Sign in to follow this  
edjr

AP Source says Flynn will invoke Fifth Amendment

Remember what Trump and fox and all his other Stooges had to say about Hillary's people taking the fifth?

I remember you supporting that action. Do you support Flynn doing the same ?

"If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

Trump

So if Trump does take the Fifth then it's hypocrisy. Right now it's an ex-employee of his. :wave:

The Left doesn't like it when you start draining The Swamp. This is Obama's man and the alleged transgressions were committed under Obama's watch. Snow Flakes are so clueless.

Four Legs good, Two Legs bad.

The Left doesn't like it when you start draining The Swamp. This is Obama's man and the alleged transgressions were committed under Obama's watch. Snow Flakes are so clueless.

You should probably stick to watching Andy Griffith, dingbat. You're mumbling nonsense at this point. Kind of embarrassing.

Remember what Trump and fox and all his other Stooges had to say about Hillary's people taking the fifth?

They are wrong about taking the fifth. I've said it on here before I'll say it again. Never talk to the authorities without a lawyer. Best is to talk to the authorities through your lawyer. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE INNOCENT!

He was fired for transgressions under Obama. Trump didn't care about things til the press found out.

Nice try fool.

They are wrong about taking the fifth. I've said it on here before I'll say it again. Never talk to the authorities without a lawyer. Best is to talk to the authorities through your lawyer. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE INNOCENT!

This is the first smart thing I've ever seen this poster say.

Never testify voluntarily. Never talk to a cop voluntarily. Ever. You charged me with something? Fock you then. Prove it b!tch.

The only exception is if you are dead to rights guilty and you either gotta cut a deal or play some sort of affirmative defense.

This is the first smart thing I've ever seen this poster say.

Never testify voluntarily. Never talk to a cop voluntarily. Ever. You charged me with something? Fock you then. Prove it b!tch.

The only exception is if you are dead to rights guilty and you either gotta cut a deal or play some sort of affirmative defense.

Agreed.

How many times do you see criminal shows like First 48, 48 Hours, Cold Case files and they interview cops who say "they lawyered up so what are they hiding". Then later they grill some poor bastard for 12 hours straight until they confess to something or tangle them up on some minute detail so they can point to it "see there's some inconsistency".