Sign in to follow this  
Dan Sez

Another snaffu - Pale Rider/Borg0403

Pale sent me a list in an html table for his keeker pick. The first line in the table was scrambled around a bit (not all the same info in the same collumns) and my mind just grabbed the top name in what I recognized as the "name" and just registered the top line as some form of coding without reading all the different fields. Once I actually read the full 1st row, I can see Akers name shifted off from the rest of the rows.

Anyway, Pale's top pick for keeker was David Akers and his second choice was Elam, once I figured out the screwed up first row.

I wish to swap keekers with Pale to correct the error. I need everyones agreement on this.

In the future, please send clear text type instructions as in

1. Jack duffus

2. John orrifus

3. Harry muggus

and so on.

Another little mistake. Please post your taunts and lets move on.

thank you

Since it's a trade - you need Trade Dictator approval, right?

Otherwise, no problems with a switch.

well, its not a trade persay, but we can correct it that way. And as long as everyone knows I would try and do the same thing if I screwed up their pick too.

thanks

I will send a message to Pale to post.

Kidding.

Both were drafted before the snafu - and they're still drafted. No harm nor foul.

I will assume there is no dissent and will swap these players between borg0403 and Mountain Madness

David Akers goes to MM

Jason Elam goes to borg0403

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!

Snafu...Shaqfu!!!???!!!!

Both of these guys are in my division and I have spent hours game planning for these two guys. The swapping of kickers has just created more work for me.

I think it is more than equitable that I receive a player of somewhat average or better abilities from both of these teams; considering these teams blatantly broke the fabric that makes this game so great.

Thank you and have a nice day

It wasn't an exchange. It is to rectify a mistake. If I screwed up one of your draft picks, I would be trying to set it right too. Just wait, it is bound to occur, unfortunately...

Longhorndd:

I have spent hours game planning for these two guys.  The swapping of kickers has just created more work for me.

First of all, a mistake was made and I thought this was fixed yesterday. But I log on and I see more than a whole day after this is fixed, someone has issues with it. This doesn't really effect you at all and I will explain why!

There was one pick between my team and DS team and there was no kicker taken in that pick, so no one was effected by this mishap. If this had a gap that was the whole round where other kickers were taken, then there might be a problem but there wasn't.

Second, how does this effect how much time you put into it, you didn't have the pick anywhere near us, if you wanted either one of them so bad, you should have picked them!

That is how I see it, no one else I saw complained and both DS and I apologized for the mishap.