Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

Sean Spicer

BOOM goes the dynamite.

:clap:

WOW, that was a thing of beauty. Focking AWESOME!!!!!

This is going to be a fun few years. I hope CNN never gets to ask a single question.

• Like 2

This one's pretty obvious just from the timing alone.

They didn't want the media talking about the massive Trump protests throughout the world, so

this guy took to the airwaves coincidentally right before the evening news hour.

Looks like media didn't take the bait.

But the mouf-breavers are loving it. Really? He's upset at stories about the 'art in the oval office?'

Geez, you guys are easy.

They didn't want the media talking about the massive Trump protests throughout the world, so

this guy took to the airwaves coincidentally right before the evening news hour.

But the mouf-breavers are loving it. Really? He's upset at stories about the 'art in the oval office?'

Geez, you guys are easy.

Sounds like someone's got a case of the Mondays........... :lol:

Spicer walked away from the podium as reporters asked — and then shouted — questions about the women's marches without answering questions.

Yeah, classic distraction attempt - failed.

A tweet by a Time Magazine reporter saying that Trump had removed a bust of Martin Luther King Jr. from the Oval Office, replacing it with one of Winston Churchill. But the King bust was simply relocated to another spot in the office. The reporter quickly corrected the error, but the inaccurate information was also distributed to other reporters via a pool report.

"This was irresponsible and reckless," Spicer said. (Really? A Non-Story long previously corrected?)

photographs were deliberately selected to make the crowds look smaller than they are — in part because ground coverings used for the first time to protect the grass made the empty spots look emptier, he said. (Similar ground cover was used on the Mall during President Obama's 2013 inauguration, which was more heavily attended.) :doh:

This is pure Trump; Just that thin-skinned little narcissistic crapola. Really? All the big shiit going on the world, but HE's watching every minute of the coverage thinking "They're MAKING the empty space look EMPTIER!" :mad:

Really? If you're so insecure that you have to claim that you're the most popular kid in class - even if not as many people showed up to your birrthday party - on DAY 1 of his Presidency - Wow. He's gonna have a tough four years.

Wait until the late news cycle - when he angrily Tweets that Stephen Colbert made fun of his ridiculously long tie last night - and "frankly, the people don't care! SO UNFUNNY. BELIEVE ME! :clap:

Geez, you guys are easy.

LOL. Not hardly bro. This is either spin or you completely missed the point.

Some are tired of the media lying their asses off daily with half truths and flat ignoring big stories while running bullshtt. Protecting liberals at damn near every turn. Obviously, many are fine with it and some even seem to enjoy it.

It is one reason Trump was elected and why we are so divided. The constant spinning and double standard.

Yeah, classic distraction attempt - failed.

This is pure Trump; Just that thin-skinned little narcissistic crapola. Really? All the big shiit going on the world, but HE's watching every minute of the coverage thinking "They're MAKING the empty space look EMPTIER!" :mad:

Really? If you're so insecure that you have to claim that you're the most popular kid in class - even if not as many people showed up to your birrthday party - on DAY 1 of his Presidency - Wow. He's gonna have a tough four years.

Wait until the late news cycle - when he angrily Tweets that Stephen Colbert made fun of his ridiculously long tie last night - and "frankly, the people don't care! SO UNFUNNY. BELIEVE ME! :clap:

Kind of like you anytime someone says something negative about liberals or Democrats? :doh:

The constant spinning and double standard.

Good post colts. wiffle is suffering from chapped a$$ and has to decry everything about this administration to try and limit it to just 4 years. :lol:

• Like 1

People think this lying by ridiculous thing was good?

You all drank that much of the koolaid?

• Like 1

Kind of like you anytime someone says something negative about liberals or Democrats? :doh:

Good post colts. wiffle is suffering from chapped a$$ and has to decry everything about this administration to try and limit it to just 4 years. :lol:

You making up your own narrative now puddin?

Search the bored for the term 'odious kunt'.

Find out who coined that term - and who it was directed at each and every time.

Do yourselves a favor and do the same thing for "Obummer".

And, find my comments on "He could be my son".

And Seriously guys, I don't know how many times I have to stress this;

'Your guy' can F up without it being some kind of attack on what's left

of your manhood or self-worth.

But you guys have this simple-minded shiit that Trump shares and espouses with you;

"YOU HATE HIM AND YOU LOVE THE OTHER GUYS! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!"

What is this, Jr. High?

Even you guys - if you didn't immediately and blindly jump to the D of literally

ANYTHING and EVERYTHING Trump or his people say or do, would have to

admit sending your little attack poodle to whine about the coverage of the WH art

is - oh I dunno a tad petty?

