Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Watcing the Trump Presser Now

He set the precedent that he won't take questions from those he doesn't like. That he even wants to change laws to allow lawsiluita of people say that hints he doesn't like

Defending this is just laughable

What's laughable is the media as a whole. And those that defend it, like yourself. He just golden showered CNN.

• Like 1

Not what is being said at all.

Sure it is. You libtards are acting like he's being kicked out for being liberal. Did he kick out MSNBC and CBS too? Then your theory holds no water.

Is that an auto-reply?

Appears to be if we're going to keep the same standards that were set for Obama.

Did Obama ban all Fox News reporters?

Did they get to ask tough questions? Did they shout and shout til they got to ask them?

You don't even really know What BuzzFeed released do you? Oh my God why am I having this conversation with you?

I do know and what I posted was that CNN did run the story in the story about Trump being briefed. You're arguing they didn't run with the story but they did. Did they run all the details Buzzfeed did (golden showers, etc.....) no but they ran with unsubstantiated rumors.

Ban? No. Bullied would be the correct term. Which is what Trump is doing.

If they acted like the jackass from CNN today? I hope he would. But you've never seen a fox reporter act like that either

I do know and what I posted was that CNN did run the story in the story about Trump being briefed. You're arguing they didn't run with the story but they did. Did they run all the details Buzzfeed did (golden showers, etc.....) no but they ran with unsubstantiated rumors.

Simply put...

Obama and Trump received a brief that indicates Russia may have compromised Donald Trump - This is 100% fact. Obama and Trump did receive it. It's not fake news. This is what CNN reported.

Putin ordered Trump to tell the the world the USA might leave NATO, and Trump obliged because he doesn't want video of him wanking hard with a face of determination while watching hot underage blonde Rooskies pee all over each other - This is also 100% fact, but we can't prove it yet. So for the time being, Trump can claim it's fake news. Unfortunately, CNN didn't report these facts, as they need another day or two to prove it up, so Trump is wrong when he says they've already reported it.

Make sense now? :music_guitarred:

Sure it is. You libtards are acting like he's being kicked out for being liberal. Did he kick out MSNBC and CBS too? Then your theory holds no water.

Appears to be if we're going to keep the same standards that were set for Obama.

Did they get to ask tough questions? Did they shout and shout til they got to ask them?

He told them ahead of time he wouldn't even take their questions ...then bashed them as fake over buzz feeds report. The defense of this is fascinating

Jesus, I honestly don't know if you're that f****** stupid Or just a persistent troll. First, you obviously didn't read what buzzfeed released and second, You obviously didn't listen to the press conference. So why again are you even posting?

In your own link, you cite CNN saying that while BuzzFeed released the salacious details, CNN would not because they could not independently confirm the allegations.

It doesn't get much clearer than that. If you could watch the press conference, maybe you would know what the f*** you're talking about. When Trump is talking about Cameras in his room and being a huge germaphobe, believe me, He wasn't talking about Whether or not he got briefed by the intelligence community.She was Furious because he thought CNN published The salacious details the BuzzFeed did, When they clearly didn't. And you just swallow Hook Line & Sinker Whatever talking points Are being thrown down your throat regardless of facts.

Why would anybody even Post in this thread If they didn't bother to educate themselves On the press conference itself? Much less the specifics of the details behind it? Are you just that desperate for some sort of conversation and attention?

• Like 1

Things that are sacred in America:

Free and fair elections - nope, not anymore

First amendment- nope, not anymore

Anything else you righties want to flush down the sh1tter for Trump's benefit?

It's really bizarre how two people can look at the exact same thing and tell you they both saw something completely different. I don't know if it's just whatever fits the agenda and narrative, or something buried much deeper into a persons psyche. It's just bizarre...

Especially with this whole Trump thing. These guys here have absolutely zero ability to be objective about anything he says or does. It's just all "well Clinton blah blah blah deflect deflect". Absolutely nothing of substance to add to anything.

If they acted like the jackass from CNN today? I hope he would. But you've never seen a fox reporter act like that either

Donald Trump isn't answering any questions. He's pulling the wool over everyone's eyes and a reported was trying to press him for actual answers. Sorry that you have a problem with that. And that you're one of the people who don't care that they've been bamboozled.

Simply put...

Obama and Trump received a brief that indicates Russia may have compromised Donald Trump - This is 100% fact. Obama and Trump did receive it. It's not fake news. This is what CNN reported.

Putin ordered Trump to tell the the world the USA might leave NATO, and Trump obliged because he doesn't want video of him wanking hard with a face of determination while watching hot underage blonde Rooskies pee all over each other - This is also 100% fact, but we can't prove it yet. So for the time being, Trump can claim it's fake news. Unfortunately, CNN didn't report these facts, as they need another day or two to prove it up, so Trump is wrong when he says they've already reported it.

"May have" or "Attempted". Please clarify.

Simply put...

Very well said.

No, no they didnt. And you saying so doesnt make it so. All youhave to do is compare/contrast the two sources. Not that hard.

Jesus, I honestly don't know if you're that f****** stupid Or just a persistent troll. First, you obviously didn't read what buzzfeed released and second, You obviously didn't listen to the press conference. So why again are you even posting?

In your own link, you cite CNN saying that while BuzzFeed released the salacious details, CNN would not because they could not independently confirm the allegations.

It doesn't get much clearer than that. If you could watch the press conference, maybe you would know what the f*** you're talking about. When Trump is talking about Cameras in his room and being a huge germaphobe, believe me, He wasn't talking about Whether or not he got briefed by the intelligence community.She was Furious because he thought CNN published The salacious details the BuzzFeed did, When they clearly didn't. And you just swallow Hook Line & Sinker Whatever talking points Are being thrown down your throat regardless of facts.

