Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Next in line Aziz Ansari...this is getting stupid

I don't like him. I don't think he is funny. At all. That being said this woman never said no and complained that he did not pay attention to her NON VERBAL cues. Are you focking kidding me? You are a grown woman. If you do not want to have sex say so. If not and we come back to MY PLACE after our dinner I AM going to assume you want to have sex because that is how the sex dance goes. This stupid movement has gotten out of hand.

Aziz Ansari has responded to allegations of sexual assault made against him in a piece appearing on the website babe on Saturday.

In a statement emailed to HuffPost through his representative, the comedian confirmed several of the details mentioned in the babe piece, but said he believed a sexual encounter between the two was “completely consensual.”

“In September of last year, I met a woman at a party. We exchanged numbers. We texted back and forth and eventually went on a date. We went out to dinner, and afterwards we ended up engaging in sexual activity, which by all indications was completely consensual.

“The next day, I got a text from her saying that although ‘it may have seemed okay,’ upon further reflection, she felt uncomfortable. It was true that everything did seem okay to me, so when I heard that it was not the case for her, I was surprised and concerned. I took her words to heart and responded privately after taking the time to process what she had said.

“I continue to support the movement that is happening in our culture. It is necessary and long overdue.”

In the story, a 23-year-old woman said she went on a date with Ansari last September in New York after they met at a party. The woman, who went by the name Grace in the article to protect her identity, said the pair eventually went back to Ansari’s apartment, where the comedian quickly initiated a sexual encounter.

Grace then alleged Ansari began performing oral sex on her and asked her to do the same to him. She said she felt pressured to continue the experience despite giving “verbal and non-verbal cues to indicate how uncomfortable and distressed she was.”

“Most of my discomfort was expressed in me pulling away and mumbling. I know that my hand stopped moving at some points,” Grace told babe. “I stopped moving my lips and turned cold.”

After she left his apartment, Grace said she began crying and sent Ansari a text message explaining her discomfort: “It may have seemed okay. But I didn’t feel good at all,” she wrote.

“I’m so sad to hear this,” Ansari replied at the time. “All I can say is, it would never be my intention to make you or anyone feel the way you described. Clearly I misread things in the moment and I’m truly sorry.”

Grace said she came forward with her account after she saw Ansari win the award for best actor in a television comedy at the Golden Globes for his Netflix series “Master of None” earlier this month. Ansari was photographed wearing a pin reading “Times Up” at the event, a message of solidarity with women in the entertainment industry.

Crap like this is going to kill this movement

Its not even that. It is going to swing the pendulum in the other direction so hard and so far that legit sexual abuse is not going to be taken seriously.

• Like 1

Its not even that. It is going to swing the pendulum in the other direction so hard and so far that legit sexual abuse is not going to be taken seriously.

Just like racism

Its barely take seriously right now anyway.

I read the Aziz account and Im not sure whether it reached the level of sexual assault, I tend to think not but the guy is certainly a creeper of what the girl reported is true.

This is redic... I pity our sons fellas. Can you imagine... if days later from a totally legit consensual thing, you get that text? Oh by the way... I feel bad now, so your life is ruined.

There are couple of chicks I've banged in my life, then felt no so great about it later. I'm gonna twat about it and see if I can get the same kinda sympathy.

This is redic... I pity our sons fellas. Can you imagine... if days later from a totally legit consensual thing, you get that text? Oh by the way... I feel bad now, so your life is ruined.

Raise your hand if you've never tried to a little convincing in the heat of the moment.

X1000

Even women are attacking other women. The smart women are at least bringing up in different degrees and nuance and things like that. And then you get a bunch of these fuucking biitches coming back screaming at the top of their lungs no! It's the micro that makes the macro!

It's the same thing as occupy, the same thing is BLM, I've said this before. There's a time for protest, but after that you better have an answer to the question now what?

As it stands right now, a guy has to be part psychiatrist, part psychic, and part time traveler in order to try and avoid all of this bullshit.

Said it before and I will say it again, we will need signed contracts soon.

Yeah, cuz that work so well with prenups.

I know I signed a contract, but but but he was pressuring me to do so!

Followed by I Guara-fuucking-T to you this:

It is never too late to say no ladies! Just because you signed a contract doesn't mean you sign away your free will you didn't sign a contract for rape!

Guaranteed.

It is never too late to say no ladies! Just because you signed a contract doesn't mean you sign away your free will you didn't sign a contract for rape!

