• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tubby_mcgee

tubby_mcgee

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,106 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 07:26 AM

He has Directv, but no Sunday Ticket. Can I just take the receiver, plug it in there, and it will work?
"Sandusky and his attorney have come up with all kinds of excuses for why Sandusky continuously showered with young boys... for the touching and the nakedness. He was showing them how to soap up, was one. He was a "tickle monster," was another.Let's hope the judge sends Sandusky away for the rest of his days, into the general population at a federal prison, not a protected one.Let's see how the tickle monster goes over with those guys." ~Rick Reilly, ESPN.COM

#2 Nomad99

Nomad99

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,738 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 07:35 AM

He has Directv, but no Sunday Ticket. Can I just take the receiver, plug it in there, and it will work?

Yes :headbanger:
There are varying degrees of evil, we urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over, into true corruption, into our domain.

#3 shovelheadt

shovelheadt

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,093 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 08:33 AM

Yes :thumbsup:

I have a question on this. I know that yes, he can take his entire system to the guys house...receiver AND dish. But is there any chance the guy could have a dish that doesn't mesh with his receiver? Older vs. newer, digital vs. non, etc. Just asking.
JUNGLE FEVER BABY