New thread time, let's get this rolling :banana:

This may never get off the ground. Hurry up! :mad:

I predict this playlist is much better than the 80's one. :bandana:

Over or under.

This done by SB Sunday ?

Over or under.

This done by SB Sunday ?

Over

This is why I just wish we kept it to the peeps who did the 80s draft. Big Guy is a Cowboys fan I believe, he might've offed himself after seeing the Iggles win yesterday

Over or under.

This done by SB Sunday ?

We can't even get to pick 1.04

Gotta go with the over.

Bump...I believe I had dibs on Cruzers spot in the 90s draft.

I also want in on 90's

Sho Nuff wanted in too. We'll see how it shakes out. As far as I'm concerned we can host as many as want in.

Sho Nuff wanted in too. We'll see how it shakes out. As far as I'm concerned we can host as many as want in.

Meh I don't know. I think the main problem with the speed of this draft is that we let 3 more people in. That's 3 more conflicting schedules. It seems that the 80s draft went a lot quicker then this one.

Meh I don't know. I think the main problem with the speed of this draft is that we let 3 more people in. That's 3 more conflicting schedules. It seems that the 80s draft went a lot quicker then this one.

No biggie if there is no room. I can be on standby a bit of someone needs to be away and sends a list of what they want to keep it moving.

No biggie if there is no room. I can be on standby a bit of someone needs to be away and sends a list of what they want to keep it moving.

You need to be in this and you can take my spot if space is a problem. I love doing this but I don't much like the 90s truth be told,

If 90's is next I'll give my spot up as long as it's agreed I can have it back for 60's

If 90's is next I'll give my spot up as long as it's agreed I can have it back for 60's

Same here. I'm not that into the 90s but I would play. But I wouldn't want to deprive a 90s fan of a spot. But I want my spot for the 60s, so if I have to do the 90s to keep my spot in the 60s then...

Due to Honchos trolling in this draft he should be DQ'd from the 90's draft.

We will work it out. We won't leave anyone out. We can do as many teams as we want

What happened to the "fact" there is only like 10 or 12 posters here.

:lol:

Nah. Let him see that it's not as easy as it looks.

Then just get an assurance from him that he won't act like a child.

We will work it out. We won't leave anyone out. We can do as many teams as we want

I would be to a 90s draft what the Cleveland Browns are to an NFL draft.

Then just get an assurance from him that he won't act like a child.

Agreed. The other side is when you draft with guys you gain respect for them. It might be a good thing overall.

I would be to a 90s draft what the Cleveland Browns are to an NFL draft.

I think I could hold my own of course I'd get some WTF is Porcupine Tree?

I was not really tuned into popular music in the 90's, so it doesn't seem as deep to me, but maybe I'll be surprised.

I spent the better part of the 90's learning to actually play music. Once my little bro showed me some basics on guitar, I spent hours trying to play along with every song I loved from the 60s, 70s, and 80s. It didn't allow much time for me to discover new stuff.

Agreed. The other side is when you draft with guys you gain respect for them. It might be a good thing overall.

This is why I'd offered to cough up my spot for Sho Nuff. He's a good guy, people need to see that in him. Instead, because of his politics, he gets beat up like a pinata.

Seems like many want the 60s first? Im good for either and think more would want to do 60s...Id watch that one and help anyone if nobody drops out.

Seems like you have a decent group that want to do it and have done these and been into it.

I was probably more into music in the 90s (teenage years, high school and college) so that would be more in my wheelhouse.

60s and 70s knowledge comes from all the stuff my parents listened to and got me into.

I want 60's first

Just my 2 cents

That seems to be the prevailing thought.

If you all have enough people for the 60s...Ill be an observer and help out if someone needs to send picks or be away and needs to have some help to keep it moving. Sort of get my feet wet in these things.

90s Im prepared for a bit more and as I make a list for it...Im finding more there than even I thought. Its not all time great music per se compared to 70s...but there is some iconic songs in mutliple genre's that gained steam during that time period.

I want 60's first

Just my 2 cents

Mine as well but only if it starts next week which at the pace the 70's is going should be no problem.

That seems to be the prevailing thought.

If you all have enough people for the 60s...Ill be an observer and help out if someone needs to send picks or be away and needs to have some help to keep it moving. Sort of get my feet wet in these things.

90s Im prepared for a bit more and as I make a list for it...Im finding more there than even I thought. Its not all time great music per se compared to 70s...but there is some iconic songs in mutliple genre's that gained steam during that time period.

If we do the 60s first you can have my spot for the 90s. I would be a waist there.

I would have a phenomenal 60s draft, but wouldn't want to add to the number of draftees. In for 60s if needed, otherwise I'll just stick with the 90s. If anyone wanted a 00s to present..I would do that too. Show all these old farts that there is a lot of good music out there.

Show all these old farts that there is a lot of good music out there.

As an old fart I know there's a lot of good music out there and most of it IMO you're not hearing on local radio stations.

• Like 1

We're all just figments of TEK's imagination.

I'm out for the 60's and 90's but I may do my best TEK impersonation of Statler & Waldorf. 70's was just so amazing.

If the interest is there why not more drafters and less rounds? I think it's good for the bored if more people are involved in stuff like this.

• Like 1

If the interest is there why not more drafters and less rounds? I think it's good for the bored if more people are involved in stuff like this.

My sentiment exactly.