Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Jared Goff’s gf Christen Harper

So...who is this now? I know, hot gf.

But does she do anything? Actress, model, neonatologist?

Crew slut. :wub:

Wow....very nice....

In spite of her gangly stupid 5'9 giant giraffe height, she is of such a stunning caliber that I'd find a way to get past said negative attribute.

In spite of her gangly stupid 5'9 giant giraffe height, she is of such a stunning caliber that I'd find a way to get past said negative attribute.

:walkman:

Sh1t! That's worse than Tub Girl! :cry:

Sorry, that was for joneo.

Wha....she is 5'9" and looks like that? You can normally get that only in a sub 5'4" girl.....that makes her even more hot....wowza

How does he even remember the play book with shiit like that at home? :unsure:

They print it on her underboob.

They print it on her underboob.

Better yet just make a temporary tramp stamp that they can update each week.

Wha....she is 5'9" and looks like that? You can normally get that only in a sub 5'4" girl.....that makes her even more hot....wowza

CBfalcon and gutterboy are in the same vertically challenged club.

Me too.....but I don't care - I'll eat whatever I walk into . :music_guitarred:

Mutt. :thumbsdown:

Shes pretty I wonder how she would be as a mother

I am 6'0. I can send you a pic of my license even. :dunno: I just like my females on the less gigantic size.

How does he even remember the play book with shiit like that at home? :unsure:

90% of the geek club here likes those dark haired, dark skinned colored girls. Ive pretty much got a handle on yalls type. Im the opposite though as I like the blondes and red heads more

I swear, it's just a matter of time before psychologist start coming down on these women who need such constant and massive validation. It'll be some sort of syndrome or disorder you can be sure.

Tall women must have enormous puzzies, right? Like having a $5 footlong sub in their panties.

My ex wife was 5 ft 10 and her snatch was pretty tight. At least it was before I got ahold of it.

I swear, it's just a matter of time before psychologist start coming down on these women who need such constant and massive validation. It'll be some sort of syndrome or disorder you can be sure.

Narcissism?

• Like 1

Vanity has been around since the dawn of time - least I'm guessing.. It only seems explosive and rampant today bcoz of the Internet - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc...

My ex wife was 5 ft 10 and her snatch was pretty tight. At least it was before I got ahold of it.

I'm sure all the BBC she was getting on the side had nothing to do with it... :ninja:

I'm sure all the BBC she was getting on the side had nothing to do with it... :ninja:

Not every cable system carries BBC. But I sure liked it. It's really underrated. Huge fan of Doctor who.

Idris Elba had a really good show. I'd say that he probably represents the best BBC.

Not every cable system carries BBC. But I sure liked it. It's really underrated. Huge fan of Doctor who.

Idris Elba had a really good show. I'd say that he probably represents the best BBC.

BBC America. Orphan Black. Tatiana Maslany. :wub:

• Like 1

Killing Eve was pretty good until the last episode (BBC America) think it's on Hulu right now