Sign in to follow this  
GobbleDog

GobbleDog's Official ***Question of the Day***

I've wanted to know the answer to this question since I was a little kid.

WHY DO SOME WOMEN TALK OUT OF THE SIDE OF THEIR MOUTHS?????

What the hell is wrong with their face that only half of their lips move when they talk? I'm talking about women like Gretta Van Sustren, Tina Fey, and women like that. At some time in our lives I'm sure we've all personally met or known women that do it So what the hell happened? Did they have a stroke or something? Did somebody slap them upside their face? And how come this oddity only seems to aflict women? Ya never see any men talk like that. It also seems to be an older woman afliction because young chicks never seem to have it. Do they morf into that?

What's the f'n deal with side-talkers?

:huh:

Tina Fey--scarred cheek

Greta, Jodie Foster--Dykes

Gay guys talk with lisps.

Lesbos talk like 1950's mobsters.

Homorules? :huh:

You're welcome.

Bell's palsy is a form of temporary facial paralysis resulting from damage or trauma to one of the two facial nerves. The facial nerve-also called the 7th cranial nerve-is a paired structure that travels through a narrow, bony canal (called the Fallopian canal) in the skull, beneath the ear, to the muscles on each side of the face. For most of its journey, the nerve is encased in this bony shell.

Each facial nerve directs the muscles on one side of the face, including those that control eye blinking and closing, and facial expressions such as smiling and frowning. Additionally, the facial nerve carries nerve impulses to the lacrimal or tear glands, the saliva glands, and the muscles of a small bone in the middle of the ear called the stapes. The facial nerve also transmits taste sensations from the tongue.

When Bell's palsy occurs, the function of the facial nerve is disrupted, causing an interruption in the messages the brain sends to the facial muscles. This interruption results in facial weakness or paralysis.

Bell's palsy is named for Sir Charles Bell, a 19th century Scottish surgeon who was the first to describe the condition. The disorder, which is not related to stroke, is the most common cause of facial paralysis. Generally, Bell's palsy affects only one of the paired facial nerves and one side of the face, however, in rare cases, it can affect both sides.

Obviously, they can't take a punch. Stupid glass jawed dames. Worthless and ugly.

Bell's palsy is a form of temporary facial paralysis resulting from damage or trauma to one of the two facial nerves...

Temporary? Van Sustrem has been temporarily side-talking for over 20 years now.

I'll bump this thread til I get a satisfactory answer damnit!!!

I talked to several people about the "Bell's Palsy" explanation and that ain't it. Apparently Bell's palsy is usually temporary and it screws up the entire side of their face, not just their lips.

NEXT !

I even asked my wife thinking maybe it's common knowledge among females - she didn't know either. Which leads me to wonder - how can something so common, be so unknown? Even the Geek board is stumped.

Is it a combination of things? Do some chicks just naturally talk that way when they get older, while some really did get smacked upside the face, while others had mini-strokes????

I must unlock this mystery.

I even asked my wife thinking maybe it's common knowledge among females - she didn't know either. Which leads me to wonder - how can something so common, be so unknown? Even the Geek board is stumped.

Is it a combination of things? Do some chicks just naturally talk that way when they get older, while some really did get smacked upside the face, while others had mini-strokes????

Maybe it's regional? Like an accent type thing that comes from talking that way? Are they all a certain heritage or something? Cause I've never seen any blacks, asians or mexicans talk like that.

My guess? It's because talking out of the corner of their mouth is closer in proximity to talking out of their ass.

Ever see that movie where the chick gets burned and they attach her pussie lips to her mouth? What a cuntface that chick was.

I'm not sure about the rest of them....But Grettas been that way since she got lock jaw from giving me head :doh: