Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Dear White People

What tables...its satire people.

But you go on with your fake outrage and whining about how poorly white people are treated.

But you go on with your fake outrage and whining about how poorly white people are treated.

If there was a show called "Dear Black People" we would be called racist, etc etc etc, but when it is the other way, it is praised? Fock you Sho.

That is why The Three Stooges is still on TV but Amos and Andy hasn't been seen in decades.

Another SJW and her War cry.

Let me see your War Face!

If there was a show called "Dear Black People" we would be called racist, etc etc etc, but when it is the other way, it is praised? Fock you Sho.

Would black people be justified in calling it racist, based purely on the title, or should they see what it really is before making judgments?

Would black people be justified in calling it racist, based purely on the title, or should they see what it really is before making judgments?

You know d@mn well it wouldn't even make it to production before there were marches, riots, protesting and someone losing their job.

You know d@mn well it wouldn't even make it to production before there were marches, riots, protesting and someone losing their job.

Maybe not, but that's not really the point; just because other people behave stupidly, doesn't mean you have to too. Engaging in behavior you claim to hate, just because you feel justified by the other side doing it, is not going to make it go away, it's going to do the opposite. HTH.

Maybe not, but that's not really the point; just because other people behave stupidly, doesn't mean you have to too. Engaging in behavior you claim to hate, just because you feel justified by the other side doing it, is not going to make it go away, it's going to do the opposite. HTH.

No maybe about it.

I can usually spot a pile of sh!t from a distance and don't feel the need to get up close and inspect it for hours. HTH

No maybe about it.

I can usually spot a pile of sh!t from a distance and don't feel the need to get up close and inspect it for hours. HTH

So you're a whiny, PC, Nancy that gets triggered by the title of something. Got it. :thumbsup:

So you're a whiny, PC, Nancy that gets triggered by the title of something. Got it. :thumbsup:

Actually, going to watch sh!t to make you feel white guilt and/or white privilege makes you more of a b!tch than anything. You getting all SJW on us? Did you get to wear one of those hats during the march?

Actually, going to watch sh!t to make you feel white guilt and/or white privilege makes you more of a b!tch than anything. You getting all SJW on us? Did you get to wear one of those hats during the march?

I didn't say I'm going to watch anything. I'm also not going to sit here and whine just because something is called "Dear White People". That's the kind of thing SJWs do.

I didn't say I'm going to watch anything. I'm also not going to sit here and whine just because something is called "Dear White People". That's the kind of thing SJWs do.

That is kind of the point I am making here, but I guess that flew over your head.

We're dealing in reality here and expecting the same treatment. Given you're on the Trump Trampede, you're apparently unfamiliar with the concept of equality.

That is kind of the point I am making here, but I guess that flew over your head.

You're basically doing the same thing by whining about "If the tables were turned..." but that flew over your head.

We're dealing in reality here and expecting the same treatment. Given you're on the Trump Trampede, you're apparently unfamiliar with the concept of equality.

Why would you want the "same treatment" from a practice you claim to dislike? You're just propagating it when you do.

I understand equality just fine, I just don't spend my time whining about it, especially when it has no tangible impact on my life. Your persecution complex is just in your head. HTH.

And you can bring up Trump all you want, but this kind of whining just shows you're no different than the snowflakes on the other side. You're probably worse because you chose the biggest Nancy-boy, thin-skinned, easily-offended, whine-about-everything-under-the-sun Snowflake on the planet as your alpha-dog. :lol:

Why would you want the "same treatment" from a practice you claim to dislike? You're just propagating it when you do.

I understand equality just fine, I just don't spend my time whining about it, especially when it has no tangible impact on my life. Your persecution complex is just in your head. HTH.

And you can bring up Trump all you want, but this kind of whining just shows you're no different than the snowflakes on the other side. You're probably worse because you chose the biggest Nancy-boy, thin-skinned, easily-offended, whine-about-everything-under-the-sun Snowflake on the planet as your alpha-dog. :lol:

I treat others as I am treated. I give respect where respect is given. I doubt severely there would be any blacks watching a show called 'Dear Black People' other than to obtain fodder for their rants. So why should I waste my time viewing something I don't with the premise of? That would be wasting my time which is something you agree I shouldn't do.

And yet you sit there and whine constantly about Trump along with the rest of them. What's that getting you? Can't you see your hypocrisy?

I guess you might just be another alias of Slo Nutt.

And FYI, Trump IS the American Alpha Dog or are you in denial? 'Not my President'? :wacko:

When did pointing out hypocrisy become whining?

I read the link but still not sure what it's about really? :dunno:

I won't watch. Only because my " race-racism-everything is racial" quota is full. I can't stomach anymore. I'm tapping out.

• Like 1

If you had a show called "whitish" the liberals would fall over themselves to crucify the maker of that show. Call it Blaskish and it is a critical hit.

• Like 2

You don't know much about equality. You're a hack. Deal with it.

I read the link but still not sure what it's about really? :dunno:

I won't watch. Only because my " race-racism-everything is racial" quota is full. I can't stomach anymore. I'm tapping out.

I saw a snippet of an explanation for the premise of it. Bunch of whites doing blackface and bunch of blacks smacking their costumes out (I think). If that wasn't it, it must have been another racial program.

And my quota is full too. I'm not going to watch Birth of a Nation, Free State of Jones, etc... That market is flooded IMO.

I will watch Fences with Denzel Washington and Viola Davis who are both great actors.

And yet you sit there and whine constantly about Trump along with the rest of them. What's that getting you? Can't you see your hypocrisy?

That post was basically a stampede of inane deflections and non sequiturs, so I'm just going to cut this one out of the herd; you're tying to make taking issue with the actions and character of the duly elected leader of this country equivalent with being butt-hurt over the title of a movie/tv show. Just let that sink in.

You don't know much about equality. You're a hack. Deal with it.

Ooh, looks like someone is craving some attention today. :lol:

Sorry, you're going to have to go show your ass somewhere else honey, you don't interest me. :wave:

That post was basically a stampede of inane deflections and non sequiturs, so I'm just going to cut this one out of the herd; you're tying to make taking issue with the actions and character of the duly elected leader of this country equivalent with being butt-hurt over the title of a movie/tv show. Just let that sink in.

You argue that people are complaining instead of taking the high road but you're whining about your Alpha Dog. He's your President too. Hypocritical. :wave:

You argue that people are complaining instead of taking the high road but you're whining about your Alpha Dog. He's your President too. Hypocritical. :wave:

I don't care if you take the high road or not, just understand that if you're spending your time complaining about PC bullsh!t, you're part of the problem, not the solution. That has nothing to do with pointing out what a sh!t-show our president is. Maybe don't use words like hypocrisy if you don't understand what they mean. HTH. :wave:

I don't care if you take the high road or not, just understand that if you're spending your time complaining about PC bullsh!t, you're part of the problem, not the solution. That has nothing to do with pointing out what a sh!t-show our president is. Maybe don't use words like hypocrisy if you don't understand what they mean. HTH. :wave:

I'm aware of what the word means as it's underscored and exampled with each of yours and Sho's posts.

What if we had White Emtertainment Television.

Fock youball are the biggest crying wimps ever. Focking poor mistreated white men.

Ah...........another Angry Black show. Didn't we just get finished with an 8 year version of that?

Epic! :first:

What if we had White Emtertainment Television.

Fock youball are the biggest crying wimps ever. Focking poor mistreated white men.

Another white guilt survivor. Big round of applause for the lil lady. :slowclap:

Another white guilt survivor. Big round of applause for the lil lady. :slowclap:

No guilt...I just don't bleed from between my legs like you crying about how tough the world is on white men.

Yet another way the poor white man is screwed in today's society. I don't know how we go on.

I vaguely remember the movie from a few years ago and read the OP's article and a few reviews to get a sense of what DWP is about. It sounds to me like it's a satire of racial attitudes on an Ivy League campus and that liberals and black people are the primary targets. I'd have to actually watch the movie to know if it's racist or offensive. I can't tell from the title because I'm not an easily triggered snowflake poosay.

Added to the top of my queue, I will watch it and get back to you all.

• Like 1

Funny how people that want you to look beyond the color of their skin keep pointing it out.

Probably the same reason on the golf course sometimes I point out that I had my knee scoped about a year ago. Just in case I play bad, I have an excuse.

Funny how people that want you to look beyond the color of their skin keep pointing it out.

Probably the same reason on the golf course sometimes I point out that I had my knee scoped about a year ago. Just in case I play bad, I have an excuse.

Maybe you should at the very least read about the movie if not actually see it before getting triggered, Snowflake?

I vaguely remember the movie from a few years ago and read the OP's article and a few reviews to get a sense of what DWP is about. It sounds to me like it's a satire of racial attitudes on an Ivy League campus and that liberals and black people are the primary targets. I'd have to actually watch the movie to know if it's racist or offensive. I can't tell from the title because I'm not an easily triggered snowflake poosay.

Added to the top of my queue, I will watch it and get back to you all.

This is spot-on analysis. Most folks, black, white, liberal, or otherwise cant say the same thing.