Sign in to follow this  
ToadSprocket

I spent Saturday night in jail

It was my fault. I lost my temper.

My wife's friend Cindy was visiting us. I had been mowing the grass when my wife called out to me that dinner was ready. By the time I had finished mowing, both of them had already eaten.

So I sit down to eat and Cindy says aloud that her husband always eats when she does. Then I hear her say that her husband always wears a tie at the dinner table. A few other things I didn't hear.

Then she has the audacity to say to my wife but within my earshot that I smell bad.

So I got up and poured my chicken alfredo over her head.

Showered really quickly and waited for the cops because I knew she would call them.

The cops understood the situation and actually gave me a chance to avoid being taken in custody by saying it was an accident. I didn't. I said I did it on purpose.

And off to jail I went.

• Like 1

What? She called the cops because you poured chicken alfredo over her head? Why would you even let someone like that in your house? What were you charged with?

What? She called the cops because you poured chicken alfredo over her head? Why would you even let someone like that in your house? What were you charged with?

Aggravated Assault

Omg, are you serious? :lol:

But yea, seriously - is pouring food on somebody considered assault? :unsure:

Holy focking coincidence - Me too! :o

It was 25 years ago, but I spent Saturday night in jail.

So, have you and your wife had the discussion yet about her never being allowed in your house again?

Surprised you would go to jail for that. I would think they would just hit you with some poultry fine.

• Like 1

So this other guy puts a tie on every night for dinner?

Surprised you would go to jail for that. I would think they would just hit you with some poultry fine.

What do you think is right...2 or 3 chickens.

I also heard she sued you for slander when you said "Nah nah nah boo boo, I'm better than you!". Christ you two are immature. See HT, THIS is something you should say "grow up" to.

• Like 1

I also heard she sued you for slander when you said "Nah nah nah boo boo, I'm better than you!". Christ you two are immature. See HT, THIS is something you should say "grow up" to.

I just want to see some good movies like they used to make. The more money this super hero kids stuff makes the more Hollywood will keep spitting it out.

If you have to go to court, you should just read your original post to the judge.

Did anyone in jail ask what you were in for?

Note to self: if ever invited to dinner at Toad's house, don't wear a tie, and compliment him on his funky BO. :music_guitarred:

So, have you and your wife had the discussion yet about her never being allowed in your house again?

You mean his wife, right?

I would imagine any officer would just roll their eyes and leave upon hearing this ridiculous story. There are actual domestic battery scenarios happening and they get called out because a grown man dumped food on someone for insulting them.

I would imagine any officer would just roll their eyes and leave upon hearing this ridiculous story. There are actual domestic battery scenarios happening and they get called out because a grown man dumped food on someone for insulting them.

I can't believe the cops even showed up for this let alone taking him away.

This does not fit the criteria for domestic violence.

I can't believe the cops even showed up for this let alone taking him away.

They had to show up. No doubt the story was embellished on the phone. Something like, "Help I'm being TERRORIZED by a man!".

Of course he should have went to jail. You can't just dump food on someones head without any repercussions. That's the type of stuff crazy people do. Ask her to leave maybe. Divorce your b1tch wife for even inviting her over, but dumping a plate of food on her head is beyond weird.

Of course he should have went to jail. You can't just dump food on someones head without any repercussions. That's the type of stuff crazy people do. Ask her to leave maybe. Divorce your b1tch wife for even inviting her over, but dumping a plate of food on her head is beyond weird.

It's a waste of perfectly good food is what it is :mad:

At least you smelled good for the holding cell.

What about throwing a drink in someones face? A felony?

What about throwing a drink in someones face? A felony?

You should go to jail if the person wanted to press charges. Tell your reasons to the judge.

That's using your noodle.

:D

I don't even know how to react to this. :o

That's because you would nevah have wasted a plate of chicken alfredo. :music_guitarred:

That's because you would nevah have wasted a plate of chicken alfredo. :music_guitarred:

I'd sit on that number if I were you. It has a nice look.

Congrats on 30K.

And, Alfredo Sauce is gross. It is the Italian version of Ranch Dressing. Focking heart attack on a plate.

You should go to jail if the person wanted to press charges. Tell your reasons to the judge.

Go to jail for what exactly?