help with Yahoo waiver wire settings

determine waiver priority by:

1. continual rolling list

2. reverse order of standings

3. weekly rolling list based on standings

4. FAAB with continual rolling list tiebreak

5. FAAB reverse order of standings tiebreak

6. FAAB weekly rolling standings tiebreak

which one would be the best for waiver wire.

I go with #4 for leagues I commish.

I like having a $$ budget for waivers. I also don't think weaker teams should be rewarded with higher ww priority. using the continual rolling list as tiebreak with FAAB gives the best result. If you don't like FAAB, I'd go with #1.

I go with #4 for leagues I commish.

I like having a $$ budget for waivers. I also don't think weaker teams should be rewarded with higher ww priority. using the continual rolling list as tiebreak with FAAB gives the best result. If you don't like FAAB, I'd go with #1.

can you break down which each of those mean? i have no idea. i want the team at the bottom of the standings to have priority. is that the best way?

can you break down which each of those mean? i have no idea. i want the team at the bottom of the standings to have priority. is that the best way?

no I don't think that is the best way. I don't think teams should have a WW edge because they suck. Like I said, #4 is the best in my opinion.

here's a break down...

1. continual rolling list = team that drafted last will have first WW priority when waivers open. team that drafted first will have last priority. As waivers are processed throughout the year, teams who made WW claims move to the back of the line. teams who haven't made a claim move up in priority. it just continues rolling all year, and has nothing to do with standings.

2. reverse order of standings = last place team will always have first WW priority. first palce will have last. the last place team can make 3 WW claims for players in one week and get all 3.

3. weekly rolling list based on standings = last place team will get first WW priority, second to last 2nd, etc. after a player is picked from waivers, that team goes to the back of the line for the week (regardless of standings). the following week it resets.

4. FAAB with continual rolling list tiebreak = you use you WW bank account (default is 100$) to bid blindly on players. whoever bids the most gets the palyer. when you run out of money you can't make any more WW claims. see #1 for tiebreaks.

5. FAAB reverse order of standings tiebreak = same as #4, but with #2 as tiebreak

6. FAAB weekly rolling standings tiebreak = same as #4, but #3 is tiebreak.