Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Why do they make retards wear helmets?

It's not bad enough they are retarded, but now you prance them around in public wearing helmets?

What's going to happen if they fall and hit their head anyway? they going to become what? more retarded? :thumbsdown:

insert edjr helmet joke here  :rolleyes:

Gutter wears a helmet :thumbsdown:

Hell, maybe if they hit their head. it would fix the problem. :thumbsdown:

You should really go post this over at FBG and see what they have to say about it. They love discussing retards over there.

Hell, maybe if they hit their head. it would fix the problem. :thumbsdown:

You should really go post this over at FBG and see what they have to say about it. They love discussing retards over there.

My 1st thought was FBG and my 2nd thought was bannage

Pat Healy: Really, it's only a side thing for my true passion.

Mary: And what's that?

Pat Healy: I work with retards.

Mary: Isn't that a little politically incorrect?

Pat Healy: Yeah, maybe, but hell, no one's gonna tell me who I can and can't work with.

Pat Healy: Really, it's only a side thing for my true passion.

Mary: And what's that?

Pat Healy: I work with retards.

Mary: Isn't that a little politically incorrect?

Pat Healy: Yeah, maybe, but hell, no one's gonna tell me who I can and can't work with.

MONGO! :thumbsdown:

My 1st thought was FBG and my 2nd thought was bannage

Yeah, I haven't been suspended over there yet. I've only had an account for a week or so. Probably oughta just go ahead and get the first suspension out of the way by calling Joe Bryant a fagit retard lover or something.

Yeah, I haven't been suspended over there yet. I've only had an account for a week or so. Probably oughta just go ahead and get the first suspension out of the way by calling Joe Bryant a fagit retard lover or something.

That will get you banned.

if you want to get suspended say a bad word, like fart or poop

I got suspended for saying "bukkake" :overhead:

I just almost called some guy over there a h0m0. I figure I get suspended for that right?

I mean, how can you not call a guy who says (in a Beyonce is hot thread)...

I like her earlier Destiny's Child songs

Not being able to call a guy who likes Destiny's Child a h0m0 is unamercian.

But I figure I'll wait till I get home to get my account suspended. I figure if I get IP banned, the IT guys at work might find out, and I'm paraniod about that, what with the job enviornment and all.

But I figure I'll wait till I get home to get my account suspended. I figure if I get IP banned, the IT guys at work might find out, and I'm paraniod about that, what with the job enviornment and all.

You realize that if you get IP banned it happens on the FBG's side of the connection, not at your place of employment, don't you?

Oh, and homo is actually the one word you can use over there with impunity.

You realize that if you get IP banned it happens on the FBG's side of the connection, not at your place of employment, don't you?

Oh, and homo is actually the one word you can use over there with impunity.

Yes, I realized that. I just figured it was possible that they send some kind of notification to the IP owner. Plus hell, for all I know, some other shmuck in my office posts over there, and I wouldn't want to crash his fun.

Basically, I have no knowledge as to the dark powers of the IT department, but live in constant fear of them.

For example, I know that they could tell that I come here. I know that they could tell that I am here a lot. I can explain that away if need be by saying the window was minimized while I was working.

But can they actually see what I post? If so, they could basically fire me whenever they want, and I really ought to buy them a hooker or something.

Yes, I realized that. I just figured it was possible that they send some kind of notification to the IP owner. Plus hell, for all I know, some other shmuck in my office posts over there, and I wouldn't want to crash his fun.

Basically, I have no knowledge as to the dark powers of the IT department, but live in constant fear of them.

For example, I know that they could tell that I come here. I know that they could tell that I am here a lot. I can explain that away if need be by saying the window was minimized while I was working.

But can they actually see what I post? If so, they could basically fire me whenever they want, and I really ought to buy them a hooker or something.

We can tell how long you have been on, what you have typed, and when the page was minimized. Most of the time....we just don't care.

