Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

How exactly did the Russian rig the election?

I don't think I can find any better examples of idiots being duped by the propaganda machines.

Hillary lost because she was a terrible candidate and not because of the Russians. Get a clue

I agree that if this is about Russian twitter bots spreading lies on the internet. Big freaking whoop. Twitter is a global platform and the internet is full of B.S. Totally agree.

IF Russian "spies" hacked into U.S. intelligence servers and are using the internet to steal government secrets or the like. Now I have a BIG problem with that.

:dunno:

They did not hack into "US intelligence servers'.

They allegedly hacked the DNC, a private organization. And podesta's email, a private citizen.

And the only information they leaked was that the DNC conspired against Bernie Sanders and rigged the primary.

That fact seems to keep being overlooked. If the Russians did in fact hack the DNC and podesta, they exposed the actual RIGGING of an election. The Dem primary election.

:lol:

That is why the left is so deranged. Rather than accept that they did in fact rig their own election they tried to project their sins onto Trump. And muh Russia.

Here is a simple question. If Hillary had won, do you think a single person would give a about any of this? Would Mueller have a special counsel? Would the MSM scream about Russia on a daily basis?

Hint: this type of activity has been going on for decades and nobody gave a Fock about it until Hillary lost.

• Like 1

They allegedly hacked the DNC, a private organization. And podesta's email, a private citizen.

And the only information they leaked was that the DNC conspired against Bernie Sanders and rigged the primary.

That fact seems to keep being overlooked. If the Russians did in fact hack the DNC and podesta, they exposed the actual RIGGING of an election. The Dem primary election.

That is why the left is so deranged. Rather than accept that they did in fact rig their own election they tried to project their sins onto Trump. And muh Russia.

Here is a simple question. If Hillary had won, do you think a single person would give a ###### about any of this? Would Mueller have a special counsel? Would the MSM scream about Russia on a daily basis?

Hint: this type of activity has been going on for decades and nobody gave a Fock about it until Hillary lost.

Great post

Here is a simple question. If Hillary had won, do you think a single person would give a ###### about any of this? Would Mueller have a special counsel? Would the MSM scream about Russia on a daily basis?

nailed it

Obama knew this was going on. If his administration was so concerned that it would impact the election and cause Hillary to lose why didn't they do anything about it?

THeybdidnt do as was claimed...even yiur link doesnt say that.

And again your fingers are having seizures.

The Democrats are just butt hurt that their choice lost the election...

So the intelligence agencies are all democrats?

So all the republicans speaking out about that press conference today including right leaning prsss...thats all butthurt Democrats too right?

I agree that if this is about Russian twitter bots spreading lies on the internet. Big freaking whoop. Twitter is a global platform and the internet is full of B.S. Totally agree.

IF Russian "spies" hacked into U.S. intelligence servers and are using the internet to steal government secrets or the like. Now I have a BIG problem with that.

:dunno:

It wasnt about just 13 twitter bits and those pushing that are blatantly lying to push their agenda and showing either their complete ignorance or just how all in they are to defend trump regardless of the facts.

You stated you read the indictments...you known this its just twitter bots claim is bullshit.

So the intelligence agencies are all democrats?

So all the republicans speaking out about that press conference today including right leaning prsss...thats all butthurt Democrats too right?

Just stop...you and the Dems have been butthurt ever since the night Trump won. There was even impeachment talk that night. It is going to be awesome to continue to watch you and liberals continue to melt down while he is President. And if he wins in 2020 I expect some of your heads to explode.

this trump thread and the severe cases of TDS we see daily are all a byproduct of these real crimes.

Bullshit...and you continue to be the most delusional and deranged bunch there are. Just deny all facts for your bogus narrative.

Bullshit...and you continue to be the most delusional and deranged bunch there are. Just deny all facts for your bogus narrative.

You have no self awareness at all. NONE! You have no grasp of reality and are delusional. And the great thing is it is only going to get worse for you. Each day and it will be a thing of beauty to watch.

