Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Who is the toughest guy on the Geek Club in real life?

I heard that Voltaire left her because she is a size 2 fatty. Who would blame him.

He uses the side test. If she turns to the side and you can see her, hes not interested.

I heard that Voltaire left her because she is a size 2 fatty. Who would blame him.

She's north of 100 lbs.

I can't leave her though. The only place in China within two hours of where I live that has good food is my house.

WTF happened to The Moz anyway?

He made up some lie about having a time bomb aneurysm in his head. Said the doc found it after he was hit with a golf ball. He also was as big of a welcher as anyone here and owed a few people money.

He made up some lie about having a time bomb aneurysm in his head. Said the doc found it after he was hit with a golf ball. He also was as big of a welcher as anyone here and owed a few people money.

How much $ we talking?

He owes me 200 dollars.

Unreal. I genuinely could never do that. I know one can get away with it because it's the internet and stuff but the crappy feeling I would have in my gut would never allow me to skip on paying someone.

I just can't believe it.

On 6/9/2014 at 10:45 PM, Magnificent Bastard said:

I'll post it again, because that freak hijacked his thread. My resume: Undersized varsity noseguard, USMC infantry, NYPD south Bronx and Harlem, current stay at home dad, 8 month old terror. I win.

:lol: 

• Haha 1

I don’t know who won this question years ago, but right now it’s gotta be @Hardcore troubadour. Dude says he will commit murder on any doctor that performs gender affirmation surgery on his kid. That impressed me, (although it occurred to me later than in order to perform this killing Hardcore would be forced to actually leave his mother’s basement, which seems unlikely.) 

• Haha 2

The legend of me has only gotten better. Don’t hate, participate. 

15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t know who won this question years ago, but right now it’s gotta be @Hardcore troubadour. Dude says he will commit murder on any doctor that performs gender affirmation surgery on his kid. That impressed me, (although it occurred to me later than in order to perform this killing Hardcore would be forced to actually leave his mother’s basement, which seems unlikely.) 

Still doing the basement thing? That’s nice. Reminds me of 2007. 

Just now, TimHauck said:

Wait didn’t HT say he didn’t have an alias?

I don’t.  I abandoned my original name. Keep up. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I didn't read where he said that (nor do I want to spend the time searching for his post) but wouldn't a doctor have to kidnap his kid in order to do that? (I am guessing that as a parent he would have to consent for a child under the age of 18 in any jurisdiction). And if the child were 18+ and has the legal right to make the decision on their own, would he still commit murder on the doctor?

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Wait didn’t HT say he didn’t have an alias?

HT abandoned his Mag Bastard alias because I said I had his IP address. Dumbo believed me and thought that meant I knew his home address. 

:lol:  

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t.  I abandoned my original name. Keep up. 

Original name. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, squistion said:

I didn't read where he said that (nor do I want to spend the time searching for his post) but wouldn't a doctor have to kidnap his kid in order to do that? (I am guessing that as a parent he would have to consent for a child under the age of 18 in any jurisdiction). And if the child were 18+ and has the legal right to make the decision on their own, would he still commit murder on the doctor?

You would be guessing wrong. One parent consent is all that’s required.  

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Magnificent Bastard last posted November 2017

Yeah. One time after MD retard  claimed it was perma banned. No such thing happened.  As usual with the freaks that follow me, what they want isn’t what it is. Also, thought you were ignoring me?  Didn’t take. It never does. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You would be guessing wrong. One parent consent is all that’s required.  

So would you kill your spouse (or ex) too, since she gave consent? 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

First he has to have a spouse. And based on his posts (and living conditions) I would think this quite a challenge. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

Nope. A doctor should know better. It’s sick. Do no harm. 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Did you approve of the murder of George Tiller? 

That doesn’t make sense. He didn’t harm my family.  Keep trying. If we had a “who is the cuckiest guy at the geek club”, you would win. 

Fellas, I think we’re getting sidetracked into slapfights and losing sight of the point of this thread:

Tardcore is a liar and undoubtedly the biggest vagina on the forearm. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That doesn’t make sense. He didn’t harm my family.  Keep trying. If we had a “who is the cuckiest guy at the geek club”, you would win. 

You didn’t answer. Do you know who George Tiller was? I’m betting you do but if not look him up. Did you approve of his murder? Yes or no? 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Squishy brain and Raven turd would push him pretty hard for a 3 way tie. 

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You didn’t answer. Do you know who George Tiller was? I’m betting you do but if not look him up. Did you approve of his murder? Yes or no? 

I know who he was. Did he abort his killers child against his wishes? Was there a consultation before hand, where it was discussed why? 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I know who he was. Did he abort his killers child against his wishes? Was there a consultation before hand, where it was discussed why? 

Your refusal to answer the question is every bit as disgusting as if you had simply answered yes. Thanks for revealing again what sort of person you truly are. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Your refusal to answer the question is every bit as disgusting as if you had simply answered yes. Thanks for revealing again what sort of person you truly are. 

Huh? You’re trying to get me to equate a situation where a doctor would be harming my child, with one that isn’t. Isn’t this a comparative discussion? Also , I guess you haven’t noticed either, I DGAF what the likes of you think of me. Stop acting like I do. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Huh? You’re trying to get me to equate a situation where a doctor would be harming my child, with one that isn’t. Isn’t this a comparative discussion? Also , I guess you haven’t noticed either, I DGAF what the likes of you think of me. Stop acting like I do. 

Then why do you keep engaging us in conversation? If you really didn't care, one would think that you would have better things to do with your time than trying to engage in a dialogue with people whose thoughts you DGAF about.

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Then why do you keep engaging us in conversation? If you really didn't care, one would think that you would have better things to do with your time than trying to engage in a dialogue with people whose thoughts you DGAF about.

It’s fun.