• Please log in to reply
1181 replies to this topic

#1 mmmmm...beer

mmmmm...beer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,429 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:24 AM

I salvaged the Geek Clubs pics from destruction literally seconds before they were all deleted! :wacko:

Welcome to the new Geek Club Pic Thread... it has been passworded so it can't be google searched

PASSWORD IS: geeks08

Geek Club Members

Geek Club Member Meets

Sorry I could only salvage a couple of the newer pics before Toro deleted them all. Please repost your pic if you want it up on the bored and I'll add it. :banana:

Also deleting the thread and all the pics was a very chump thing to do in my book.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

#2 Yer mom

Yer mom

FF Geek

• Members
  • 9,017 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:01 AM

GOTY and the ultimate team player. mmmmm.....beer=good peeps

:shocking:
Titanic Fact: Charles Joughin was the only person to survive the ice cold Atlantic water...He reportedly had been drinking heavily.

#3 Me_2006

Me_2006

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,425 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:04 AM

ETA: Whoops. Just one then. Don't wanna go all Suferskin on everyone. :shocking:

#4 Me_2006

Me_2006

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,425 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:07 AM

Damn you work fast. That didn't take 30 seconds. :unsure: :shocking:

#5 mmmmm...beer

mmmmm...beer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,429 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:09 AM

Damn you work fast. That didn't take 30 seconds. :unsure: :unsure:

Heh.. actually I was browsing old posts and must have put yours up there just as you were posting! Ironical... :shocking:
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

#6 Me_2006

Me_2006

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,425 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:10 AM

Heh.. actually I was browsing old posts and must have put yours up there just as you were posting! Ironical... :shocking:

Whoa. Nice.

Kinda creepy though. Just leave it at that one you posted. No extras needed. :unsure:

#7 CantTouchThis

CantTouchThis

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,569 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 02:51 AM

Whoa. Nice.
Kinda creepy though. Just leave it at that one you posted. No extras needed. :shocking:

Dude, is that an old pic of you? You look young as fock, like 12 or 13.

Meh, i should have updatored pics after my camping trip coming up, mine is like 3 years old.
Oh, i see they have the internet on computers now.

#8 surferskin

surferskin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 18,449 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 06:45 AM

ETA: Whoops. Just one then. Don't wanna go all Suferskin on everyone. :wave:

Going surferskin? If you wanna go surferskin, you better start working out first, pencil neck. :thumbsup:

If they had a stupid people tax your mother would owe quite a bit for not aborting you.

#9 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 78,509 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 07:04 AM

good job. :wave:

people that no longer post here, should not have pics up there though.

#10 mmmmm...beer

mmmmm...beer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,429 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 09:27 AM

good job. :ninja:

people that no longer post here, should not have pics up there though.

You know I've thought about this. What would be the cutoff? 6 months? What about the people active in other fftoday forums? Admittedly I don't recognize about 1/4 of the geeks.

#11 yostevo

yostevo

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,560 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 09:30 AM

You know I've thought about this. What would be the cutoff? 6 months? What about the people active in other fftoday forums? Admittedly I don't recognize about 1/4 of the geeks.

I bet you are doing funny things with my pic you sicko.

The Schwartz is strong with this one

#12 mmmmm...beer

mmmmm...beer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,429 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 09:33 AM

I bet you are doing funny things with my pic you sicko.

:ninja: I'm sure it's nothing a man hasn't done before tiger. :)

#13 yostevo

yostevo

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,560 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 09:34 AM

:ninja: I'm sure it's nothing a man hasn't done before tiger. :)

raaarrrr

The Schwartz is strong with this one

#14 Yer mom

Yer mom

FF Geek

• Members
  • 9,017 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:03 PM

Few comments:

FrevidRo- Why does she look like a dancer in the background for the movie Teen Wolf?
Slruc- Whos the diickhead who ran over her dog?
Voltaire- Woody Allen much?
Titanic Fact: Charles Joughin was the only person to survive the ice cold Atlantic water...He reportedly had been drinking heavily.

