Sign in to follow this  
BronxNarrowback

Pizzagate...anybody got info on this?

Oof...find the basement yet?

Its hilarious the baseless ###### you all will believe...while ignoring actual facts and evidence against your boys.

Find the pee-pee tape yet? It may be under your renewal subscription for NAMBLA.

• Like 2

Find the pee-pee tape yet? It may be under your renewal subscription for NAMBLA.

:first:

• Like 1

Oof...find the basement yet?

Its hilarious the baseless ###### you all will believe...while ignoring actual facts and evidence against your boys.

Keep defending pedos. You must be one of them.

Keep defending pedos. You must be one of them.

We've seen the sickness in Hollywood and in Washington.

Snuff refuses to believe it because one idiot talked about a basement at a pizza parlor which clearly debunks the whole thing.

Guaranteed to molest you within thirty minutes or your next Pizza is free

Guaranteed to molest you within thirty minutes or your next Pizza is free

will it have a related map ? Can we use this pizza rather than eat it

Snuff refuses to believe it because one idiot talked about a basement at a pizza parlor which clearly debunks the whole thing.

There has always been and always will be sickos. Dahmer, Bundy, Whitman, McVeigh, and the list goes on and on.

Of course there are less celebrated fockwads that maintain their cool just enough to function in society. Yes some of them work in Washington DC. Some of them are democrats, some are republicans, some are liberal, some are conservative. Some of them also work in Hollywood.

Guess what? You probably got one or two at your work too. Point is they are everywhere and this pizzagate absurdity is the same thing as the Trump pee tape. Just more crap to get fools like you riled up.

I refuse to believe what?

Morons like you and Hawker have accused me of things becauseI have rightfully pointed out that pizza gate was a bogus focking Story pushed by idiots like you all.

I dont defend pedos...thats bullshit and you both know it.

I refuse to believe what?

Morons like you and Hawker have accused me of things becauseI have rightfully pointed out that pizza gate was a bogus focking Story pushed by idiots like you all.

I dont defend pedos...thats bullshit and you both know it.

You are a pedo defending sicko. Own it and STFU.

You are a pedo defending sicko. Own it and STFU.

It is amazing the lengths they will go in the name of TDS.

All week we had the media and Twitter telling us that video taping yourself raping a baby was perfectly normal and anyone who disagreed was an alt-right Nazi.

"debunked" is the lefts way of saying please stop looking into this.

Why don't you talk to the guy who took it upon himself to self investigate the place. Remember the guy who shot up the joint? Never found the basement. Never found anything. You know, other than pizza. LOL. Even he was smart enough to finally get it.😂

Why don't you talk to the guy who took it upon himself to self investigate the place. Remember the guy who shot up the joint? Never found the basement. Never found anything. You know, other than pizza. LOL. Even he was smart enough to finally get it.😂

Another Alefantis Pedo supporter.

Convincing the public that "pizzagate" was about a basement at Comet Pizza and not about them raping little kids was the greatest trick the Podestas ever pulled.

I have to say, they are some crafty kid fockers.

• Like 1

Convincing the public that "pizzagate" was about a basement at Comet Pizza and not about them raping little kids was the greatest trick the Podestas ever pulled.

Well yeah they hired an actor to go in there and Snuff and wiff fall for it hook line and sinker

Were the emails regarding pizza related maps ever explained? Because that is how this could be called debunked.

I need a link for that.

Them?

Oof...should theybhave charges against them right? I mean, you all keep saying Mueller must have nothing...yet here you are again making baseless claims.

Did Podesta get immunity yet? Why do you keep running from that thread you deleted?

Since one part isn't true the whole thing is false? Then the left leaners will finally agree that since numerous parts of the Muh Russia story have now been shown to be false the whole thing is therefore false, right?

The basement at Comet Pizza didn't exist but.................here are some of the owner's James Alefantis' posts.

https://steemitimages.com/0x0/https://steemitimages.com/DQmRcJ4Cag3VmCSUySBPR7KdNjk1oaTyV3ydYDo5qW9DL2y/image.png

https://steemitimages.com/DQmWXEjQG9JhBFBbgt9aNPMLebnwPwHY4oCAfN9ExRmDqwV/image.png

https://steemitimages.com/0x0/https://i.sli.mg/AO7PcY.jpg

Doesn't look very innocuous to me. And the push by the MSM to label ALL OF THIS a conspiracy sounds very much like what they're doing with the FBI/DOJ FISA and spying. Sing mockingbird, sing.

The elder Flynn, who led chants of "lock her up" at the Republican National Convention, tweeted a link to a fake news story claiming police in New York had found a link between Clinton, her staff and the child-sex ring.

Jesus filthy, Let It Go. Even your king of derangement, Alex Jones has recanted the whole damn thing. My Link walks you through the entomology of the entire Mythos. And still...

Honestly, strategically? If you have some stories that have even a whiff or basis in truth, the fact that you embrace this pedo Pizza nonsense with the exact same intellectual Gusto and fervor negates anything you try to claim going forward.

The fact that you won't let it go even when the authors and propagators themselves have recanted the story and the facts have walked you through it, that my friend is the true definition of derangement.

Then Again, this is the Seth Rich crowd were talking about.

The elder Flynn, who led chants of "lock her up" at the Republican National Convention, tweeted a link to a fake news story claiming police in New York had found a link between Clinton, her staff and the child-sex ring.

Weiner laptop...........

What's on it? What could possibly be on it to have NYPD officers so disturbed?

• Like 1

Jesus filthy, Let It Go. Even your king of derangement, Alex Jones has recanted the whole damn thing. My Link walks you through the entomology of the entire Mythos. And still...

