Photo

When is it time to throw away underwear?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 spottedowl

spottedowl

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,444 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 07:43 PM

How many holes can it have? I have one where the boys seem to look around. If sawilson would marry me, I wouldn't need to ask this question. :unsure:
I reject your reality and substitute my own.

It's not illegal to be stupid... so, you're free to go.

#2 TommyGavin

TommyGavin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,812 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 07:46 PM

I toss them when the skid marks dont bleach out - or when the elastic band rips off. I actually do not EVAH throw them out , my old lady does - which I HATE :unsure:
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, it is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. ~Jack Handey (VIA IronToeNedney)

#3 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,839 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 07:56 PM

You can keep that pair the rest of your life. I mean, if you're moving and you don't have enough room to pack everything, then in that case it would be OK to let it go. Otherwise leave it to your boss or your congressman in your will or something.

You've got the right idea on getting sawilson to help. We're all rooting for you on that. Let her figure that out. When you're married, sh*t disappears but you seldom even realize cuz you never think about it.
I give rides to black hookers on crack because I care. You? - Bunnybastatards

“The problem is that you Americans think every problem has a solution.”- former German chancellor Helmut Schmidt

#4 msudavedawg

msudavedawg

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,468 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 08:35 PM

When you sit down and your nads hang out each side like saddle bags.
FF teams to me are kind of like pets. I love mine. I couldn't really care less about yours.

#5 spottedowl

spottedowl

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,444 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 08:47 PM

:D

#6 swamp dog

swamp dog

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,751 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 08:56 PM

after you realize the tigers are american league champs and you crap yourself :D
"Nobody saw what he did to me," Benson said. "I started screaming for my mother to come."

#7 brinett9

brinett9

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,790 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 09:15 PM

I wait until the wife throws them out.

Underwear doesn't grow on trees, you know.

Does it? :mad:

#8 Brown Eyed Girl

Brown Eyed Girl

FF Geek

• Members
  • 6,835 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 12:57 AM

A girl can never have enough panties....

:lol:
2009 FFToday Survival Pool Champion

#9 UncleHulka

UncleHulka

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,885 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 01:00 AM

never.

Let the boys breathe. :lol:

#10 GettnHuge

GettnHuge

FF Geek

• Members
  • 39,613 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 05:37 AM

I'd have to say when a girl looks at my boxers and says what the hell how do you wear these?

which means 6 more months.
MedStudent: Sorry to disapoint you but i don't have a pair.

nikki2200: But STAY ON TOPIC. This thread is about shooting water out of your ass

jgcrawfish: i'm bleeding and screaming and the guinnea pig is flopping around on the desk

SUXBNME: One unfortunate or funny thing that I did do was have my buddy take a pic of my weiner

#11 TommyGavin

TommyGavin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,812 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 06:24 AM

A girl can never have enough panties....

:)
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, it is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. ~Jack Handey (VIA IronToeNedney)

#12 spottedowl

spottedowl

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,444 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 08:18 AM

should I conduct a ceremony similar to one disposing of the flag? Would that be too silly? God, I hate this!!! :headbanger:

#13 sawilson

sawilson

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,200 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 11:50 AM

How many holes can it have? I have one where the boys seem to look around. If sawilson would marry me, I wouldn't need to ask this question. :lol:

:wub:
Itsatip that 0 holes are optimum dear.
I wish for a world of peace, harmony, & nakedness.

#14 jerryskids

jerryskids

FF Geek

• Members
  • 32,972 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 11:58 AM

Old underwear is good for staining woodwork. From the sound of it, you wouldn't even need to buy stain. :lol:
Truth is, you could shove Obama's knowledge of small business operations and job creation up an gnats butt and it would rattle around like a marble in an empty supertanker. -- Neil Boortz

#15 spottedowl

spottedowl

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,444 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 12:21 PM

:wall:
Itsatip that 0 holes are optimum dear.

So, is that a yes? :mad:

#16 Jim Mora

Jim Mora

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 08:47 PM

it really depends on where the holes are located. as a plumber, you should be okay if it shows plenty of asscrack. :ninja:
You tryin' to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?

#17 Stumpnov

Stumpnov

FF Geek

• Members
  • 594 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 09:03 PM

Nevah! The underpants gnomes will take them to the farm to chase rabbits when they are to old.

#18 De Novo

De Novo

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,877 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 09:27 PM

when you have to ask when it's time to throw them away

It is a tip.

#19 lagarzlebrew

lagarzlebrew

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,269 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 09:40 PM

:banana:

#20 parshall2marshall

parshall2marshall

FF Geek

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 10:32 PM

When the elastic band becomes non-exsistent so that every 3 steps you take your underwear is ceasing to serve much of a purpose.

#21 SUXBNME

SUXBNME

FF Geek

• Members
  • 39,738 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 10:38 PM

From most of these replies, it sounds like there are a lot of tightie whitie wearers here :huh:

I own about 7 pairs of boxers, and I swear that all of them have holes in them.
Mostly from hot tub use I assume...

A better question would be.......Aww..I'll post a topic about it :dunno:

#22 Electric Mayhem

Electric Mayhem

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,523 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 07:08 AM

What is wrong with you people? Buy some new clothes. They're like 10 bucks. Sheesh.

Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here

#23 [zombie]

[zombie]

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,604 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 01:19 PM

What is wrong with you people? Buy some new clothes. They're like 10 bucks. Sheesh.

i think the shorts these mooks are yammering on about are more like 10 bucks for a pack of 6...or free with a fram oil filter.

:clap:

#24 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 40,201 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 01:32 PM

I have some that are priceless - there's more holes than fabric at this point. It's an endeavor just to put my leg through the "right" hole. - Just shards of fabric hanging from a waistband that hangs on more by grim determination than elasticity. I could go "commando" and get more coverage. If these underwear were human, they'd be Terry Schiavo.

But they're mine. We've been through a lot together. And, I'm not getting rid of them until I shart myself senseless while wearing them. :mad:
Users currently on :ignore: BudBro,Flahawker

#25 parrot

parrot

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,425 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 01:39 PM

Never, they should be allowed to decompose. Asses to asses, dust to dust.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.   - Hanlon's Razor. 

#26 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 78,523 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 01:48 PM

I switched from tighty whities to boxers sometime around 1998, then I switched from boxers to boxer briefs about 4 years ago. about a year ago i switched the kind of boxer briefs I wear. I haven't owned any long enough to have holes. :banana:

#27 jerryskids

jerryskids

FF Geek

• Members
  • 32,972 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 01:51 PM

I have some that are priceless - there's more holes than fabric at this point. It's an endeavor just to put my leg through the "right" hole. - Just shards of fabric hanging from a waistband that hangs on more by grim determination than elasticity. I could go "commando" and get more coverage. If these underwear were human, they'd be Terry Schiavo.
But they're mine. We've been through a lot together. And, I'm not getting rid of them until I shart myself senseless while wearing them. :dunno:

:dunno:

I'm that way about some clothes. I had an old quilted flannel shirt that my wife accidentally cut into pieces, burned, and buried somewhere in the backyard. :banana: Not undies tho. :ninja:
Truth is, you could shove Obama's knowledge of small business operations and job creation up an gnats butt and it would rattle around like a marble in an empty supertanker. -- Neil Boortz

#28 cmh6476

cmh6476

FF Geek

• Members
  • 41,735 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 02:29 PM

it appears that we have a gaggleload of tightey-whitey wearers here :ninja:
In Pioli I Trust

#29 davebg

davebg

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,224 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 02:38 PM

If they no longer cover your taint, then keepers they surely ain't.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you, saying "That was focking awesome!"

#30 brinett9

brinett9

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,790 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 03:48 PM

10 bucks doesn't grow on trees, you know.

Does it? :ninja:

#31 kutulu

kutulu

FF Geek

• Members
  • 48,921 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 05:22 PM

Does it? :dunno:

10 bucks I could spend on :headbanger: & :dunno: :banana: :banana:

#32 jerryskids

jerryskids

FF Geek

• Members
  • 32,972 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 05:53 PM

Does it? :rolleyes:

It does in my hometown of Conservativeville. :thumbsup:

#33 babycakes

babycakes

FF Geek

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 08:04 PM

' date='Oct 17 2006, 01:19 PM' post='2785996']
i think the shorts these mooks are yammering on about are more like 10 bucks for a pack of 6...or free with a fram oil filter.

:wacko:

:huh: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: