Sign in to follow this  
Willis McGahee's Dentist

R.I.P. Recliner Pilot

I was also going to post about the irony of Ravens 03 creating a thread that ended Rp after he was the creater of that famous Torridjoe thread that ended him.

I realize you're being sorta playful and sarcastic in this thread but excuse if the whole "I ended him" stuff about people we have never met on an internet message board that is linked to fantasy football part that makes me laugh a little.

I realize you're being sorta playful and sarcastic in this thread but excuse if the whole "I ended him" stuff about people we have never met on an internet message board that is linked to fantasy football part that makes me laugh a little.

Isn't it great that you're so above all of this?

:rolleyes:

Lighten up, Francis.

1. You folks are dumbasses.

2. NewbieJr should still be posting here as these deleted, quote manipulated, dumb six month old "bets" are stoopid to begin with.

3. If there is an actual "bet", then stipulations have to be made. You can't it say six months ago, and never bring it up again. You leave or me!@#! For how long? What are the parameters? ect.

4. You folks are dumbasses who take this board to seriously.

5. edjr finally got it right. Just put RP on ignore already.

6. Dumb. Asses. You.

:thumbsup:

How much of a friggin' loser are you that you take this sh!t so seriously you actually keep tabs on who said what when? Who the fock cares!

I think RP is fine....he just riles people up....and they're easily riled up beause they lack any kind of real world perspective. Same thing can be said with Newbie and the Righties on the bored.

Newbie.....come back.....although I don't think you ever really left (see the OP).

RP....don't leave....this sh!t is stupid.

What is REALLY ironic is that on a day that Republicans should be rejoicing because they won the house back, their loudest, most-arrogant spokesperson (RP) finally found his Waterloo and is now just a sad, distant memory. Isn't it ironic? Don't ya think?

It is ironic, but I still want Ravens03 to address why he deleted his thread this morning. That is VERY suspicious. I think it says that RP was his alias.

That is kinda focked up. If you say something, own up to it. Don't be a chickenshit and hide from it.

:thumbsdown:

:thumbsup:

How much of a friggin' loser are you that you take this sh!t so seriously you actually keep tabs on who said what when? Who the fock cares!

I think RP is fine....he just riles people up....and they're easily riled up beause they lack any kind of real world perspective. Same thing can be said with Newbie and the Righties on the bored.

Newbie.....come back.....although I don't think you ever really left (see the OP).

RP....don't leave....this sh!t is stupid.

It is kind of stupid but you gotta give me a few days of gloatings here. This guy has been calling me medstoopid from day one and I although may have occasionally stooped to his level once or twice, I have usually been very civil anytime I try to make a point.

WHO THE FOCK IS STOOPID NOW RP! :overhead: :overhead: :overhead:

:lol: :lol:

This is hilarious. Poor, poor Recliner Pilot. He will not be missed. Not by anyone.

I actually am a straight up and down republican and I usually vote as such. I don't even necessarily want to see RP go, but a bet is a bet and he needs to be a man about it.

I actually am a straight up and down republican and I usually vote as such. I don't even necessarily want to see RP go, but a bet is a bet and he needs to be a man about it.

It's been a great year. Newbiejr and RP both gone. :pointstosky:

Isn't it ironic? Don't ya think?

I find it ironic you were the one to bring all this to our attention.

Yawn. The board's most ardent welcher and leftie apologist is talking of people being pwned the day after his party gets pwned. We are now officially 2 years away from the right wing sweep.

That is kinda focked up. If you say something, own up to it. Don't be a chickenshit and hide from it.

:thumbsdown:

I agree. Ravens03 seems to be in hiding and isn't willing to explain his reasoning. I can't think of a reason to ever delete a thread, so I'm very curious. Unless your beloved alias is about to be ousted forever. Although I'd be willing to bet he'll act like he didn't do it. :rolleyes:

:shocking: :doh: :first:

I agree. Ravens03 seems to be in hiding and isn't willing to explain his reasoning. I can't think of a reason to ever delete a thread, so I'm very curious. Unless your beloved alias is about to be ousted forever. Although I'd be willing to bet he'll act like he didn't do it. :rolleyes:

Hi Newbie :wave:

Yawn. The board's most ardent welcher and leftie apologist is talking of people being pwned the day after his party gets pwned. We are now officially 2 years away from the right wing sweep.

I'm not a Democrat and voted for one Dem and one Rep yesterday. Mainly I was relieved that the craziest of the Teabagger Party candidates like Angle and O'Donnell didn't get in. :dunno:

Nice try. He was the liberal big mouth I was talking about in my original post. I was glad to see him go and I'm glad to see RP o, too.

I'm also very curious as to why you're so whiny about RP leaving? Is he your idol or something? He made a bet and lost. He calls someone else a welcher on average of once per day around here. Now it's time to pay the piper. You weren't dumb enough to make the bet and you're safe. Not sure why you care so much. Your whining makes you look like your avatar. :cry:

I'm having fun. Tell you what. Maybe we can have a poll next week. Who wants RP back. Not sure if he'll come back. If the majority of the non-alias' want him back then I'll change the bet (its my bet) to a sig (hee hee). Not sure if he'll come back anyways. It would be unfair to have the poll now. We'll give it a week without him and see if the geeks like the bored better with or without him. The great thing about the new polls is that you can actually see who voted. So, we can eliminate alias'.

Fair enough?

I bumped the original thread. Someone deleted it.

He leaves the bored forever motherfocker! He wanted to bet! I ended him! I took the big gamble and I won! They all called me crazy but I was crazy like a fox!