#15 kilroy69

kilroy69

FF Geek

• Members
  • 19,549 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 02:46 PM

Can we add any new pics?
Its still not a hummingbird.

#16 peenie

peenie

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,431 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:19 PM

hey! how'd a picture of me get in there? i didn't post it. i have a nicer looking one somewhere...eh, it's most recent so that's okay.
Peenie gives good thread. -MedStudent
Sometimes, you really are the best poster here, Peenie. -Me_2006

#17 BiPolarBear

BiPolarBear

FF Geek

• Members
  • 8,005 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:24 PM

hey! how'd a picture of me get in there? i didn't post it. i have a nicer looking one somewhere...eh, it's most recent so that's okay.

You are such the babe. :banana:
"Has anyone ever noticed that we live in the only country in the world where all the poor people are fat?" - Phil Gramm

#18 SUXBNME

SUXBNME

FF Geek

• Members
  • 39,702 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:25 PM

Huh, I've never seen a pic of you before.

Good luck fending off jerryskids in the near future :banana:

(That's a compliment :wacko: )

#19 jerryskids

jerryskids

FF Geek

• Members
  • 32,937 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:54 PM

Huh, I've never seen a pic of you before.

Good luck fending off jerryskids in the near future :banana:
(That's a compliment :mad: )

I don't know that I've seen this pic, but she's posted others. I've always thought she was cute. :wacko:
Truth is, you could shove Obama's knowledge of small business operations and job creation up an gnats butt and it would rattle around like a marble in an empty supertanker. -- Neil Boortz

#20 Strike

Strike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,730 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 05:07 PM

Holy crap!! You're black!!! :thumbsup:
2008 Geek Bored Football Pick'em Champion

Meet the new politics of hope and change - same as the old politics

What ... was your father abusive towards you? Did he fondle you in the naughty places? Is that why the subject of pedophelia bothers you so much?

#21 SUXBNME

SUXBNME

FF Geek

• Members
  • 39,702 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 06:00 PM

Holy crap!! I'm fat :thumbsup:

:ninja:

#22 mmmmm...beer

mmmmm...beer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,429 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 06:33 PM

Sorry Peenie... thas all me. I remembered your Fotki account and I noticed that we didn't have a pic of you up so I put it there. I can take it down if you don't dig it. :overhead: But really I think it would be a loss. We NEED YOU ON THAT WALL!

#23 mmmmm...beer

mmmmm...beer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,429 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 06:38 PM

Can we add any new pics?

Absolutely... people can even post an updated pic and I'll add it or replace the one they have it they so desire. :overhead:

#24 Me_2006

Me_2006

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,425 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:37 PM

Holy crap!! You're black!!! :rolleyes:

and sort of hot to have a daughter around my age. :bandana:

#25 naomi

naomi

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:04 AM

Tiki has gorgeous eyes, taken by them but not his board persona at all :rolleyes:

Peenie, that's a great pic.

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do." Hebrews 4:12-13

#26 Me_2006

Me_2006

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,425 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:19 AM

Tiki has gorgeous eyes, taken by them but not his board persona at all :rolleyes:

Peenie, that's a great pic.

Tiki is definitely different than I pictured. Was thinking older (40s-50s) New Englander. Kinda chunky.

When are you adding yours to the bunch, anyway?

#27 SUXBNME

SUXBNME

FF Geek

• Members
  • 39,702 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 09:34 AM

Tiki is definitely different than I pictured. Was thinking older (40s-50s) New Englander. Kinda chunky.

When are you adding yours to the bunch, anyway?