Honestly, strategically? If you have some stories that have even a whiff or basis in truth, the fact that you embrace this pedo Pizza nonsense with the exact same intellectual Gusto and fervor negates anything you try to claim going forward.

The fact that you won't let it go even when the authors and propagators themselves have recanted the story and the facts have walked you through it, that my friend is the true definition of derangement.

Then Again, this is the Seth Rich crowd were talking about.

Debunk those posts the owner of that place made. Nice family joint there where the owner has some serious pedo leanings. But judging from some of your other posts, you're okay with it.

Weiner laptop...........

What's on it? What could possibly be on it to have NYPD officers so disturbed?

don't tell anybody, but Sean Hannity has an exclusive email stream that you can sign up for for only 999 a week. And on it? He said that he has a very highly-placed Source in the New York Police Department that says the full murder plan carried out by Seth rich to kill Vince Foster was on Anthony Weiner's laptop.

..but don't tell him I leaked that.

Debunk those posts the owner of that place made. Nice family joint there where the owner has some serious pedo leanings. But judging from some of your other posts, you're okay with it.

What Specifically do you need debunked out of those? LOL

If you can find pedo in there, you're the sick .😂

don't tell anybody, but Sean Hannity has an exclusive email stream that you can sign up for for only 999 a week. And on it? He said that he has a very highly-placed Source in the New York Police Department that says the full murder plan carried out by Seth rich to kill Vince Foster was on Anthony Weiner's laptop.

..but don't tell him I leaked that.

:sleep:

By the way, Cohen has the pee-pee tape. Surely you and the girls have got Trump now. :overhead:

https://steemitimages.com/DQmWXEjQG9JhBFBbgt9aNPMLebnwPwHY4oCAfN9ExRmDqwV/image.png

#chickenlovers? You and Sho have a 9 a.m. spirit cooking lesson with Podesta. Don't forget to bring your 'walnut sauce' etc......

really? This is the sledgehammer you bringing to the table? LOL

Among other things, did you know there's actually a restaurant chain? Pizza? Both called that??

And even scarier! And they have pictures of it too! Our president is a chicken lover! Sometimes he even flies them on his plane! Hashtag Lolita express!!!

😵🐔💞

You have no idea what the NYPD found on Weiner's laptop.

What we do know is that the laptop was discovered in the summer and the FBI refused to look at it or even acknowledge it until late October.

There is a reason that they were avoiding it like the plague.

You have no idea what the NYPD found on Weiner's laptop.

What we do know is that the laptop was discovered in the summer and the FBI refused to look at it or even acknowledge it until late October.

There is a reason that they were avoiding it like the plague.

Oh good, this guy...

Yeah, actually we have a really good idea what they found. And we have a really good idea why the delay. And it's been described repeatedly in various Independent News organizations. Try not to click on the link that says Maga pill.

But hey, let's play into this one for a second shall we? So now, not only do we have all the intelligence agencies and the FBI and the guy that replace the woman that replaced the guy that got fired and yada yada yada, and inspector General's report that looked at all of this and found absolutely no indication of bias or wrong doing,

Remember the ig's report? The huge Smoking Gun that Nunez and you guys were screaming was going to bust this case wide open?

Yeah well, let's sweep all of that aside...

Now the inference is that not only were all the powers that be in the federal government in cahoots against Donald Trump and pro-hillary. Because God knows those agencies have been bastions of liberal democrats...

Now the NYPD itself and it's 35,000 members and all of the New York state and local government is all conspiring together 2..... Win the election for Hillary?... No that can't be it. Damn it. Well they're dirty too!😠

Jeezus Christ...😂

Hey, it turns out that half a dozen guys on this message board and everybody who attended the Russia meeting in Trump Tower are the only 12 people in the entire world who aren't conspiring against Donald Trump and in favor of Hillary.

And STILL that frumpy lost the election!😂

Poor wiff. He believes in fairy tales such as Russian Collusion and Trump Obstruction of Justice but when presented with clear evidence of crimes against children, illegal spying by his political party or Obama paying terrorists that's where he draws the line. :wacko:

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/report-finds-un-employs-3300-pedophiles-responsible-60000-rapes-worldwide/

Where do predators go? Where the pickings are easy. Enter the U.N. and it's network of sickos.

1) "The U.N. and its network on sickos" is a broad brush conspiracy statement that makes you sound like you belong in a mental institution.

2) I'm sure there are problems with aid workers. I'm sure any volunteer and low-pay jobs where you are seen as an authority or trusted figure is an opportunity for shitty people to do shitty things (see: priests). There should be oversight and vetting if there is any sort of substantial problem... but you should be clear on where the numbers are coming from, and whether it's really at the level your story claims.

Here, let me help you:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/world/americas/un-sexual-assaults.html

1) "The U.N. and its network on sickos" is a broad brush conspiracy statement that makes you sound like you belong in a mental institution.

2) I'm sure there are problems with aid workers. I'm sure any volunteer and low-pay jobs where you are seen as an authority or trusted figure is an opportunity for shitty people to do shitty things (see: priests). There should be oversight and vetting if there is any sort of substantial problem... but you should be clear on where the numbers are coming from, and whether it's really at the level your story claims.

Here, let me help you:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/world/americas/un-sexual-assaults.html

New York Times and Washington Post....for the truth? Sure you don't want to roll with Buzzfeed, CNN or Snopes? :rolleyes:

I don't know about this pizza joint, but that fruitcake director of the X Men is sure looking like the leader of a child sex ring. Amazing how all these big mouth actors who know everything never seem to know about this stuff. Or Weinstein. Phony as Fock. Half of them probably took it up the ass at one point so maybe I can see why.