- Come on, you can do it. It'll make you look less mouth-breatherly.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised - based on his track record - if Trump didn't go

after Colbert for making fun of his half-mile tie last night.

And, you gotta love that Filthy didn't even play in the reindeer games

(hence, his tragic lack of education and re-hashing of topics long shut down)

until Trump won. - Now he's all over the bandwagon.

- If I didn't know better, I'd swear you're from Boston.

But you guys have this simple-minded shiit that Trump shares and espouses with you;

What is this, Jr. High?

Even you guys - if you didn't immediately and blindly jump to the D of literally

admit sending your little attack poodle to whine about the coverage of the WH art

I honestly wouldn't be surprised - based on his track record - if Trump didn't go

Play in what reindeer games? I took off fantasy football this year (go to the main forearm) and had little reason to be at FFToday. I got bored working midnight shift awhile back and been posting since. Conservative through and through. Did I support Trump from the beginning? Nope; I didn't support anybody in particular just knew it would be a vote against Hillary. After listening to him for a bit, it was refreshing to see someone who didn't pull punches and sway with the wind. Lastly, I reside here in Georgia but am from Pittsburgh.

As far as me confusing you for some left wing nutjob; well, you seem lately to be doling it out heavily one sided. Did you vote in this past General Election? If so, for whom?

What is this, Jr. High?

His whole schtick is deflection and making up narratives.

No wonder he loves the lies of Trump and Spicer

His whole schtick is deflection and making up narratives.

No wonder he loves the lies of Trump and Spicer

No, my schtick is taking a pair of pliers and a blowtorch to lil' snowflakes like you. :lol:

No, my schtick is taking a pair of pliers and a blowtorch to lil' snowflakes like you. :lol:

You make up...like claiming I defended pay for play...like claiming i defended pedophiles.

You lie constantly and have zero sense of reality.

You are the snowflake and defend and support the biggest snowflake of all.

You make ###### up...like claiming I defended pay for play...like claiming i defended pedophiles.

You lie constantly and have zero sense of reality.

You are the snowflake and defend and support the biggest snowflake of all.

So the Russians hacked your keyboard? Anyone can go back and look in those threads if you like. You clearly defended the Pedophiles and the Clinton Foundation despite overwhelming evidence of their guilt.

If the tilt fits........... wear it snowflake. :lol:

So the Russians hacked your keyboard? Anyone can go back and look in those threads if you like. You clearly defended the Pedophiles and the Clinton Foundation despite overwhelming evidence of their guilt.

If the tilt fits........... wear it snowflake. :lol:

Yes...they can see the truth of what I actually said vs your complete lies.

You seem to have learned from Trump. Lie despite evidence and hope people believe you.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tv-ratings-trump-inauguration-sinks-obama-2009-966745?utm_source=twitter

2nd lowest Nielsen ratings in 50years for an inauguration

But you all keep believing Baghdad Sean

lol. I often wondered what kind of loser GAF about ratings. The same losers that vote on American Idol.

Cake :lol: :lol:

Seriously! Hey Sho, can you link us to a single post you've ever made that proactively attempts to indict something from Hillary or other libs like your post above, even if it is as pathetic as a cake? :cheers:

• Like 1

Greg Popovich summed up how I feel about all this perfectly today....

"What really bothers me are the people around him; the Sean Spicers, the Kellyanne Conways, the Reince Priebuses, who know who he is, and actually have the cynical approach and disingenuous attitude to really defend him and try to make it look like he didn't say what he said. So when he's mad at the media for them reporting what he said, it just boggles my mind."

"When Kellyanne Conway the other day said, 'He wasn't really making fun of that handicapped person,' it's beyond, it's incredible. It just really makes you wonder how far will someone go to actually cover for somebody that much. I think the comment was, 'Well you had to look in his heart, you don't know in his heart, you know he wouldn't do that,' but he did it. And all the things that he said during that time, if any of our children would have said it we'd have grounded them for six months, without a doubt."

"We ignore all that because, because why? That says something about all of us, and that's dangerous, and that's what scares the hell out of me to this day and makes me uneasy."

FFT has our very own Priebus, Spicer, etc. We got GoColts, Big Guy, FF, etc. Guys who will literally watch a guy make fun of the handicapped and say that the media made it up. Guys who will look at two crowds of people and convince themselves the one with less is more. The media reporting quotes directly from Trump are "fake news". It's this strange mix of being blissfully ignorant and completely dishonest that just boggles the mind. Spicer made a complete arse of himself today, and was clearly directed by Trump to do so. It was embarrassing to watch.