Hi little yipping dog...I still wont read your ..run along now that I gave you the attention you crave....you can nip at someone elses ankles.

How come the Russians gave the pee pee dossier to Hillarys people? And why did they accept it?

Hi little yipping dog...I still wont read your ######..run along now that I gave you the attention you crave....you can nip at someone elses ankles.

Yet...you still reply. LMAO

You won't read my replies because you are a delicate snowflake that has most of this board on ignore. You are piece of work.

Yet...you still reply. LMAO

You won't read my replies because you are a delicate snowflake that has most of this board on ignore. You are piece of work.

He reads everything. He's been busted numerous times.

• Like 1

He reads everything. He's been busted numerous times.

He claims to ignore me and others and it's because we call him out for his crap and him acting like a nutjob. It's awesome!

I'm so glad you came into this discussion with honest questions and an earnest desire to take an unbiased look at the evidence before coming to a conclusion. Really, astute observation there, buddy. :thumbsup:

I'm REALLY, REALLY upset that you didn't take my side after I presented you a bunch of liberal talking points. You are clearly biased, stupid and a racist and a bigot. Waaahhhhh!

FYP.

:lol: at these hacks blaming Trump for not defending the agencies that are bias against him. They are the problem. swamp rats. Once we clear out these bias employees, then he will support them.

:lol: at these hacks blaming Trump for not defending the agencies that are bias against him. They are the problem. ###### swamp rats. Once we clear out these bias employees, then he will support them.

Bullshit...because the facts are what is biased against him.

You all are as anti American as can be supporting that clown.

Full tilt

• Like 1

I knew I was anti American when I checked my swelling bank account in capitalist USA.

USA baby, Trump lead USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!.

2.5 more years at a minimum

I knew I was anti American when I checked my swelling bank account in capitalist USA.

USA baby, Trump lead USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!.

2.5 more years at a minimum

Are you 12?

FFS man...you are a child.

The fact that you guys went on and on about Obamas quote apology tour unquote, calling him a traitor and such, and have no problem at all with russia attempting to influence our elections is pathetic.

Obama knew this was going on. If his administration was so concerned that it would impact the election and cause Hillary to lose why didn't they do anything about it?

that's where the outrage belongs.

Oh wait

Dealing with hacks.

:doh:

that's where the outrage belongs.

Oh wait

Dealing with hacks.

:doh:

Or its people lying that he did nothing

Like good trolls and hacks always do.

Dont blame the robbers...blame the cops that didnt prevent it.

The fact that you guys went on and on about Obamas quote apology tour unquote, calling him a traitor and such, and have no problem at all with russia attempting to influence our elections is pathetic.

And have no issue with Trumps bs at this summit taking Russias side.

ordering a stand down is actually a negative of nothing. Its actually supporting the action.

Well from a logical, scientific and factual standpoint anyway.

Shut the f up for once.
  • Like 1

ordering a stand down is actually a negative of nothing. Its actually supporting the action.

He’s totally delusional

Libs claim "smoking gun" in Russian voting probe came out today.

Putin admitted he wanted Trump to win.

You should read more before thinking thats all he did.

You look quite ignorant.

Libs claim "smoking gun" in Russian voting probe came out today.

Putin admitted he wanted Trump to win.

Who claimed that?

You look quite ignorant.

You do....you are so clueless. Full tilt

You look quite ignorant.

who said that's all ? He did it, why doesn't that bother you ?

who said that's all ? He did it, why doesn't that bother you ?

It does and he should have done more...But I get that he was being careful around Trump and his sheep not trying to affect the election in that way.

As I stated when thisntopic was discussed before you deflecting ignorant hack

It does and he should have done more...But I get that he was being careful around Trump and his sheep not trying to affect the election in that way.

As I stated when thisntopic was discussed before you deflecting ignorant hack

Take more Xanex

Are you 12?

FFS man...you are a child.

No, that's your IQ.

• Like 1