#1 $epphori$

$epphori$

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,196 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 01:45 PM

http://www.pocketfiv...08246/p/2808462

From livejournal.com:

I am a single mother in her early thirties. Recently I had a surgery that requires me to take high dosages of sleeping pills at night. They are very powerful and make me sleep heavily. Starting about a week ago, I began waking up feeling sore, and agitated around my anus. I first thought that it was a possible side effect of the medication, but after consulting my doctor I was assured this was not the case. It continued, and several nights later I forgot to take my medication. I fell asleep without much problem. I was shocked to be woken up later that night to sharp pains in my abdomen. I quickly realized that it was caused by my son (16 years old) penetrating me anally. I was so shocked I pretended to still be asleep because I did not know how to deal with it at the time. Please I am desperate. I do not know how to confront my son about this, and I am afraid of going to sleep with my medication again. I love my son, but I feel violated and lost. How should I handle this? I pray that I raised a son I can be proud of, but I feel like I am losing him and this is tearing me apart. How can I save my him ?

wow

Playing fantasy football is like betting on the horses on a carousel.

#2 $epphori$

$epphori$

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,196 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 01:47 PM

wiffleball.....leave ur mom alone :cry:

Playing fantasy football is like betting on the horses on a carousel.

#3 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,031 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 01:50 PM

http://www.pocketfiv...08246/p/2808462

From livejournal.com:
I am a single mother in her early thirties. Recently I had a surgery that requires me to take high dosages of sleeping pills at night. They are very powerful and make me sleep heavily. Starting about a week ago, I began waking up feeling sore, and agitated around my anus. I first thought that it was a possible side effect of the medication, but after consulting my doctor I was assured this was not the case. It continued, and several nights later I forgot to take my medication. I fell asleep without much problem. I was shocked to be woken up later that night to sharp pains in my abdomen. I quickly realized that it was caused by my son (16 years old) penetrating me anally. I was so shocked I pretended to still be asleep because I did not know how to deal with it at the time. Please I am desperate. I do not know how to confront my son about this, and I am afraid of going to sleep with my medication again. I love my son, but I feel violated and lost. How should I handle this? I pray that I raised a son I can be proud of, but I feel like I am losing him and this is tearing me apart. How can I save my him ?
wow

That is a poor word choice...

But that is about the most focked up thing I've ever read. Ever. And She "prays she raised a son she can be proud of, and feels like she is losing him?"

Lady, your son raped you in the ass! He should be in the nuthouse!
Christianity is the most ridiculous, the most absurd and bloody religion that has ever infected the world.
-- Voltaire (The French one, not the Chinese one)

#4 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 41,465 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 02:07 PM

Man, that's hot. Damn. Single Mom, not getting any. I think that's sweet. Not a lot of sons would step up like that.

Serious answer though. If she wants to alleviate the pain, leave a tube of KY on her son's nightstand.
Users currently on :ignore: BudBro,Flahawker

#5 phillybear

phillybear

FF Geek

• Members
  • 38,755 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 02:08 PM

Well, I know what image I'll be jerking off to tonight. I have a 3/4 full chub right now.

phillybear is Geek of the Year 2006
phillybear is Geek of the Year 2008
phillybear is Geek of the Year 2009
phillybear is Geek of the Year 2011 (as Lackman)
phillybear is Geek of the Year 2012
phillybear is Geek of the Year 2013

phillybear is Geek of the Year 2014

#6 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 82,188 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 02:10 PM

GFIAFP's mom?

#7 listen2me 23

listen2me 23

FF Geek

• Members
  • 9,756 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 02:22 PM

Hot! :thumbsup:

#8 kutulu

kutulu

FF Geek

• Members
  • 49,613 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 03:33 PM

MILF

#9 Voice_Of_Reason

Voice_Of_Reason

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,391 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 03:43 PM

I was so shocked I pretended to still be asleep because I did not know how to deal with it at the time. Please I am desperate.

Seems pretty clear to me. Don't take the drugs that night, let little ralphy get half way through then all of the sudden jump up and kick little ralphy in the little ralphy.

#10 Vikings4ever

Vikings4ever

FF Geek

• Members
  • 36,425 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 03:55 PM

What a hideous, disgusting person.

Posting a hot story like that and not tell us her can size. :D
People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

#11 kilroy69

kilroy69

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,079 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:01 PM

I was so shocked I pretended to still be asleep because I did not know how to deal with it at the time.

Come on. Some woman wakes up to being anally raped and she lays there and not only takes it but takes it well enough to convince someone she is asleep. Meaning she is not making any little noises that are normally associated with anal sex.

I'm just not buying it.
Its still not a hummingbird.

#12 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 41,465 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:01 PM

Man, and MY mom grounded me for breaking curfew!
Users currently on :ignore: BudBro,Flahawker

#13 parrot

parrot

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,450 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:22 PM

Come on. Some woman wakes up to being anally raped and she lays there and not only takes it but takes it well enough to convince someone she is asleep. Meaning she is not making any little noises that are normally associated with anal sex.

I'm just not buying it.

And even thought she's not on medication that night she doesn't wake up until she feels pains in her abdomen, not when he sticks his d!ck in her ass? That part always wakes them up.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.   - Hanlon's Razor. 

#14 parrot

parrot

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,450 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:24 PM

Man, and MY mom grounded me for breaking curfew!

:lol:

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.   - Hanlon's Razor. 

#15 kilroy69

kilroy69

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,079 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:36 PM

And even thought she's not on medication that night she doesn't wake up until she feels pains in her abdomen, not when he sticks his d!ck in her ass? That part always wakes them up.

If not I want to know if she has a daughter around 24. A wife that sleeps hard enough to NOT know you just stuck your d!ck in her ass could be fun.

Edited to say never mind. Im sure Jr. already beat me to her.
Its still not a hummingbird.

#16 ERZER

ERZER

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:58 PM

She is probably dreaming it all as a result of the meds; more than likely road the bed post in her sleep.

Sure it could have happened, but if it wasn't in Dear Abby, it isn't true. This is just a skit to be released on Jerry Springer.

#17 Dr.Grimm

Dr.Grimm

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 06:23 PM

wiffleball.....leave ur mom alone :pointstosky:

:lol:

#18 mmmmm...beer

mmmmm...beer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,760 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:19 PM

How focked up is it that when you google "fftoday geekclub" this story is one of the ones that pops up under the link. :wave:
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

#19 gocolts

gocolts

FF Geek

• Members
  • 31,827 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:27 PM

How focked up is it that when you google "fftoday geekclub" this story is one of the ones that pops up under the link. :wave:

:headbanger: We should see a flood of new members soon. This was a great story.
Go Colts!!!!

#20 mobb_deep

mobb_deep

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,735 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:30 PM

:headbanger: We should see a flood of new members soon. This was a great story.

because "fftoday geekclub" is something tons of people always randomly think of searching for... :unsure:

it's always going to be the same 5 or 6 members

Sangre Por Sangre