Sign in to follow this  
U.S. had the largest decline in CO2 emissions *in the entire world* in 2017...

That is gonna drive the sky screamers crazy.

Trump pulls out of the Paris Accord and still achieves emissions reduction goals.

We were half way through 2017 when Trump decided we were pulling out of the Paris deal. So we all owe Obama a big congrats for this.

Congrats President Obama!

Nothing to do with politics, natural gas is now cheaper than coal, natural gas has less carbon emmisions than coal, and we have been switching as a nation from coal to natural gas.

Neither Trump nor Obama gets credit for this one.

Nothing to do with politics, natural gas is now cheaper than coal, natural gas has less carbon emmisions than coal, and we have been switching as a nation from coal to natural gas.

:thumbsup:

If Obama gets credit for Bin Laden, Trump gets credit for this. Word.

We were half way through 2017 when Trump decided we were pulling out of the Paris deal. So we all owe Obama a big congrats for this.

Congrats President Obama!

When we pulled out of the Paris Accord what changed in the USA as far as CO2 emissions? What rules or regulations changed?

Logic is not allowed here.

When we pulled out of the Paris Accord what changed in the USA as far as CO2 emissions? What rules or regulations changed?

I don't know. Nor do I know what Trump did to achieve the massive emission reductions in 2017. I need to be educated on the matter, and SkiBums post is a good start.

It is rather funny how any achievement of a sitting president is diluted by his opposition at the same time they decry his presence to be the end of all freedoms and our nation. Not suggesting that Trump had anything to do with the "achievement" mentioned above.

Just noting how people seem to wail about Trump, and Obama and Bush before, and how they are the ruination of everything, as if they have some sweeping power to destroy, then something happens and its like....he is inept, had nothing to do with that.....

Comical.

• Like 2

Great. When will the cost of NG stop falling? My royalty check is becoming a mere pittance.

Logic is not allowed here.

With that logic the Paris Accord has nothing to do with any reduction in emissions. Right? The reduction Has everything to do with the switch from coal to NG. Right?

Each Country's Share of CO2 Emissions

• 2015 total emissions country rank, Country, 2015 total carbon dioxide emissions from fuel combustionton,2015 per capita
  • 1, China, 9040.74, 6.59
  • 2, United States, 4997.50.15.53
  • 3, India, 2066.01, 1.58
  • 4, Russia, 1468.99, 10.19
  • 5, Japan, 1141.58, 8.99

It's a start but let's not start suckin' each other's dicks just quite yet.

I thought co2 emissions don't mean anything

I don't know. I know that we aren't paying the guilt tax to the rest of the world that Obaba got us into, whose goal, suppsosedly (bs) was to reduce co2. Looks like it happened without us paying. That's MAGA in a nutshell.

The Paris Accord is nothing more than a transfer of wealth!

Worst Deal In History: $1.5 Trillion A Year To Reduce Global Warming By 0.048°C

Even if every nation in the world adheres to its climate change commitments by 2030 the only difference it will make to global warming by the end of this century will be to reduce the worlds temperatures by 0.048°C (0.086°F).

Thats 1/20th of a degree C.

Whenever you hear the consensus of scientists agrees on something or other,

reach for your wallet, because you're being had.

- Michael Crichton

That is gonna drive the sky screamers crazy.

Trump pulls out of the Paris Accord and still achieves emissions reduction goals.

You had the second post in this thread then this morning start the exact same thead? :doh:

You are no better than sho. You both suck.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=478248