Why would anybody even Post in this thread If they didn't bother to educate themselves On the press conference itself? Much less the specifics of the details behind it? Are you just that desperate for some sort of conversation and attention?

I said nothing about Buzzfeed although I know what they posted. I contended that CNN did run with the story that:

"included allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump" This hasn't been substantiated and I'm guessing it won't be.

"The two-page synopsis also included allegations that there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government, according to two national security officials."

This hasn't been substantiated either.

They ran with a news story and while they didn't include all the details of the memos that Buzzfeed did, they still ran with unsubstantiated details.

I said nothing about Buzzfeed although I know what they posted. I contended that CNN did run with the story that:

"included allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump" This hasn't been substantiated and I'm guessing it won't be.

"The two-page synopsis also included allegations that there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government, according to two national security officials."

This hasn't been substantiated either.

They ran with a news story and while they didn't include all the details of the memos that Buzzfeed did, they still ran with unsubstantiated details.

They don't have to substantiate that the exchange happened...only that the 2 page report contained such information.

They have not reported anything false at this point.

They don't have to substantiate that the exchange happened...only that the 2 page report contained such information.

They have not reported anything false at this point.

He either gets it, but is playing dumb because he think that means he loses. Or he will never get it. So you should move on.

We need to put the focus back on treason and the death penalty. Maybe we should focus on how Pence is likely compromised as well, and discuss whose 3rd in line. Is it Ryan? I think Obama may need to stay in office until it's all sorted out.

• Like 1

We need to put the focus back on treason and the death penalty. Maybe we should focus on how Pence is likely compromised as well, and discuss whose 3rd in line. Is it Ryan? I think Obama may need to stay in office until it's all sorted out.

Yes, please get back to the full tilt version of "waiting until all the facts are in." :rolleyes:

:lol:

It is. :thumbsup:

President with ballz to tell the left to "GFY" and we get to listen to them wail and moan about it.

:music_guitarred:

2 emojis?

TILT

Those that voted Trump don't have to suck em. HTH

You have had his balls in your mouth for a while now.

Now this Tillerson dude is basically refuting everything Trump said on the campaign trail (re: Global Warming, Mexico, TPP, etc.).

It's almost uncanny how clear it is already that Skeletor is running the show, and it's not a matter of if, but when, Trump will be removed from office.

Those that voted Trump don't have to suck em. HTH

That's weird, because you're definitely suckers. :lol:

Problem is...he bashed them for what buzzfeed did. His berating them was about things he was wrong about.

Poor form both from the reporter and Trump on that one.

I see it differently. I think he is going off what they have been pulling for years, not just this one thing.

I seriously hope he never allows them a single question.

What that reported did was pure BS. Yelling and lashing out like that. Fock that shtt. It would not be tolerated with Obama. So fock CNN. I hope he destroys their entire network.

• Like 1

From the article:

"What changed was the intelligence community’s resolution to cause this all to become public and to be viewed as credible. In December, John McCainprovided a copy of this report to the FBI and demanded they take it seriously.

At some point last week, the chiefs of the intelligence agencies decided to declare that this ex-British intelligence operative was “credible” enough that his allegations warranted briefing both Trump and Obama about them, thus stamping some sort of vague, indirect, and deniable official approval on these accusations. Someone — by all appearances, numerous officials — then went to CNN to tell them they had done this, causing CNN to go on-air and, in the gravest of tones, announce the “Breaking News” that “the nation’s top intelligence officials” briefed Obama and Trump that Russia had compiled information that “compromised President-elect Trump.”

"Once CNN strongly hinted at these allegations, it left it to the public imagination to conjure up the dirt Russia allegedly had to blackmail and control Trump. By publishing these accusations, BuzzFeed ended that speculation. More importantly, it allowed everyone to see how dubious this document is, one the CIA and CNN had elevated into some sort of grave national security threat."

Yep............CNN is totally legit.

"Most important of all, the legitimate and effective tactics for opposing Trump are being utterly drowned by these irrational, desperate, ad hoc crusades that have no cogent strategy and make his opponents appear increasingly devoid of reason and gravity. Right now, Trump’s opponents are behaving as media critic Adam Johnson described: as ideological jelly fish, floating around aimlessly and lost, desperately latching on to whatever barge randomly passes by."

"Most important of all, the legitimate and effective tactics for opposing Trump are being utterly drowned by these irrational, desperate, ad hoc crusades that have no cogent strategy and make his opponents appear increasingly devoid of reason and gravity. Right now, Trumps opponents are behaving as media critic Adam Johnson described: as ideological jelly fish, floating around aimlessly and lost, desperately latching on to whatever barge randomly passes by."

Spot on. I wonder if the spice girls see themselves in that statement. I wonder if they realize they fell for a hoax that was less believable than the birther movement or Pizzagate, that they scoffed at and held up as examples of the stupidity of their opposition. Way to go. You clowns killed yourselves because you couldn't control yourselves for 45 minutes, so eager you believed this utter nonsense. I had it debunked in about 25 minutes.

Spot on. I wonder if the spice girls see themselves in that statement. I wonder if they realize they fell for a hoax that was less believable than the birther movement or Pizzagate, that they scoffed at and held up as examples of the stupidity of their opposition. Way to go. You clowns killed yourselves because you couldn't control yourselves for 45 minutes, so eager you believed this utter nonsense. I had it debunked in about 25 minutes.

Rest assured they'll remain ignorant of their ignorance. Of that, you can be sure.