She prefers to remain "mysterious" :rolleyes:

#28 Me_2006

Me_2006

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,425 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:37 PM

She prefers to remain "mysterious" <_<

:unsure:

:rolleyes:

:thumbsdown:

#29 mmmmm...beer

mmmmm...beer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,429 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:49 PM

She prefers to remain "mysterious" :thumbsdown:

I saw a picture of her once. :rolleyes:

#30 naomi

naomi

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 04:51 PM

I saw a picture of her once. :thumbsdown:

The danzone avatar? In response to Swerski using a picture of him and calling me a ###### for his. Good times :thumbsup:

The main reason I don't post my pic is I'm embarrased I post here :rolleyes:

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do." Hebrews 4:12-13

#31 Strike

Strike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,730 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:18 PM

The main reason I don't post my pic is I'm a TNG alias and I don't want my secret out.

2008 Geek Bored Football Pick'em Champion

Meet the new politics of hope and change - same as the old politics

What ... was your father abusive towards you? Did he fondle you in the naughty places? Is that why the subject of pedophelia bothers you so much?

#32 naomi

naomi

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 06:03 PM

That probably offends both of us.

#33 SUXBNME

SUXBNME

FF Geek

• Members
  • 39,702 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:09 PM

The main reason I don't post my pic is I'm embarrased I post here :lol:

True dat.
Cause if you post your pic here, I will hunt you down and give everyone your address.

What gives? Are you fugly or something?
Hell, I'm as fugly as all fock (not as fugly as Phillybear probably is) but I embrace my fuglyness :overhead:

We can't all look like Yer Mom, NewbieJr, Peenie, TNG at wedding, or any of the other geeks that posted pics of others trying to pass it on as themselves.

FUGLYS UNITE !@#

Actually, I'm damn handsome no matter what any of you sh1tstains think :unsure:

#34 mmmmm...beer

mmmmm...beer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,429 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:50 PM

The danzone avatar? In response to Swerski using a picture of him and calling me a ###### for his. Good times :unsure:

The main reason I don't post my pic is I'm embarrased I post here :overhead:

No you PM'd me a pic of you at thedanzone a few years ago. I didn't keep it at your request. :lol:

#35 naomi

naomi

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 08:07 PM

No you PM'd me a pic of you at thedanzone a few years ago. I didn't keep it at your request. :lol:

Ah ok, do remember that. Just wanna say that in your case, it's because you seemed down to earth enough and asked to see one, and it was after already using my pic as an avatar at tdz. Smaller crowd :overhead:
Sux, what gives is that if I posted it and someone from off the net recognized me, that wouldn't be cool. That and the net has some :unsure: 's.

#36 Me_2006

Me_2006

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,425 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 08:29 PM

Ah ok, do remember that. Just wanna say that in your case, it's because you seemed down to earth enough and asked to see one, and it was after already using my pic as an avatar at tdz. Smaller crowd :overhead:
Sux, what gives is that if I posted it and someone from off the net recognized me, that wouldn't be cool. That and the net has some :lol: 's.

Well, personally, I'm not crazy and have no focking clue what you look like. Even if I was nuts, I look 12. What am I gonna do? :unsure:

#37 Hurricane Ditka

Hurricane Ditka

FF Geek

• Members
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 08:59 PM

Not sure why, but everytime I see a picture of surferskin I just want to punch his face. :dunno: :music_guitarred:
The Human Torch was denied a bank loan.

#38 naomi

naomi

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 11:01 PM

Well, personally, I'm not crazy and have no focking clue what you look like. Even if I was nuts, I look 12. What am I gonna do? :o

:thumbsup: you have a good argument. I'll e-mail you a pic if you want, thinking maybe my ex husband has a right to know what I look like.

#39 Me_2006

Me_2006

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,425 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 11:07 PM

:lol: you have a good argument. I'll e-mail you a pic if you want, thinking maybe my ex husband has a right to know what I look like.

:lol:

fair enough. Wait, you don't have my email, do you? :thumbsup: :o

#40 naomi

naomi

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 11:09 PM

:lol:
fair enough. Wait, you don't have my email, do you? :lol: :thumbsup:

..no, the next step would be you giving it :o