Guaranteed.

Sign before and after.

Crap like this is going to kill this movement

Saturday Night Live did a bit about how women can have two entirely different reactions to the same words and behaviors depending upon who the dude is. We've all seen that. It's all fuucking true. But they got absolutely crucified for doing so.

X1000

Even women are attacking other women. The smart women are at least bringing up in different degrees and nuance and things like that. And then you get a bunch of these fuucking biitches coming back screaming at the top of their lungs no! It's the micro that makes the macro!

It's the same thing as occupy, the same thing is BLM, I've said this before. There's a time for protest, but after that you better have an answer to the question now what?

As it stands right now, a guy has to be part psychiatrist, part psychic, and part time traveler in order to try and avoid all of this bullshit.

Good point about the "now what" aspect of all this. I recommend an article in the WSJ by Shelby Steele. You will be able to sum it up very well.

Sign before and after.

I would have signed anything to get out of there! It wasn't until later, when I had time to reflect upon what it happened that it really came back to me!

Followed by doctor lady expert: It is not unusual for women to have flashbacks as far back as 20-30 years in the past that are triggered by traumatic sexual experiences in the present moment...

Unfortunately, they can play this game all day long.

Guaranteed.

Another thought...each party is required to have a witness that can hear everything. New idea for an app?

I almost always win the race and finish first. If I felt obligated to keep going, can I claim rape? Wiff, can you please get on this? Thanks

Another thought...each party is required to have a witness that can hear everything. New idea for an app?

Or watch. Have commercials selling your service. PeepingTom.com

Is your mouth agape 'cause you were accused of rape? Next time call us...

I finger blasted a fat chick in high school 27 years ago.

Looking back, I feel ashamed that it happened.

Do I have a legitimate case that she assaulted me? I don't remember saying yes. #metoo

Here's the end-game kids. It's never changed.

90% of women are smart, competent, confident human beings. They manage their business and take responsibility for their actions.

What we're hearing from is The Fringe extreme. The Fringe extreme on either side is unfortunately what dominates and dictates the conversation in America these days.

But just like occupy, just like BLM, this shiit will burn itself out. It's already sucking up all the oxygen in the room. And rage without direction is nothing more than flame without oxygen.

Hollywood will exploit it. I just saw where Rose McGowan now has her own reality show. And that'll be a spate of movies made for and by women that fail miserably in the box office.

But if you have sons, simply give them the same advice your Grandpa gave your father. Treat women with respect and dignity and act with a little bit of class and maturity.

If you have daughters give them the same advice your wife got from her mother. Don't put yourself in bad situations.

And Life Will Go On as always.

I finger blasted a fat chick in high school 27 years ago.

Looking back, I feel ashamed that it happened.

Do I have a legitimate case that she assaulted me? I don't remember saying yes. #metoo

Depends on whether she was your teacher.

Here's the end-game kids. It's never changed.

What we're hearing from is The Fringe extreme. The Fringe extreme on either side is unfortunately what dominates and dictates the conversation in America these days.

But just like occupy, just like BLM, this shiit will burn itself out. It's already sucking up all the oxygen in the room. And rage without direction is nothing more than flame without oxygen.

And Life Will Go On as always.

I wish you could take this and apply it to your feelings about Trump. Specifically, the "rage without direction is nothing more than a flame without oxygen" comment.

Given the accounts so far... I hope so. Master of None is excellent

Oh, you hope so? But the pee-pee hoax had you working out the lines of succession. Much more evidence this guy did something wrong. Straight up clown.

I'm really surprised The Atlantic put out this editorial: https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2018/01/the-humiliation-of-aziz-ansari/550541/?utm_source=twb

Makes me think that Ansari will probably be OK career wise in the end.

For those who don't read the link, the headline is really all you need to see.

Women are angry, temporarily powerful, and very very very dangerous right now.

Muslim. Surprised he didn't chop off her head when she said no.

I wish you could take this and apply it to your feelings about Trump. Specifically, the "rage without direction is nothing more than a flame without oxygen" comment.

I'll happily address this elsewhere. But I think the topic at hand is important enough to not side track it with yet another political slap fight.

• Like 1

I'll happily address this elsewhere. But I think the topic at hand is important enough to not side track it with yet another political slap fight.

:cheers:

Lol hes Indian.

Yes, that's the country his parents are from. Muslim is a religion, not a race.