Out of curiosity, would you have bumped the thread if Reid lost? Nobody knew the wager existed until now. It would have made for a more entertaining evening being aware of this back story.

Not that I disagree with the particulars.

I'm not a Democrat and voted for one Dem and one Rep yesterday. Mainly I was relieved that the craziest of the Teabagger Party candidates like Angle and O'Donnell didn't get in. :dunno:

How do you know I was talking about you? :dunno: In any event I will not crow about yesterday except to say that the country is better off today with a more diverse government.

People who are dumb enough to make such a bet qualify for message bored darwinism. :dunno:

Nice try. He was the liberal big mouth I was talking about in my original post. I was glad to see him go and I'm glad to see RP o, too.

I'm also very curious as to why you're so whiny about RP leaving? Is he your idol or something? He made a bet and lost. He calls someone else a welcher on average of once per day around here. Now it's time to pay the piper. You weren't dumb enough to make the bet and you're safe. Not sure why you care so much. Your whining makes you look like your avatar. :cry:

I don't get upset by RP....he doesn't bug me too much even though his beliefs run counter to mine.

This place is nothing but a time waster....an addictive, somewhat informative, occasionally amusing time waster. I'm just not going to get all worked up with who said what. It doesn't mean that much to me.

Why does it mean so much to you? Why did you have this saved on your phone?

How do you know I was talking about you? :dunno:

Because you said this:

The board's most ardent welcher and leftie apologist is talking of people being pwned the day after his party gets pwned.

... immediately after I said Medstudent pwned MensaPilot.

In any event I will not crow about yesterday except to say that the country is better off today with a more diverse government.

I totally agree. My only rooting interest yesterday was against candidates like O'Donnell, who I think play to the absolute worst of the electorate.

Out of curiosity, would you have bumped the thread if Reid lost? Nobody knew the wager existed until now. It would have made for a more entertaining evening being aware of this back story.

Not that I disagree with the particulars.

I would have left the bored forever. You can believe me or not. But i would not have bumped it. I just never would have posted here again. RP mentioned the bet in other threads after the bet thread, just none too recently. I would have to search hard for it. He would throw jabs like, i'll miss you. But he he stopped doing it when Reid closed the gap.

I would have left the bored forever. You can believe me or not. But i would not have bumped it. I just never would have posted here again. RP mentioned the bet in other threads after the bet thread, just none too recently. I would have to search hard for it. He would throw jabs like, i'll miss you. But he he stopped doing it when Reid closed the gap.

Damn! Maybe there was a miscount! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You've got my vote for Geek of the Year. :overhead:

How did I miss all this? :doh:

And I used to think I spent too much time logged on. Apparently, I still miss stuff. :wall:

I don't get upset by RP....he doesn't bug me too much even though his beliefs run counter to mine.

This place is nothing but a time waster....an addictive, somewhat informative, occasionally amusing time waster. I'm just not going to get all worked up with who said what. It doesn't mean that much to me.

I don't have it saved to my phone. I got in at 2:00 in the morning last night and checked the board from my phone. Someone else bumped the thread and it was the first or second thread on page one. I exited from Safari and never left the thread.

When the thread 'mysteriously' disappeared this morning, someone said I should have saved the thread (which I hadn't really thought of). Then it occured to me to check my iphone to see if I was still on that page. And I was. Simple as that.

You've got my vote for Geek of the Year. :overhead:

Welchers are not permitted to vote, Mr. Eagles Will Beat New England in the Superbowl Or I Will Leave The Bored For Six Months Which Actual Meant Six Days.

I don't think it means that much to Med. It's just another thing going on here that is amusing. People are having fun with it.

Welchers are not permitted to vote, Mr. Eagles Will Beat New England in the Superbowl Or I Will Leave The Bored For Six Months Which Actual Meant Six Days.

I was in fact gone for 3 months and the person I bet with never complained upon my return.

Hopefully RP has more integrity and never comes back here. :lol:

I still can't believe that Harry Reid was able to yank it out and win another term in Nevada... I thought for sure that Reid would have been defeated...

I was in fact gone for 3 months and the person I bet with never complained upon my return.

Hopefully RP has more integrity and never comes back here. :lol:

3 months? Delusional. :shocking:

Don't forget, a few month ago, you were bragging that no one ever ran you off the bored since you've been posting regularly for years, including the 3 months of the Latin Pimp crash, as you claimed you were posting even at that time.

3 months? Delusional. :shocking:

Don't forget, a few month ago, you were bragging that no one ever ran you off the bored since you've been posting regularly for years, including the 3 months of the Latin Pimp crash, as you claimed you were posting even at that time.

I wasn't bragging, I was correcting you when you claimed to have RUN ME OFF THE BOARD FOR THREE YEARS. :lol:

Things we do know:

1. You can't get laid.

2. You ride the focking bus to work. 1.5 hours one way.

3. You've never been on a plane because you're askeered.

:overhead:

Look, I know you're angry that your BFF Recliner Pilot is gone but you can stop lashing out at me with your sissy slapfight. I didn't run him off, Ramone.

I still can't believe that Harry Reid was able to yank it out and win another term in Nevada... I thought for sure that Reid would have been defeated...

I think he would have been toast if Angle was not such a nut. I felt a lot better about this bet after angle won her primary.

I think he would have been toast if Angle was not such a nut. I felt a lot better about this bet after angle won her primary.

Probably the case... Being from the DC area, I really didn't keep up with what Angle was for, but apparently it wasn't good enough considering as how much Reid was hated...