Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

So, how much of the inauguration will you actually tune in for tomorrow?

I have never watched an inauguration but I may catch some today - had to bring my dog to get his stitches out this AM so I'm at home anyway. Mainly I'll be watching just to hope for a train wreck. Trump is such a drama queen I can't imagine him being sworn in without a classic "Look at meeeee!" moment.

He's that kind of guy. :mellow:

Only thing better than watching a racist bigot getting sworn in is hearing a bunch of other racist bigots comment on it. :thumbsup:

I'm getting a kick out of social media this morning.

People are going on and on and on and on and on and about how "classy" Melania looks this a.m..... Classy? She's a glorified prostitute who sold her herself to the highest bidder, one who happened to be 24 her senior - that's classy? Don't get me wrong, she looks hot - but c'mon... They just spent the last 8 years calling the, soon-to-be former 1st Lady, a gorilla and ape........ Yea - classy, sure.

• Like 1

People are going on and on and on and on and on and about how "classy" Melania looks this a.m..... Classy? She's a glorified prostitute who sold her herself to the highest bidder, one who happened to be 24 her senior - that's classy? Don't get me wrong, she looks hot - but c'mon... They just spent the last 8 years calling the, soon-to-be former 1st Lady, a gorilla and ape........ Yea - classy, sure.

The basis for most guys is whether or not they'd eat the peanuts out of the woman's sh!t. I guess the Democrats here prefer eating peanuts out of an a$$ the size of Chicago than one that looks like it could win Miss Bum Bum.

What they mean is she doesn't look like a street walker. She's one of them classier prostitutes you have to go through a service for :wub:

The basis for most guys is whether or not they'd eat the peanuts out of the woman's sh!t. I guess the Democrats here prefer eating peanuts out of an a$$ the size of Chicago than one that looks like it could win Miss Bum Bum.

That's not what they mean - and you know it... At least try and be a little level headed.

Classy? She's a glorified prostitute who sold her herself to the highest bidder

Meh, when you break it down, aren't they all?

:dunno:

How tight do you suppose security is at an event with this much controversy?

Asking for a friend. :ninja:

:thumbsup:

I had to tune in to see what she's wearing. Love to see the smiles on Obama and Biden's face when they came out. Trump looked like someone pissed on his cheetos this morning.

Michelle looks like Oprah.

So does this mean that all news media are welcome now that he promised to abide by the constitution?

Heard the oath in radio...idiots screaming and whistles. Dumb and disrespectful. I don't care for the man..but respect the position and oath.

• Like 1

My favorite part was when said "America is a post apocalyptic hellhole where roving satanic gangs full of OxyContin and other men's cvm rape and murder whole families and then cannibalize the corpses. This stops now!!!" :thumbsup:

Heard the oath in radio...idiots screaming and whistles. Dumb and disrespectful. I don't care for the man..but respect the position and oath.

I agree 100%. Please call the 60 Democrats who skipped it.

Sounds like spending is going to go way up. Nice.

My favorite part was when said "America is a post apocalyptic hellhole where roving satanic gangs full of OxyContin and other men's cvm rape and murder whole families and then cannibalize the corpses. This stops now!!!" :thumbsup:

He's gonna ruin all the fun stuff.

It's embarrassing that elected officials missed this inauguration... Like mentioned before - you always respect the office, no matter who is in it.

Why? Skipping it is a pretty meh deal. Should they be there? As respect to the office...Ill give you that. But a silent protest of the man...I support that. Just as I would any R that wanted to skip Obamas.

Looking at shots of the overall crowd...seems like many people skipped this compared to others.

Now arrives the hour of action. See you Monday.

Well...thats when he is going to start...first order of business for him was taking the weekend off.

Well...thats when he is going to start...first order of business for him was taking the weekend off.

That's why it's funny. :thumbsup:

Only thing better than watching a racist bigot getting sworn in is hearing a bunch of other racist bigots comment on it. :thumbsup:

Careful. You use any more spray tan and he will Deport your ass too.

Careful. You use any more spray tan and he will Deport your ass too.

Sick burn. Good one

It's embarrassing that elected officials missed this inauguration... Like mentioned before - you always respect the office, no matter who is in it.

Respect begets respect. When Trump showed his ignorance and lack of respect by attacking L:ewis, they decided that he doesn't deserve respect either. Once Trump grows up a little and learns a bit of decorum and self-control, maybe others around him will start to show him the same.

Funny how the Obama supporters look past his obvious race baiting and are on Trump like black on Kardashian.

This

It looks like Melania is being slowly strangled by Smurfs

I thought you were just the resident oompa loompa expert. Good to know you're more diverse and cover smurfs as well

Respect begets respect.

You are correct. Lewis showed no respect and got none back. The days of the Obama bullies are passed. :thumbsup:

Oh and maddow was on a roll. Called Trumps speech dark and used the term Nazi. Keep it up for a 2nd term. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I just watched him sign a bunch of stuff. I'm on a call so the volume is off and I don't know what. :dunno:

You are correct. Lewis showed no respect and got none back. The days of the Obama bullies are passed. :thumbsup:

Oh and maddow was on a roll. Called Trumps speech dark and used the term Nazi. Keep it up for a 2nd term. :thumbsup:

It's past* I thought lewis' remarks were dumb, as well. Still doesn't excuse Trump's ignorance. Not only did he come off (again) as childish, but his general ignorance of facts made him sound even dumber than usual.

Respect begets respect. When Trump showed his ignorance and lack of respect by attacking L:ewis, they decided that he doesn't deserve respect either. Once Trump grows up a little and learns a bit of decorum and self-control, maybe others around him will start to show him the same.

Didn't Lewis fire the first salvo?

Typical Lib......................starts recording with cellphone once someone retaliates. :rolleyes: