Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

Anybody Know What Happened to Filthy Fernadez?

Sometimes people die, it happens.

Did he leave anything to FFToday? We provided him with so much joy and meaning over the years :cry:

Well well well..............here I thought my incarceration would go unnoticed.

As it turns out it's a bad idea to test drive a Dodge Charger; especially ones that are black and white with lights on them.

In reality, I just quit Fantasy Football. FYI, my food taste better, my mind is clearer and the wife and I are spending more time together. In short, I need an intervention.

• Like 2

As it turns out it's a bad idea to test drive a Dodge Charger; especially ones that are black and white with lights on them.

In reality, I just quit Fantasy Football. FYI, my food taste better, my mind is clearer and the wife and I are spending more time together. In short, I need an intervention.

hey man, good to hear from you. kinda had me worried somethig bad happened. Glad you are alright and even happier for you that things with the wifey are even better :cheers:

• Like 1

hey man, good to hear from you. kinda had me worried somethig bad happened. Glad you are alright and even happier for you that things with the wifey are even better :cheers:

:cheers: Your money is no good here. I'm buying.........

• Like 1

It's even worse than we'd feared :(

• Like 2

:cheers: Your money is no good here. I'm buying.........

:first:

So are you back for good or just stopping in for a quick hello?

:first:

So are you back for good or just stopping in for a quick hello?

I'll be back here and there when I'm working Sundays but no where near what I used to be.

• Like 1

:thumbsup: Here's to you and the other half, man.

• Like 1

Funny part of all this is that I'm laughing my a$$ off as I watch no-name players vulture TDs or 1st/2nd rounders suck mule (ODB). Against the Saints (like worst pass defense) Julio has 1 freakin catch........against Carolina he goes for a Billion yards.

Funny part of all this is that I'm laughing my a$$ off as I watch no-name players vulture TDs or 1st/2nd rounders suck mule (ODB). Against the Saints (like worst pass defense) Julio has 1 freakin catch........against Carolina he goes for a Billion yards.

Just wanted to say 'hey' Filth! The FU threads just aren't the same this year

it has been a brutal start

I miss him.......now that you mention it.

Me, too.

I am torn between wishing him well with his current, more satisfying lifestyle - and missing his more stressed-out, highly entertaining presence here. :unsure:

Mystery solved.

Now leave.

Awww.................sounds like someone's got a case of the Mondays. :lol:

Yeah, I've been over there a bit too much. It's important to stir the pot or else it will stick to the bottom. B)