• Like 1

Seriously! Hey Sho, can you link us to a single post you've ever made that proactively attempts to indict something from Hillary or other libs like your post above, even if it is as pathetic as a cake? :cheers:

A. You realize Hillary is done right? That I called her a lying ###### often and didn't vote for her?

B. What does she have to do with this?

C. Why is it so hard for you all to just say the obvious? Holy ...why lie about easily verifiable things? Why make the first day in office...the first official press conference this petty crap? Then throw a fit and walk out? Why was he there at the CIA to honor those who died and spent time worrying about this and lying about it so that he can paint the media as liars? Psst...he doesn't want anyone questioning him (like telling departments what they can't tweet or even retweet)

Why continue to defend that type of thing?

You all would go batshit crazy had Obama done this stuff.

And the cake thing was a joke

Greg Popovich summed up how I feel about all this perfectly today....

FFT has our very own Priebus, Spicer, etc. We got GoColts, Big Guy, FF, etc. Guys who will literally watch a guy make fun of the handicapped and say that the media made it up. Guys who will look at two crowds of people and convince themselves the one with less is more. It's this strange mix of being blissfully ignorant and completely dishonest that just boggles the mind. Spicer made a complete arse of himself today, and was clearly directed by Trump to do so. It was embarrassing to watch.

Yup..and look at these fools in here praising him for that .

A. You realize Hillary is done right? That I called her a lying ###### often and didn't vote for her?

B. What does she have to do with this?

C. Why is it so hard for you all to just say the obvious? Holy ######...why lie about easily verifiable things? Why make the first day in office...the first official press conference this petty crap? Then throw a fit and walk out? Why was he there at the CIA to honor those who died and spent time worrying about this and lying about it so that he can paint the media as liars? Psst...he doesn't want anyone questioning him (like telling departments what they can't tweet or even retweet)

Why continue to defend that type of thing?

You all would go batshit crazy had Obama done this stuff.

And the cake thing was a joke

Umm, they reused a cake design, and you had a coronary. Since you are a bastion of independence, my question remains: please link us to a post you've made that proactively points to a perceived negative of somebody on the left. :thumbsup:

Umm, they reused a cake design, and you had a coronary. Since you are a bastion of independence, my question remains: please link us to a post you've made that proactively points to a perceived negative of somebody on the left. :thumbsup:

Is there anything this admin won't lie about? That's a coronary?

I just recently even said Obama was was wrong about commuting Mannjngs sentence.

I called Hillary a ######.

Which still has nothing to do with this topic or you idiots and your inability to call out such obvious lies and bullshit.

Focking pathetic

Is there anything this admin won't lie about? That's a coronary?

I just recently even said Obama was was wrong about commuting Mannjngs sentence.

I called Hillary a ######.

Which still has nothing to do with this topic or you idiots and your inability to call out such obvious lies and bullshit.

Focking pathetic

This shouldn't be that hard. You posted "is there anything this admin won't lie about" and linked a thread about them copying Obama's cake, clearly an egregious offense. I called you out on it, because you pretend to be independent but clearly aren't. I asked for a link where you introduced new data, not disagreed with an Obama action or called Hillary a name. TIA :thumbsup:

Greg Popovich? Why am I supposed to give a Fock about what he has to say about politics? What is with the left and their constant need to be reassured by celebrity? Free your mind and the rest will follow. Be color blind, don't be so shallow

lol. I often wondered what kind of loser GAF about ratings. The same losers that vote on American Idol.

Well...

"Wow, the ratings are in and Arnold Schwarzenegger got 'swamped' (or destroyed) by comparison to the ratings machine, DJT," tweeted Trump, who controversially retains an executive producer credit on the reality show. "So much for being a movie star - and that was season 1 compared to season 14. Now compare him to my season 1," he added.

:dunno:
  • Like 2

This shouldn't be that hard. You posted "is there anything this admin won't lie about" and linked a thread about them copying Obama's cake, clearly an egregious offense. I called you out on it, because you pretend to be independent but clearly aren't. I asked for a link where you introduced new data, not disagreed with an Obama action or called Hillary a name. TIA :thumbsup:

It was a focking joke Jerry.

JFC you are thick.

Carry on with your head in the focking sand deflecting every an thing he does

Link me to Obama acting anywhere near this way. Utterly ridiculous how you all just can't call out even the easiest to call him out for.

Pathetic