I got a swift lifetime bannation for starting a "Retards having Sex" Haiku thread over there :thumbsup:

Strangely enough, when I put Phillys quote about Joe B.'s grandmother in my sig, nothing happened. :shocking:

We can tell how long you have been on, what you have typed, and when the page was minimized. Most of the time....we just don't care.

Sure, most of the time, you just don't care.

But if someone ever tells you to care, its there for you to dig up. That is not good.

OK, I realize that you probably didn't want an actual answer, but I am going to offer one anyway. People with developmental disabilities often engage in acts of self-violence, and a particularly popular act is banging their head against the wall. You actually see this most often with disabilities like severe autism, where a person is not actually "retarded", but they are severely limited in their behavior. As you can imagine, it is quite frustrating to them. Hence, banging their head against the wall (or hitting themselves with fists).

OK, I realize that you probably didn't want an actual answer, but I am going to offer one anyway. People with developmental disabilities often engage in acts of self-violence, and a particularly popular act is banging their head against the wall. You actually see this most often with disabilities like severe autism, where a person is not actually "retarded", but they are severely limited in their behavior. As you can imagine, it is quite frustrating to them. Hence, banging their head against the wall (or hitting themselves with fists).

:thumbsdown:

Is it screwing yor hair up?

but I saw them walking through a parking lot.

What are they going to bang their head on? each other?

but I saw them walking through a parking lot.

What are they going to bang their head on? each other?

Cars? The pavement? Their own fists?

There is always something to bang your head against. :thumbsdown:

There is always something to bang your head against. :thumbsdown:

Nothing would be funnier than 2 retards banging their heads against each other.

Sh1t, I would pay to watch that.

Nothing would be funnier than 2 retards banging their heads against each other.

Sh1t, I would pay to watch that.

Double for midget retards :thumbsup:

It's not bad enough they are retarded, but now you prance them around in public wearing helmets?

What's going to happen if they fall and hit their head anyway? they going to become what? more retarded? :thumbsup:

Ask your mom.

In that case, I should be doing 60-75 in solitary. No parole.

There is always something to bang your head against. :thumbsup:

Metal health will drive you mad.

I Got Worms was right.

I can also add, being that I am a father of a child with Down Syndrome, that some kids are prone to having seizures. And sometimes they can be pretty bad and there are alot of reasons why a helmet may aid in preventing the child from causing trauma to the head. Parking lot might just be the worst place to have a seizure because the only thing a parent can do is hold the child and get them through it.

All jokes aside. Why make fun people?

I Got Worms was right.

I can also add, being that I am a father of a child with Down Syndrome, that some kids are prone to having seizures. And sometimes they can be pretty bad and there are alot of reasons why a helmet may aid in preventing the child from causing trauma to the head. Parking lot might just be the worst place to have a seizure because the only thing a parent can do is hold the child and get them through it.

All jokes aside. Why make fun people?

My mother used to have seizures all the time. slam her head on the wall, the floor, the steering wheel. She never wore a helmet though. Used to bite her tongue, bleed all over the place. I would make fun of her and make seizure faces. Needless to say, she didn't appreciate this.

My mother used to have seizures all the time. slam her head on the wall, the floor, the steering wheel. She never wore a helmet though. Used to bite her tongue, bleed all over the place. I would make fun of her and make seizure faces. Needless to say, she didn't appreciate this.

You just basically defined why children with seizures would wear a helmet.

Because it would be silly for non-retarded people to wear them? I mean, it's not like I'm going to run face first into a fire hydrant or something. Well, that might be a bad example because I might.

Bump

admit it, you did a search for edjr and retard and found this?

admit it, you did a search for edjr and retard and found this?

no i did a search for retard in helmet, fitting for the sux gtg...it was the 3rd item listed

no i did a search for retard in helmet, fitting for the sux gtg...it was the 3rd item listed

:first:

Doesn't the helmet just make them more dangerous? We should wrap them in bubble wrap so they don't break sh!t when they spaz out.