Then why has Sproles been SIGNIFICANTLY more productive thus far this season?

Something I noticed today that I haven't noticed before is how poor he pass blocks. He almost got Foles killed on a few whiffs. Sure enough, the next play in comes Sproles. It may be more on him than we realize.

Guy comes in mostly when it's third down or long distance yardage. It's sproles he always looks great in short spurts. How many times is he facing normal front 7 or 8? There is a reason he doesn't tote the rock more than a few times f

3 touches for 6 yards for sproles today😴

Guy comes in mostly when it's third down or long distance yardage. It's sproles he always looks great in short spurts. How many times is he facing normal front 7 or 8? There is a reason he doesn't tote the rock more than a few times f

Yah, I understand how football works. But the fact of that matter is that Sproles has been the better back to own in FF thus far this season. And that is all I care about, production and points in fantasy football. Quarter thru the season, and McCoy has done next to nothing.

Edit: also, I suggest you revisit the PHI @ IND game.

Yah, I understand how football works. But the fact of that matter is that Sproles has been the better back to own in FF thus far this season. And that is all I care about, production and points in fantasy football. Quarter thru the season, and McCoy has done next to nothing.

Edit: also, I suggest you revisit the PHI @ IND game.

So someone says right now I give you sproles or shady you take sproles? I highly doubt it! You know you dont

So someone says right now I give you sproles or shady you take sproles? I highly doubt it! You know you dont

Of course not. All I originally said was that thru 4 games McCoy has played like crap.

I didn't realize this was up for debate.

Oh, I think you are forgetting something.

Do your leagues not award TDs for returns?[/]

Ok so you went from running behind line of scrimmage/lining up as a rb to kick returning. Change the subject much?

Of course not. All I originally said was that thru 4 games McCoy has played like crap.

You don't quite know what you want to argue do you? It's ok you can be pro shady and anti shady in the same thread who is counting

Oh, I think you are forgetting something.

Do your leagues not award TDs for returns?[/]

Ok so you went from running behind line of scrimmage/lining up as a rb to kick returning. Change the subject much?

I don't care about the offensive line, or who is in on third down, or all of this other circumstantial bull****.

I am simply reminding you that Sproles has been the more productive back in PHI this season. ... This is a fact, not up for discussion.

You don't quite know what you want to argue do you? It's ok you can be pro shady and anti shady in the same thread who is counting

At what point was I pro Shady?

It really wasn't. :sleep:

Like the last 2 weeks. :lol: Teams do watch tape and catch on. Tonight was insane, I have no idea WTF happened

Well Murph if you'd tell me I could have my #1 overall pick back, take Charles or Forte, and get Sproles in the 8th round vs. having McCoy...

8th? Yeah good luck

I'm not convinced that Chip Kelly is all there as a pro football coach. His best player touches the ball only 10 times, and gets ignored near the goalline? For a coach that supposedly brought the revolutionary "speed offense" to the NFL, he sure didn't keep the clock running, and the Niners D winded. Not to mention that stooopid decision that gave the Niners another chance on 3rd down. Kelly's not all he's quacked up to be.

Next week who is playing McCoy???? With what we have seen the system or Shady is broken.. Maybe both!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not convinced that Chip Kelly is all there as a pro football coach. His best player touches the ball only 10 times, and gets ignored near the goalline? For a coach that supposedly brought the revolutionary "speed offense" to the NFL, he sure didn't keep the clock running, and the Niners D winded. Not to mention that stooopid decision that gave the Niners another chance on 3rd down. Kelly's not all he's quacked up to be.

How do you keep the D winded when you're going 3 and out? Philly had 11 first downs all day, most of them on two drives (one of thsoe being the final drive of the game). :doh:

I would agree that I'd have run McCoy on the 3rd and goal, if only to take more time off the clock should SF get the ball back. But their O-line is a steaming mess and got pushed backward all day. Until that is resolved, the offense won't resemble what was seen last year.

The other 3rd down call was stupid imo though it cost them nothing on the scoreboard. Those extra second would have come in handy on the final possession.

Eagles fan who listened to all the screams about Reid and his clock managment and refusal to run the ball. Thought about that yesterday as this was unfolding. Though I'm not sure how we mention Kelly's coaching without talking about Harbaugh. An absolutely terrible HC.

Mccoy has had near 20 carries the first three games each. He probably just didnt have faith.