• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 heavy-set

heavy-set

FF Geek

• Members
  • 14,007 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 02:21 PM

sometimes my ass is like a trumptet, other times a tuba, other times a supressed handgun, i just dont get it

#2 Red White and Blue

Red White and Blue

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 02:24 PM

Moisture :thumbsup:

#3 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 41,086 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 02:26 PM

For one thing, your g-string isn't much of a muffler.
Users currently on :ignore: BudBro,Flahawker

#4 davebg

davebg

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,224 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 02:26 PM

Speed.

faster = louder

The sounds are produced by vibrations of the anal opening. Sounds depend on the velocity of expulsion of the gas and the tighness of the sphincter muscles of the anus.

http://www.heptune.com/farts.html

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you, saying "That was focking awesome!"

#5 The Elevator Killer

The Elevator Killer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,136 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 02:27 PM

sometimes my ass is like a trumptet, other times a tuba, other times a supressed handgun, i just dont get it

This post made me think of a Far Side where there where these people standing in front of an outhouse with amazed looks on thier faces. Sitting behind the outhouse was a kid practicing the tuba.
So a guy knows about lingerie and expresses himself well and that makes him g@y? If so, call me a queen. - Paulinst

#6 D'ohmer Simpson

D'ohmer Simpson

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,099 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 02:28 PM

Speed.

faster = louder

That makes sense, but I have had some pretty loud ones that just seep out. :thumbsup:
QUOTE(Big Blue 06 @ Oct 5 2006, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There are people like D'homer, that are Eagles fans that are respectful and classy.

#7 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 41,086 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 02:31 PM

This post made me think of a Far Side where there where these people standing in front of an outhouse with amazed looks on thier faces. Sitting behind the outhouse was a kid practicing the tuba.

LOL :banana:

That makes sense, but I have had some pretty loud ones that just seep out. :thumbsup:

You missed the other variable: "..and the tighness of the sphincter muscles of the anus."

Apparently, you and yours need to stop playing "OZ" so much. :banana:
Users currently on :ignore: BudBro,Flahawker

#8 D'ohmer Simpson

D'ohmer Simpson

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,099 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 02:34 PM

You missed the other variable: "..and the tighness of the sphincter muscles of the anus."

:thumbsup:

Actually, my tight ass resonates, causing the sound. A wide a-hole opening wouldn't make any noise.
QUOTE(Big Blue 06 @ Oct 5 2006, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There are people like D'homer, that are Eagles fans that are respectful and classy.

#9 The Elevator Killer

The Elevator Killer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,136 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 02:36 PM

OZ? You have flying monkeys coming out of your a$$? Or is that when you fart and someone screams, "I"m melting!"

:thumbsup:
So a guy knows about lingerie and expresses himself well and that makes him g@y? If so, call me a queen. - Paulinst

#10 SUXBNME

SUXBNME

FF Geek

• Members
  • 41,216 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 02:58 PM

If you ass is sometimes like a trumpet, and other times like a tuba, my guess would be that you do get it. On a fairly regular basis, you overweight fhag :wacko:

#11 TAS

TAS

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,519 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 04:14 PM

The ability to hear!

:huh: That's all I got for this thread. ;)
tikigods- "Alright because I draw the line at picking on the mentally handicapped, helmet wearing, window lickers."

#12 t.j

t.j

FF Geek

• Members
  • 19,575 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 04:23 PM

:huh:

#13 lechuza

lechuza

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,376 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 11:11 PM

how come the silent ones seem to smell worse? :clap:

#14 spottedowl

spottedowl

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,444 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 11:18 PM

If I had a woodwind near my ass today, I could have been the lead singer of a Rusty album. :shocking:
I reject your reality and substitute my own.

It's not illegal to be stupid... so, you're free to go.