• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Super Cubs

Super Cubs

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,021 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:03 PM

Its preseason but he's looked pretty good in the 1st 2 games. I think he might be worth a spot on the bench in deep leagues.

#2 montana

montana

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,853 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 05:00 AM

Absolutely. He won't put up major yards, but he has 2 decent TEs & a pass catching RB. Now if one of the WRs show up.....? Deep leagues take notice.

#3 c9h13no3

c9h13no3

FF Geek

• Members
  • 458 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:54 AM

Pat Shurmur throws the ball a TON. The Rams were top 6 last year in pass attempts per game. Shurmur runs a West Coast scheme, and is a graduate of the Andy Reid "throw the ball on 3rd and 1" ideaology. Add to that the fact that Colt McCoy is a running QB, and I'm willing to take a chance on him as a QB2 in round 14.

Put me on the band wagon.
What's the difference between a pile of dead babies and a trampoline? You take your boots off to jump on a trampoline!

#4 Riddlen

Riddlen

FF Geek

• Members
  • 8,551 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:56 AM

Great qb2 and dynasty stash though in a good league he is rostered
"Thanks for stopping by you guys, thanks for breaking my cow lamp"

#5 Thre3Deep

Thre3Deep

FF Geek

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:33 AM

Perfect offense for him to thrive and mature in. If Little pans out and Hillis gets spelled. MIght be a decent year for my Browns :lock: Of course 8-8 would be decent year if judging against past years :D
New year New names
QB D.Brees, R.Fitzpatrick
RB D.Martin,R.Williams,F.Jones,R.Hillman
WR E.Decker,B.Marshall,Julio Jones,S.Rice,R.Randle
TE B.Celek,M.Bennett
K M.Nugent,L.Tynes
16 Team Auction,PPR,

#6 P.I.

P.I.

FF Geek

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:51 AM

Greg Little seems like a pretty good player and there is no real #1 WR over there...he might be a nice late round sleeper. Since I don't follow college, I don't know his game. Anyone have input regarding his strengths/weaknesses and potential in the NFL?

#7 c9h13no3

c9h13no3

FF Geek

• Members
  • 458 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 03:20 PM

Greg Little seems like a pretty good player and there is no real #1 WR over there...he might be a nice late round sleeper. Since I don't follow college, I don't know his game. Anyone have input regarding his strengths/weaknesses and potential in the NFL?

As an ex-UNC grad student, I've seen him play a fair bit. He's pretty big for a WR, and he was converted from runningback in college to WR. Great yards after the catch guy.

Problem is, he's having mental lapses in training camp so far. So I wouldn't move him far up your WR flier list yet.
What's the difference between a pile of dead babies and a trampoline? You take your boots off to jump on a trampoline!

#8 ShaneFalco

ShaneFalco

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,123 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:08 PM

Evan Moore looks like he can be a real weapon for McCoy. Should put up decent numbers. Very Pennington-like.

#9 kutulu

kutulu

FF Geek

• Members
  • 49,298 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:33 AM

Dang...now they kind of have to trade him it would seem. Tough to say who might want him...KC maybe...I could see him beating out Cassel, mYBE. :unsure:

#10 KSB2424

KSB2424

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,677 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:21 AM

Dang...now they kind of have to trade him it would seem. Tough to say who might want him...KC maybe...I could see him beating out Cassel, mYBE. :unsure:

My immediate first thought would be Dallas giving up like a 5th rounder for Colt McCoy to come in as a great back up for Romo. Colt played at Texas and Dallas seems to always have crappy back up QB's whenver Romo is out a game or two.
Disclaimer: I have no focking idea what I'm talking about.

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile." Albert Einstein

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

#11 kutulu

kutulu

FF Geek

• Members
  • 49,298 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:59 AM

My immediate first thought would be Dallas giving up like a 5th rounder for Colt McCoy to come in as a great back up for Romo. Colt played at Texas and Dallas seems to always have crappy back up QB's whenver Romo is out a game or two.

Dallas addressed that spot by getting Orton this offseason.

#12 KSB2424

KSB2424

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,677 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:01 AM

Dallas addressed that spot by getting Orton this offseason.

NeckBeard is in Dallas? Didn't know that. Well there you go. :thumbsup:
Disclaimer: I have no focking idea what I'm talking about.

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile." Albert Einstein

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

#13 kutulu

kutulu

FF Geek

• Members
  • 49,298 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:07 AM

Reports out there that GB has discussed interest in trading for him with the Browns.

#14 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,719 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:58 AM

Reports out there that GB has discussed interest in trading for him with the Browns.

For a 6th or 7th rounder...great move for GB to get him in with Rodgers, Clements, and McCarthy. Could become a solid backup and able to move him for a better pick in a year or two.
Anything more than a 6th...no thanks.